• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:50
CEST 07:50
KST 14:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

[WCS AM] Finals Day 2 Premier Season 3 2013 - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 117 Next
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
October 21 2013 00:45 GMT
#1241
little bit confused that polt didn't put a second bunker in his main mineral line vs the oracle. I think it's basically your only option when you scout oracle that late (other then making the ebay stupidly early after your scv scout sees 1 pylon but you haven't seen the stargate yet, which is kinda awkward but it's better then just losing)
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
October 21 2013 00:46 GMT
#1242
OK, whenever I see Polt dominating from now on, I will say "Don't mess with Texas".
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 21 2013 00:46 GMT
#1243
On October 21 2013 09:46 unigolyn wrote:
OK, whenever I see Polt dominating from now on, I will say "Don't mess with Texas".

Interesting enough, that phrase came out of an anti pollution campaign.
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
October 21 2013 00:46 GMT
#1244
On October 21 2013 09:39 ImperialFist wrote:
Oz is playing so bad, holy crap


It's wcs america, relax, everyone can win
maru G5L pls
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
October 21 2013 00:47 GMT
#1245
On October 21 2013 09:45 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:44 Snusmumriken wrote:
shouldnt he be able to do this in english by now?
He is able to. I have no idea why he isn't. His English is really good.


Just because he's able to doesn't mean he should be forced to. lol.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
October 21 2013 00:47 GMT
#1246
On October 21 2013 09:45 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:44 Snusmumriken wrote:
shouldnt he be able to do this in english by now?
He is able to. I have no idea why he isn't. His English is really good.


He might not be able to carry the same nuances that he's conveying here in English. His English is definitely good for a non-native speaker who hasn't taken years of English (I'm assuming) but to be completely fair it's not to the point that he can really understand or answer nuanced questions at length.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
October 21 2013 00:47 GMT
#1247
On October 21 2013 09:46 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:46 unigolyn wrote:
OK, whenever I see Polt dominating from now on, I will say "Don't mess with Texas".

Interesting enough, that phrase came out of an anti pollution campaign.


OK, so I'll also use it whenever he's clearing creep.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 21 2013 00:47 GMT
#1248
On October 21 2013 09:45 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:44 Snusmumriken wrote:
shouldnt he be able to do this in english by now?
He is able to. I have no idea why he isn't. His English is really good.


The answers he gave for this interview are pretty in depth, I can understand why he used korean.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 21 2013 00:47 GMT
#1249
FXOz forever in my heart.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
October 21 2013 00:48 GMT
#1250
On October 21 2013 09:45 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:41 Fjodorov wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:35 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:33 Noocta wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:31 Fjodorov wrote:
Sometime we need to talk about this fanboy term. Does it even exist in other sports? How is it a bad thing to be a fanboy of a team/player? This isnt the time but its just strange thats all


It exists in other sports.
I'm not too much of a sport fan myself, but in France the rivalry between the Paris football team and the Marseille football team is pretty much fanboy wars sometimes.


Lol, Fjodorov have you ever heard of people dying at football/soccer matches in stampedes and such? Until someone dies because of esports, I think physical sports will be able to claim much worse fanboys than esports.


yeah but thats what I mean. Its kind of the job of the fans to praise the team/player at every cost and deny the fact that the opponent was better or whatever. Especially right after a loss which and we can write how we feel 1 sec after the game here in the forum. Thats fans, thats what they do and its a good part of sports (fans being vocal i mean). Fanboy sounds degrading to me, like they arent rly fans but 14 year old noobs who arent rly a fan. Maybe ive missunderstood the how the term fanboy is used.


I see what you mean, it's definitely overused/used incorrectly on internet forums, but I don't think the phenomenon of irrational fans is unique to the internet at all. That said, for people who are dramatically "tuning out" because Jaedong lost I don't know of a better term. I'm a huge Jaedong fan but it's still silly to make such a melodramatic exit and make yourself known that way on forums. But I think it's probably mostly people in time zones that are bad for watching this so they'd rather just go to sleep anyway, which is reasonable.


Yeah but I think its also good that bw/sc2 have players who have gathered fans of them, who love the player but not maybe the game. In JDs case its obvious that alot of ppl are diehard fans of him, JD, not sc2. And tbh that is ok, it should be.
unigolyn
Profile Joined August 2013
Estonia1272 Posts
October 21 2013 00:48 GMT
#1251
On October 21 2013 09:47 Noocta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:45 Ben... wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:44 Snusmumriken wrote:
shouldnt he be able to do this in english by now?
He is able to. I have no idea why he isn't. His English is really good.


The answers he gave for this interview are pretty in depth, I can understand why he used korean.


The funny (or sad) thing is that I have the opposite problem. If the topic is extremely complex, I can express myself far better in English than my native language.
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
October 21 2013 00:49 GMT
#1252
Not even top 2 for JD. Better than being JaeKong. But only 63 pages in this thread? I was expecting more than that.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
October 21 2013 00:50 GMT
#1253
On October 21 2013 09:49 Havik_ wrote:
Not even top 2 for JD. Better than being JaeKong. But only 63 pages in this thread? I was expecting more than that.

Europe is sleeping.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 00:50:58
October 21 2013 00:50 GMT
#1254
On October 21 2013 09:48 unigolyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:47 Noocta wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:45 Ben... wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:44 Snusmumriken wrote:
shouldnt he be able to do this in english by now?
He is able to. I have no idea why he isn't. His English is really good.


The answers he gave for this interview are pretty in depth, I can understand why he used korean.


The funny (or sad) thing is that I have the opposite problem. If the topic is extremely complex, I can express myself far better in English than my native language.


It sometimes happen to me as well.
I spend so much time thinking / writing in English, I can from time to time forgot how to express a though in French. ( but my grammar is awful anyway.. -__- )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2013 00:50 GMT
#1255
On October 21 2013 09:45 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:43 mongmong wrote:
Things are going Byul's way 0_0... I really don't think oz can beat Byul if he makes it to the finals...

Oz boasts a solid 0-8 record vs Zergs in finals ^^

sort of like Jaedong vs Terran eh?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 00:51:11
October 21 2013 00:50 GMT
#1256
On October 21 2013 09:50 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:49 Havik_ wrote:
Not even top 2 for JD. Better than being JaeKong. But only 63 pages in this thread? I was expecting more than that.

Europe is sleeping.

We are doing better than normal WCS LRs in general.


Holy mothership core batman
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46478 Posts
October 21 2013 00:51 GMT
#1257
Epic fail, Oz.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
October 21 2013 00:51 GMT
#1258
Top3 control from Oz...
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 21 2013 00:51 GMT
#1259
sick mothership core harass
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
October 21 2013 00:52 GMT
#1260
On October 21 2013 09:48 unigolyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 09:47 Noocta wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:45 Ben... wrote:
On October 21 2013 09:44 Snusmumriken wrote:
shouldnt he be able to do this in english by now?
He is able to. I have no idea why he isn't. His English is really good.


The answers he gave for this interview are pretty in depth, I can understand why he used korean.


The funny (or sad) thing is that I have the opposite problem. If the topic is extremely complex, I can express myself far better in English than my native language.


True, technically speaking my first language is not English but I basically stopped learning that when I was 4 so I can hardly convey anything complex in Bengali.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor748
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS33
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1136
• Rush1112
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 10m
OSC
16h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.