• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7840 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 278

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
November 08 2013 00:30 GMT
#5541
On November 08 2013 09:19 Mintie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 09:10 SkullZ9 wrote:
Guys, I won't be able to follow the tournament tomorrow evening :'( :'( :'( Do you think I will be able to catch vods on satursday morning (in Europe) without spoilers to follow it all ?


Definitely. r/spoilerfreesc and sc2ratings.com among others have got your back.


Thank you !!! I will definitely watch everything on satursday then :p
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 00:30:48
November 08 2013 00:30 GMT
#5542
So to contribute to this getting to at least 400 pages before the first game starts:
I'm currently consciously fucking my sleep schedule by staying up till 4/5 a.m. to be prepared for tomorrow, on top of that I have to be part of a relocation on Saturday^^ I love staying up for esports and blizzcon appears to be the sickest tournament of sc2 thus far. Can't imagine anything better to not sleep for and I haven't been this hyped for anything in esports since str8 rippin vs triggers down in the MLG 2008 national championships (halo 3 for those who don't know).
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 00:35 GMT
#5543
Hype hype hyyyyyype
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
November 08 2013 00:35 GMT
#5544
So excited for tomorrow. Naniwa Taeja Polt Hero BOMBER FIGHTING!
"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
redpeople
Profile Joined July 2013
70 Posts
November 08 2013 00:36 GMT
#5545
MARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
The God of the stomach is at war with the God of kidneys
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 08 2013 00:38 GMT
#5546
Oh wow, for some reason I thought this started Saturday....HYPE!
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 00:39 GMT
#5547
On November 08 2013 08:55 Mintie wrote:
Don't fear a new thread, LR friends. The hype will live on.


I agree. The hype from this event is so high that it's basically a resident of Amsterdam. Nothing can stop it, not even aLive.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 00:40 GMT
#5548
On November 08 2013 09:30 Lorch wrote:
So to contribute to this getting to at least 400 pages before the first game starts:
I'm currently consciously fucking my sleep schedule by staying up till 4/5 a.m. to be prepared for tomorrow, on top of that I have to be part of a relocation on Saturday^^ I love staying up for esports and blizzcon appears to be the sickest tournament of sc2 thus far. Can't imagine anything better to not sleep for and I haven't been this hyped for anything in esports since str8 rippin vs triggers down in the MLG 2008 national championships (halo 3 for those who don't know).


I agree. Staying up for eSports is like the best thing ever. I just like waking up really early for things though. That's the main reason I watch random WCS KR games that have no HYPE.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
November 08 2013 00:40 GMT
#5549
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 08 2013 00:41 GMT
#5550
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:

Necro NOOOOOOOOO
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 00:41 GMT
#5551
18h 19m until Taeja continues his tear
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Neemi
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands657 Posts
November 08 2013 00:42 GMT
#5552
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:


No worries, I'll leave two streams open on the background to compensate, have fun!
Cute
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 08 2013 00:42 GMT
#5553
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:


Where are you from originally? I am in ottawa
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
November 08 2013 00:44 GMT
#5554
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:


SC2 just died.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
November 08 2013 00:44 GMT
#5555
[image loading]
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
November 08 2013 00:49 GMT
#5556
On November 08 2013 09:42 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:


Where are you from originally? I am in ottawa

The dirty Hammer, Hamilton :D
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 08 2013 00:49 GMT
#5557
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:


Who is coming to Ottawa that is so important? Nothing that hit my radar.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 08 2013 00:49 GMT
#5558
Morning guys! Last day to hype before Christmas!
Startale forever.
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
November 08 2013 00:49 GMT
#5559
On November 08 2013 09:44 eurTsItniH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 09:40 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Noooooo just realized tomorrow I'm going to Ottawa for a concert D: Thought it was next weekend.. Gonna miss all of day 1 T.T I'm killing Esports, sorry guys D:


SC2 just died.


2010-2013

RIP

Death by Necro)Phagist(
ColtraneL
Profile Joined December 2011
France248 Posts
November 08 2013 00:49 GMT
#5560
Missing this one too, I have a freakin' interuniversity sport event over the week end.
Sport is ruining esports !

But it doesn't matter, because nothing can prevent fate. Mark my words, this week-end Mvp will rise again !
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 628
RotterdaM220
TKL 97
SteadfastSC87
Rex72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko350
RotterdaM 220
ByuN 134
TKL 97
SteadfastSC 87
Rex 72
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23269
Shuttle 1491
Bisu 824
Jaedong 567
Mong 478
Soulkey 464
Horang2 404
BeSt 384
actioN 256
Larva 228
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
firebathero 218
Soma 212
Mini 196
Zeus 126
Last 122
Rush 119
PianO 84
Snow 81
Hyun 81
Shine 78
910 75
EffOrt 75
Pusan 74
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 59
sorry 56
hero 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Sexy 25
Bale 24
ZergMaN 22
HiyA 22
JYJ 21
ToSsGirL 20
Hm[arnc] 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Aegong 11
yabsab 11
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
canceldota42
Dendi14
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1380
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King180
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes305
Other Games
gofns45283
singsing2043
B2W.Neo279
Pyrionflax186
DeMusliM183
Livibee136
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV144
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV457
League of Legends
• Jankos1236
Other Games
• Shiphtur707
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 25m
The PondCast
22h 25m
INu's Battles
23h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.