• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:37
CEST 19:37
KST 02:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10715 users

[LRSL] The LR Tournament Thread - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 66 Next
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
November 08 2013 10:48 GMT
#581
On November 08 2013 13:00 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.


you could emp an observer, kill it with the same ghost and then nuke something with him instead
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#582
On November 08 2013 19:48 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 13:00 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.


you could emp an observer, kill it with the same ghost and then nuke something with him instead

Hey stop giving him ideas! TT
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 14:29:35
November 08 2013 14:28 GMT
#583
On November 08 2013 23:26 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 19:48 TeeTS wrote:
On November 08 2013 13:00 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.


you could emp an observer, kill it with the same ghost and then nuke something with him instead

Hey stop giving him ideas! TT


Don't worry, I'd just end up EMPing my own ghosts. Actually, more likely I'd end up sniping my own ghosts.... My unit control is about as good as TheBest's banshee control.

EDIT: I mean. I'm awesome. You're gonna get REKT! My BC control is second to none.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 14:39 GMT
#584
On November 08 2013 23:28 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:26 Yorkie wrote:
On November 08 2013 19:48 TeeTS wrote:
On November 08 2013 13:00 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:13 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 08 2013 12:01 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On November 08 2013 11:07 Jer99 wrote:
67% win ratio, that's the same as innovation

So you're saying your a robot like Innovation??

Dark do a Ghost rush! EMP the Robot ez win GG no RE!

somebody please emp an orbital, preferably to ensure nuking success


but I'm terran and its TvP. That would mean that I would have to EMP my own orbital.

Oh well, a sacrifice I must make for the people I guess.


you could emp an observer, kill it with the same ghost and then nuke something with him instead

Hey stop giving him ideas! TT


Don't worry, I'd just end up EMPing my own ghosts. Actually, more likely I'd end up sniping my own ghosts.... My unit control is about as good as TheBest's banshee control.

EDIT: I mean. I'm awesome. You're gonna get REKT! My BC control is second to none.

You have to control those?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 14:41 GMT
#585
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 14:52 GMT
#586
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.


I will try and have some good LRing going so you can read about it and feel like you were there watching.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 15:40 GMT
#587
I think we should get some hype showmatches going on before blizzcon starts
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 15:47 GMT
#588
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 15:51 GMT
#589
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies


Yes yes! I'm betting $500 Esports Dollahs on your sick BC strat winning you the match!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 15:55 GMT
#590
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 16:15 GMT
#591
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 16:17 GMT
#592
On November 09 2013 01:15 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]

rofl god damn it now I sort of have to go BC at some point
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 16:32 GMT
#593
On November 09 2013 01:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 01:15 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]

rofl god damn it now I sort of have to go BC at some point

yes
yes you do
:D
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
November 08 2013 16:39 GMT
#594
On November 09 2013 01:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 01:15 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]

rofl god damn it now I sort of have to go BC at some point

Good luck getting there! ;D
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 16:52 GMT
#595
On November 09 2013 01:39 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 01:17 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2013 01:15 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]

rofl god damn it now I sort of have to go BC at some point

Good luck getting there! ;D


EZ. Undead got nothing on Templar!
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
November 08 2013 16:55 GMT
#596
On November 09 2013 01:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 01:15 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]

rofl god damn it now I sort of have to go BC at some point


watch the vod of my games :p

okay, I think I will be home in time for blizzcon. I'll probably miss the opening though. Let's hope for Mvp-JD on the main stream and for the games to play out like they did in this tournament so far
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 16:59:36
November 08 2013 16:57 GMT
#597
On November 09 2013 01:52 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 01:39 StarVe wrote:
On November 09 2013 01:17 The_Templar wrote:
On November 09 2013 01:15 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:55 dangthatsright wrote:
On November 09 2013 00:47 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 23:41 Darkhoarse wrote:
By the way I'm going to miss the match today. Rooting for you Templar. Go get 'em.

oh god now people are putting their faith in me
brb learning battlecruiser strategies

four battlecruiser hit squad


[image loading]

rofl god damn it now I sort of have to go BC at some point

Good luck getting there! ;D


EZ. Undead got nothing on Templar!

I got nothing on yooooou babe! (no no nothing on you babe)
hmmm didn't find soju for tonight in our supermarkets t.t
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 08 2013 16:59 GMT
#598
lol I just got owned twice by very hard AI in 1v1
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
November 08 2013 17:03 GMT
#599
On November 09 2013 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
lol I just got owned twice by very hard AI in 1v1


I couldn't even dream to beat Very Hard AI, so don't worry. Will be rooting for you
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 17:06 GMT
#600
On November 09 2013 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
lol I just got owned twice by very hard AI in 1v1


Maybe you need more BCs...
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 601
SteadfastSC463
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 11
Codebar 9
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40737
Jaedong 1210
Soma 801
Hyuk 755
Mini 545
BeSt 412
Larva 352
Rush 296
Soulkey 245
ZerO 233
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 95
Dewaltoss 88
Liquid`Ret 63
Mind 42
sorry 30
Killer 26
yabsab 25
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 22
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi887
Counter-Strike
Fnx 758
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu512
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1632
byalli460
ceh9436
B2W.Neo409
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3908
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur331
• WagamamaTV259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 23m
OSC
19h 23m
Stellar Fest
19h 23m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.