• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

Ting.com presents - SHOUTcraft America Winter - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
906 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 46 Next All
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 14 2013 00:32 GMT
#101
On November 14 2013 09:30 MrSexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?


Of course I do.
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 00:37:11
November 14 2013 00:36 GMT
#102
On November 14 2013 09:32 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:30 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?


Of course I do.


If I held a tournament for California residents only, would you be upset that the people of Texes were being discriminated against?

If I held a tournament for UC Berkeley students only, would you be upset that Stanford students were being discriminated against?

You're grasping at straws.
ActionJesse
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada10 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 00:36:35
November 14 2013 00:36 GMT
#103
Hey everybody!

I'm Jesse, and I'm part of the marketing team with Ting. If anyone has any questions about Ting, feel free to ask away or send me an email (jesse@ting.com).

We're really excited to support SC2 and the eSports scene! A few of us at Ting are diehard StarCraft 2 fans, and feel this is the perfect partnership for everybody involved. I'm interested to see who gets those 7 spots...gonna be a tight race!

Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
November 14 2013 00:37 GMT
#104
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


It's really, REALLY not. Are the commonwealth games racist? Is the Paralympics racist? Is the Ryder Cup racist? No, but they are events that require prerequisites for entry based on either nationality or physical ability. Are you as angry about the Finnish Starcraft League? or do you just simply have an axe to grind with TB? It’s fine to have an opinion, but the reasons for yours makes you look very foolish.
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
November 14 2013 00:38 GMT
#105
On November 14 2013 09:36 MrSexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:32 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:30 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?


Of course I do.


If I held a tournament for California residents only, would you be upset that the people of Texes were being discriminated against?

If I held a tournament for UC Berkeley students only, would you be upset that Stanford students were being discriminated against?

You're grasping at straws.


I don't think you understand my point at all but tbh apparently my views are wrong and as people are asking for me to get banned (I lol'd please keep it up) I'll just shut up and let you enjoy what you apparently think of as positive as other views are apparently not wanted.
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
November 14 2013 00:38 GMT
#106
On November 14 2013 09:05 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


OH NOES, THE SABOTAGE

MY EVENT IS LITERALLY FALLING DOWN AROUND ME

This response is pure gold. xD
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
November 14 2013 00:39 GMT
#107
On November 14 2013 09:38 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:36 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:32 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:30 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?


Of course I do.


If I held a tournament for California residents only, would you be upset that the people of Texes were being discriminated against?

If I held a tournament for UC Berkeley students only, would you be upset that Stanford students were being discriminated against?

You're grasping at straws.


I don't think you understand my point at all but tbh apparently my views are wrong and as people are asking for me to get banned (I lol'd please keep it up) I'll just shut up and let you enjoy what you apparently think of as positive as other views are apparently not wanted.


So the answer is 'no.'

Gotcha.
Greendotz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2053 Posts
November 14 2013 00:39 GMT
#108
On November 14 2013 09:36 ActionJesse wrote:
Hey everybody!

I'm Jesse, and I'm part of the marketing team with Ting. If anyone has any questions about Ting, feel free to ask away or send me an email (jesse@ting.com).

We're really excited to support SC2 and the eSports scene! A few of us at Ting are diehard StarCraft 2 fans, and feel this is the perfect partnership for everybody involved. I'm interested to see who gets those 7 spots...gonna be a tight race!


Thanks for supporting the event.
GoodSirTets
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada200 Posts
November 14 2013 00:39 GMT
#109
le totalcynicaltophat face
High Diamond/ Low Masters :^)
Gabriel_reaper
Profile Joined December 2006
Czech Republic41 Posts
November 14 2013 00:39 GMT
#110
On November 14 2013 09:38 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:36 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:32 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:30 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?


Of course I do.


If I held a tournament for California residents only, would you be upset that the people of Texes were being discriminated against?

If I held a tournament for UC Berkeley students only, would you be upset that Stanford students were being discriminated against?

You're grasping at straws.


I don't think you understand my point at all but tbh apparently my views are wrong and as people are asking for me to get banned (I lol'd please keep it up) I'll just shut up and let you enjoy what you apparently think of as positive as other views are apparently not wanted.



Well, at least you can start by CEASING being factually wrong.
Broken english FTW.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 14 2013 00:43 GMT
#111
On November 14 2013 09:38 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:36 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:32 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:30 MrSexington wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?


Of course I do.


If I held a tournament for California residents only, would you be upset that the people of Texes were being discriminated against?

If I held a tournament for UC Berkeley students only, would you be upset that Stanford students were being discriminated against?

You're grasping at straws.


I don't think you understand my point at all but tbh apparently my views are wrong and as people are asking for me to get banned (I lol'd please keep it up) I'll just shut up and let you enjoy what you apparently think of as positive as other views are apparently not wanted.


[image loading]
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Gabriel_reaper
Profile Joined December 2006
Czech Republic41 Posts
November 14 2013 00:44 GMT
#112
I guess that using graphic that optically enlarge Northern America (While South America is larger in real life) is racist too? :D
Broken english FTW.
Ero-Sennin
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States756 Posts
November 14 2013 00:50 GMT
#113
Sick!!!!!!
Luck makes talent look like genius.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
November 14 2013 00:52 GMT
#114
yay a december dose of sc2!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 00:54 GMT
#115
That TB picture perfectly encapsulates how I feel about Lorch's insistence that this event is racist.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
November 14 2013 00:59 GMT
#116
free money for polt, I guess
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 14 2013 01:00 GMT
#117
Let's not make too big a deal out of it. Lorch can have his opinion, you may think he's wrong, but he has reasons for his opinion.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 14 2013 01:01 GMT
#118
On November 14 2013 10:00 Pandain wrote:
Let's not make too big a deal out of it. Lorch can have his opinion, you may think he's wrong, but he has reasons for his opinion.

he has an opinion but it's a wrong one.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 14 2013 01:01 GMT
#119
On November 14 2013 09:59 negativedge wrote:
free money for polt, I guess

I don't think he qualifies to play does he?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 14 2013 01:04 GMT
#120
On November 14 2013 10:01 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:59 negativedge wrote:
free money for polt, I guess

I don't think he qualifies to play does he?

no he does not
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 35m
Stellar Fest
15h 35m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.