On November 09 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote:
Did I miss something or do you just love me
Did I miss something or do you just love me
They were proud of you for not being afraid to hate Naniwa
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote: Did I miss something or do you just love me They were proud of you for not being afraid to hate Naniwa | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
dukem
Norway189 Posts
| ||
|
way2mash4u
Germany183 Posts
| ||
|
HammerKick
France6190 Posts
I'll tune in during PvP and ZvZ... | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote: Did I miss something or do you just love me They mentioned the naniwa write up | ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46498 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 TimENT wrote: twitch isnt loading for me yay 1. http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en 2. http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ 3. http://www.twitch.tv/wcs gl hf | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 03:56 Zealously wrote: On November 09 2013 03:54 DarkLordOlli wrote: SHOUTOUT TO ZEALOUSLY! Did I miss something or do you just love me They were proud of you for not being afraid to hate Naniwa So brave | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 way2mash4u wrote: Is the stream a little behind when you use livestreamer and VLC? by several seconds yeah | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
| ||
|
skatblast
United States784 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: LG Incredible Miracle? I thought it was just IM now? LG still sponsoring? no the idiot woman just doesnt know what shes talking about User was warned for this post | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 Wintex wrote: TALBADAAAR! SODAH!!! You nasty. | ||
|
NPF
Canada1635 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: LG Incredible Miracle? I thought it was just IM now? LG still sponsoring? nm | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46498 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 Elite_ wrote: Kim said LG-Incredible Miracle... She doesn't know LG stopped sponsoring. Confirmed no passion. She did call Naniwa the King in the North, so I think they cancel out. | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On November 09 2013 03:56 HammerKick wrote: There's esport in WoW? I'll tune in during PvP and ZvZ... the only ZvZ that is possible in this tournament would be a finals between Soulkey and Jaedong. and we all know that's not gonna happen cause Mvp is at this tournament. | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong BeSt EffOrt Horang2 actioN Larva ZerO Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games B2W.Neo427 crisheroes289 hiko239 DeMusliM202 Pyrionflax183 dupreeh111 Livibee84 Mew2King65 QueenE61 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|