• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10936 users

Ting.com presents - SHOUTcraft America Winter - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
906 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45 46 Next All
Ruin
Profile Joined July 2011
United States271 Posts
November 14 2013 00:03 GMT
#81
On November 14 2013 08:57 Seiniyta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 08:29 Aiursc wrote:
On November 14 2013 08:25 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 14 2013 08:24 Aiursc wrote:
What happens if you don't have your real legal name on your battlenet account?


Then its time to make another Battlenet account.


=[ at least Black Friday is soon


Or if you still have it, use your free name change;


That's not the problem the problem is I don't have my real name on my battlenet account not my ingame name
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 14 2013 00:05 GMT
#82
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


OH NOES, THE SABOTAGE

MY EVENT IS LITERALLY FALLING DOWN AROUND ME
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 00:06:41
November 14 2013 00:06 GMT
#83
On November 14 2013 09:03 Aiursc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 08:57 Seiniyta wrote:
On November 14 2013 08:29 Aiursc wrote:
On November 14 2013 08:25 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On November 14 2013 08:24 Aiursc wrote:
What happens if you don't have your real legal name on your battlenet account?


Then its time to make another Battlenet account.


=[ at least Black Friday is soon


Or if you still have it, use your free name change;


That's not the problem the problem is I don't have my real name on my battlenet account not my ingame name


As somebody who had their account locked (the security thingy locked as I logged in with a different ip, got forbid I left my home blizz, and then it told me that I tried to unlock it too many times after trying it 0 times) with a fake name: Blizz can change it, or will even force you to do so. Just create a ticket and they'll change it.

@TotalBiscuit: I sure hope so, go cast some other game please.

User was warned for this post
washikie
Profile Joined February 2011
United States752 Posts
November 14 2013 00:07 GMT
#84
Ting!!! This is awesome first you guys advertise with Dan Carlin now you sponsor starcraft tournaments. You are quickly becoming the most awesome company ever in my eyes because you support 2 of my favorite sources of entertainment
= )
"when life gives Hero lemons he makes carriers" -Artosis
JazzJackrabbit
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1272 Posts
November 14 2013 00:08 GMT
#85
Hope you bring back Idra.
teer
Profile Joined September 2010
United States189 Posts
November 14 2013 00:08 GMT
#86
switched to Ting a couple months ago and they are saving me so much money and it doesnt feel like they are actively trying to screw me like other providers. Phone selection was a bit limited at that time but still a good amount of options and growing all the time. Definitely check them out. About to go send them a happy email. Great news. Anyone know if TB/Genna asked Ting or the other way around?
Vertigro
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom261 Posts
November 14 2013 00:09 GMT
#87
On November 14 2013 07:51 DJHelium wrote:
My favourite part of last Shoutcraft was watching streams the day before the cutoff. I think you should have a "pre-tournament show", watching ladder rankings the hour or two before the deadline. Maybe interview people who make it in etc.


^ this!
"..." - Greg 'IdrA' Fields +++ DeMuslim, Naniwa, Jaedong, Hero, Suppy! <3 <3
Vertigro
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom261 Posts
November 14 2013 00:13 GMT
#88
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


User was warned for this post
"..." - Greg 'IdrA' Fields +++ DeMuslim, Naniwa, Jaedong, Hero, Suppy! <3 <3
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 00:15 GMT
#89
Yay it's happening again!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 14 2013 00:19 GMT
#90
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.

I'm sure TB is losing TONS of sleep over the fact that you will be boycotting his tournament. Really, you got him good this time.

Also, way to just inject the word racist into your post, with no backup.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-14 00:22:09
November 14 2013 00:20 GMT
#91
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
November 14 2013 00:22 GMT
#92
Let me know when Lorch stops posting. I've made the mistake of giving him a small piece of relevance by replying to him.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
November 14 2013 00:24 GMT
#93
Yay Shoutcraft
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
November 14 2013 00:27 GMT
#94
Awesome.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Escape
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada306 Posts
November 14 2013 00:28 GMT
#95
AWESOME!!!!! will turn in for sure!
Nimix
Profile Joined October 2011
France1809 Posts
November 14 2013 00:28 GMT
#96
Yay that's great news :D Hope demuslim will be in!
Mikelius
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany517 Posts
November 14 2013 00:29 GMT
#97
Fuck yeah!
Less QQ, more PewPew
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
November 14 2013 00:29 GMT
#98
man ting is sponsoring so many awesome things lately =D
"Right on" - Morrow
Gabriel_reaper
Profile Joined December 2006
Czech Republic41 Posts
November 14 2013 00:30 GMT
#99
Can somebody ban Lorch until he learns what "racist" mean? Such amount of misguided and irrational dislike is hurting my brain.
Broken english FTW.
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
November 14 2013 00:30 GMT
#100
On November 14 2013 09:20 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2013 09:13 Vertigro wrote:
On November 14 2013 09:02 Lorch wrote:
So now we get part two of "let me do a region locked tournament to criticize wcs while my entire korean team plays in wcs na". Great, I will sabotage this by not watching the same way I did with the last one. I prefer tournaments that simply let the best player win regardless of nationality and I find these "lets ban the competition to get the players in the top spot that we'd like to see there" tournaments to be very racist.


You're an idiot... and what's worse, you're an idiot throwing around some pretty serious terms. TB is simply creating an american tournament, much in the same way that the WCS of old only allowed people of one nationality to compete per event. Be happy that he's doing something to cultivate a scene which as of recently, hasn't had much of a spotlight. Moron.


Says the guy using insults, I lol'd. I think you fail to see my point. I don't like the idea of an "only x nationality" tournament. Just because koreans are better does not mean that the solution is to exclude them. To say to somebody "you can't play because you dont live in country x" is about as racist as it gets to me. Thats like saying that mexicans can't immigrate to the US oh wait. Maybe in the states you think it's cool to have only americans shit. But I'd much rather see NA players practicing their asses off and actually beating koreans, you know doing what naniwa does to make themselves relevant and grow their scene. Not get their own little tournament so they can actually be in the spotlight by removing all competition.
But we have to grow no matter what right? Because our game has to have the biggest dick.

@Darkhoarse: I couldn't care less what TB uses. I don't understand why it is fine to like this while it's apparently bad to express not liking it. Am I not allowed to share my opinion cause it's not supportive of the event? No backup? To tell somebody "you can't play cause you live in korea/poland/china or w.e." is racist to me. I don't know what it is to you.


Racist, really.

Are we going there?

Not all tournaments have to be the same. There is plenty of room for all kinds of tournaments.

Do you consider a tournament for female gamers to be sexist?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10978
Artosis 778
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever788
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
fl0m17931
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe174
Other Games
summit1g8484
KnowMe258
Maynarde191
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 37m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.