• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7769 users

[IEM] New York Day 1 - Dual Tournament - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 62 Next
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
October 10 2013 20:55 GMT
#401
I expected that Snute would atleast fight San a little more for his wins :/
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 20:56:07
October 10 2013 20:55 GMT
#402
On October 11 2013 05:55 NovemberstOrm wrote:
san 2-0 snute



Oh yeah !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:56 GMT
#403
--- Nuked ---
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 10 2013 20:56 GMT
#404
SaaaanMaaaaaan
Community News
TL+ Member
Coolhwip
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden1381 Posts
October 10 2013 20:56 GMT
#405
Can any1 tell me where in manhattan they are casting from?
crack
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
October 10 2013 20:56 GMT
#406
On October 11 2013 05:54 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:53 Keeemy wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:52 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:51 Coolhwip wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Move back to europe, I think the losing-culture in america is quite a toxic enviroment for pro gamers.

Girls over there love the British accent though..

NO TIME FOR GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE A PROGAMER


What about nesteaaaaaaaaaa?

No one can tell the creator of the universe what to do

He's a rebel
Hello
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
October 10 2013 20:57 GMT
#407
On October 11 2013 05:53 Keeemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:52 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:51 Coolhwip wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Move back to europe, I think the losing-culture in america is quite a toxic enviroment for pro gamers.

Girls over there love the British accent though..

NO TIME FOR GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE A PROGAMER

Reminded me of this :D http://www.banelingbbq.com/?comic=19
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 10 2013 20:57 GMT
#408
On October 11 2013 05:56 Coolhwip wrote:
Can any1 tell me where in manhattan they are casting from?

mlg stream is casting at the mlg studios
Moderatorlickypiddy
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 10 2013 20:57 GMT
#409
On October 11 2013 05:56 Coolhwip wrote:
Can any1 tell me where in manhattan they are casting from?


Comiccon, wherever that is.
Moderator
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
October 10 2013 20:57 GMT
#410
Wtf Demu lost to sWs?
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
October 10 2013 20:57 GMT
#411
Did snute lose because he was outplayed or because he made mistakes?
Don't mind me
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 10 2013 20:58 GMT
#412
On October 11 2013 05:57 ptbl wrote:
Did snute lose because he was outplayed or because he made mistakes?

San was playing better than Snute.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 20:58:56
October 10 2013 20:58 GMT
#413
Yesss Lifeuu

Nooo Lifeuu
Hello
Yakko
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany14 Posts
October 10 2013 20:58 GMT
#414
nice hold
<3
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
October 10 2013 20:58 GMT
#415
Puck is looking good, hes in an amazing position
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
October 10 2013 20:58 GMT
#416
Okay, not gonna lie, those forcefields were nice.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:59 GMT
#417
--- Nuked ---
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
October 10 2013 20:59 GMT
#418
sentrys not very good tanks...
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
October 10 2013 21:00 GMT
#419
Ouch, that was like 800 gas in total lost
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
October 10 2013 21:00 GMT
#420
i wouldnt wanna be a puck sentry ~_~
Progamer
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins279
monkeys_forever77
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5680
Grubby2796
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
C9.Mang0143
TKL 139
ToD107
Railgan19
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 34
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 53m
Stellar Fest
16h 53m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.