On November 08 2013 05:05 Yello wrote:
so far I would love to see real Blizzcon playing out exactly like this
so far I would love to see real Blizzcon playing out exactly like this
If sOs proxy carrier rushes HerO I will shit my fucking pants!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Necro)Phagist(
Canada6667 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:05 Yello wrote: so far I would love to see real Blizzcon playing out exactly like this If sOs proxy carrier rushes HerO I will shit my fucking pants! | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:04 DarkLordOlli wrote: This is only Season 1 and it's a Blizzcon special! There could be a real LR Starleague coming your way! This would actually make me play the game again, for real. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:07 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 05:04 DarkLordOlli wrote: This is only Season 1 and it's a Blizzcon special! There could be a real LR Starleague coming your way! This would actually make me play the game again, for real. Yeah seriously I may actually practice | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:07 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2013 05:04 DarkLordOlli wrote: This is only Season 1 and it's a Blizzcon special! There could be a real LR Starleague coming your way! This would actually make me play the game again, for real. Passions being restored one LRSL at a time | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:17 Darkhoarse wrote: LR code S, LR code A Can I get a charity seed pls | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:21 Fusilero wrote: Can I get a charity seed pls Highest placing non code s player at LR MLG gets a seed | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:21 Fusilero wrote: Can I get a charity seed pls change your country to something super foreign | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Necro)Phagist(
Canada6667 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:39 DarkLordOlli wrote: I can't give out seeds without people complaining about seeds being unfair. Round robin, everybody plays everybody. Top 16 qualify for LR Starleague, 16-32 qualify for LR Challenger League, rest qualifies for LR another-drop-in-the-ocean-league People in this original one should auto get seed into at least Challenger league ![]() | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
![]() I'll be the MLGGOM 2011 deal guy and say EVERYONE WITH KOREAN BLOOD CAN HAVE LRSL code S SEEDS. all you have to do is say how much you love bomber. Guy that scores highest on the fanboi-meter wins. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:39 DarkLordOlli wrote: I can't give out seeds without people complaining about seeds being unfair. Round robin, everybody plays everybody. Top 16 qualify for LR Starleague, 16-32 qualify for LR Challenger League, rest qualifies for LR another-drop-in-the-ocean-league I approve of this | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 08 2013 05:45 DarkLordOlli wrote: Wintex confirmed not getting a seed I don't need one! I'm seeded for actually taking a MAP. LEL GET REKT | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
Wintex warned for arguing with admins | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|