• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:07
CEST 22:07
KST 05:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7831 users

[IEM] New York Day 1 - Dual Tournament - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 62 Next
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:48 GMT
#381
--- Nuked ---
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
October 10 2013 20:49 GMT
#382
On October 11 2013 05:46 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:45 VisonKai wrote:
Life most attractive player SC2.

Sorry but...

+ Show Spoiler +
http://i.imgur.com/BHAYaMS.gif


EDIT:

DAMMIT IMAGE LINK!

Anyway, it was (T)Aphrodite from the GSTL All-Star game earlier.


Aphrodite is indeed almost as adorable as Life. But she's not quite there. Should ask him for some tips.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 10 2013 20:49 GMT
#383
Everyone knows MKP is the most handsome
Community News
TL+ Member
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
October 10 2013 20:49 GMT
#384
Gogo Life!!
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
October 10 2013 20:50 GMT
#385
Demu should ask idra for advice on how to overcome that mental block.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
October 10 2013 20:50 GMT
#386
--- Nuked ---
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 10 2013 20:50 GMT
#387
Good luck Demuslim. So long as you don't give up and keep on trying, you will find the answer.
Moderator
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
October 10 2013 20:50 GMT
#388
Go to the gaythread and leave this one for the tournament
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 20:50:41
October 10 2013 20:50 GMT
#389
On October 11 2013 05:50 Canucklehead wrote:
Demu should ask idra for advice on how to overcome that mental block.


Well see here Demuslim. First you find David Kim and then you take this tire iron...
Moderator
Coolhwip
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden1381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 20:51:40
October 10 2013 20:51 GMT
#390
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Move back to europe, I think the losing-culture in america is quite a toxic enviroment for pro gamers.
crack
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
October 10 2013 20:52 GMT
#391
On October 11 2013 05:51 Coolhwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Move back to europe, I think the losing-culture in america is quite a toxic enviroment for pro gamers.

Girls over there love the British accent though..
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
October 10 2013 20:53 GMT
#392
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Stop playing for a few days or offrace a bit, it can help. As for new builds/strategies, don't hope too much; Terran options are quite limited, so sadly there's not much choice besides executing as flawlessly as possible the mainstream stuff.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 10 2013 20:53 GMT
#393
oh god the sound on the mlg stream
Moderatorlickypiddy
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
October 10 2013 20:53 GMT
#394
On October 11 2013 05:52 Jono7272 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:51 Coolhwip wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Move back to europe, I think the losing-culture in america is quite a toxic enviroment for pro gamers.

Girls over there love the British accent though..

NO TIME FOR GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE A PROGAMER
Hello
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 10 2013 20:53 GMT
#395
On October 11 2013 05:53 NovemberstOrm wrote:
oh god the sound on the mlg stream

They suddenly decided it was a good idea to talk into cones.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
October 10 2013 20:53 GMT
#396
On October 11 2013 05:48 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:46 Sated wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:45 VisonKai wrote:
Life most attractive player SC2.

Sorry but...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What a tease, no longer available

It was fine when I copied the location from the GSTL thread.

QQ


Before the game really starts, here's the mirror for you.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-10 20:54:43
October 10 2013 20:54 GMT
#397
On October 11 2013 05:48 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:47 Dodgin wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:46 Sated wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:45 VisonKai wrote:
Life most attractive player SC2.

Sorry but...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What a tease, no longer available

It was fine when I copied the location from the GSTL thread.

QQ

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 10 2013 20:54 GMT
#398
On October 11 2013 05:53 Keeemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:52 Jono7272 wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:51 Coolhwip wrote:
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Move back to europe, I think the losing-culture in america is quite a toxic enviroment for pro gamers.

Girls over there love the British accent though..

NO TIME FOR GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE A PROGAMER


What about nesteaaaaaaaaaa?
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
October 10 2013 20:54 GMT
#399
On October 11 2013 05:53 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2013 05:47 DeMusliM wrote:
Admittedly played pretty terrible, no denying that - 1st game on Akilon I felt I micro'd good and such, but I focus too much on the things that don't really matter.

After watching the rep on Bel'shir he obviously knew how I played (he sent 2 probes not just 1 to 2 different proxy locations that I often use on my stream).
The fact that I did what I did, trying a proxy even though all the information is out there is probably dumb.
I also tried a relatively old build on whirlwind - as I often lose to all ins when CC firsting on that map.

I think what I truly need is time away - to recuperate and refresh my mind. The game for me was extremely easy and fun, but I think I'm relying on fundamentals I shouldn't have to rely on, and should be able to enter the games clean, fresh with builds that work, strategies that work - instead I manage to put myself behind and try work from the comeback angle.

I do not enjoy losing, nor does anyone - Being told early this morning my initial opponent had changed from Desrow to SWS was quite boggling, and he probably knew my style already (not probably ).

I don't know if I need time away to refresh, a small break? I honestly do not know. I'm a troubled man. I've tried to hold the flag for terrans for a long time strategically always trying to be ahead of the curve. Right now I'm anything but ahead, and honestly I don't really know how to catch up again.

Stop playing for a few days or offrace a bit, it can help. As for new builds/strategies, don't hope too much; Terran options are quite limited, so sadly there's not much choice besides executing as flawlessly as possible the mainstream stuff.

Does seem to be execute the standard builds perfectly or die trying. And only practice can help with that. :/
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 10 2013 20:55 GMT
#400
san 2-0 snute
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins279
monkeys_forever77
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5680
Grubby2796
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
C9.Mang0143
TKL 139
ToD107
Railgan19
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 34
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 53m
Stellar Fest
16h 53m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.