• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

[LRSL] The LR Tournament Thread - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 66 Next
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 00:27 GMT
#561
IM GONNA DROP WIDOW MINES IN YOUR MINERAL LINE BITCH
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 00:29 GMT
#562
PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT THAT DOES NOT SOUND GOOD
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
November 08 2013 00:43 GMT
#563
O.o don't worry You got this Darkhoarse! I have 1000% Confidence in you! Kick that much higher league then you scrubs ass!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 02:01:38
November 08 2013 00:54 GMT
#564
I finally logged on to SC2. Here are my deets:

Name: Tye
CCode: 138

EDIt: And I just logged on and won 2 of 3 games. thats right Yorkie. Prepare yourself!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 08 2013 02:03 GMT
#565
On November 08 2013 09:54 jakethesnake wrote:
I finally logged on to SC2. Here are my deets:

Name: Tye
CCode: 138

EDIt: And I just logged on and won 2 of 3 games. thats right Yorkie. Prepare yourself!

I are not prepared
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 02:07 GMT
#566
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 02:19 GMT
#567
I have a 100% win ratio so far in LRSL matches, although that is only because I played Necro in a BO1 showmatch
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 08 2013 02:55 GMT
#568
I have a 33% win ratio against Darkhorse awww yeah
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
November 08 2013 03:01 GMT
#569
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 03:12 GMT
#570
Not me lol was referring to jake
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 03:13 GMT
#571
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 08 2013 03:45 GMT
#572
Thanks for saving me from getting crushed, Wintex, since you're better than me. I would have had no chance.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 04:00 GMT
#573
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 04:22 GMT
#574
On November 08 2013 13:00 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.

you could also emp a nexus
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 04:26:56
November 08 2013 04:26 GMT
#575
On November 08 2013 11:55 Yorkie wrote:
I have a 33% win ratio against Darkhorse awww yeah


I've got a 100% win rate against Darkhoarse.

My 0% winrate against Musicus balances it out.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 08 2013 04:36 GMT
#576
On November 08 2013 13:26 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 11:55 Yorkie wrote:
I have a 33% win ratio against Darkhorse awww yeah


I've got a 100% win rate against Darkhoarse.

My 0% winrate against Musicus balances it out.

Lol 1 for 1 such sample size waow
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 08 2013 04:38 GMT
#577
On November 08 2013 13:36 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 13:26 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:55 Yorkie wrote:
I have a 33% win ratio against Darkhorse awww yeah


I've got a 100% win rate against Darkhoarse.

My 0% winrate against Musicus balances it out.

Lol 1 for 1 such sample size waow


It could grow, you never know.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 05:02 GMT
#578
On November 08 2013 13:38 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 13:36 Yorkie wrote:
On November 08 2013 13:26 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:55 Yorkie wrote:
I have a 33% win ratio against Darkhorse awww yeah


I've got a 100% win rate against Darkhoarse.

My 0% winrate against Musicus balances it out.

Lol 1 for 1 such sample size waow


It could grow, you never know.

Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 08 2013 06:43 GMT
#579
On November 08 2013 13:38 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 13:36 Yorkie wrote:
On November 08 2013 13:26 felisconcolori wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:55 Yorkie wrote:
I have a 33% win ratio against Darkhorse awww yeah


I've got a 100% win rate against Darkhoarse.

My 0% winrate against Musicus balances it out.

Lol 1 for 1 such sample size waow


It could grow, you never know.

Yes it could in next season of LRSL :D:D:D
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 08:28:38
November 08 2013 08:28 GMT
#580
On November 08 2013 13:22 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 13:00 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.

you could also emp a nexus


clutch emp to reveal the observer. Make Innovation proud of being represented by you
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 730
SteadfastSC533
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 533
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 38
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29460
Soulkey 302
Dewaltoss 115
Mini 91
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 27
Shine 19
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
Dendi1089
qojqva978
Counter-Strike
fl0m1424
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2211
crisheroes1986
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1112
B2W.Neo623
ceh9512
byalli485
C9.Mang0164
Pyrionflax104
Chillindude76
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1267
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 52m
OSC
17h 52m
Stellar Fest
17h 52m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.