• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:54
CEST 09:54
KST 16:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13395 users

[Code S] RO8 Day 1 WCS Korea GSL Season 3 2013 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 02 2013 12:07 GMT
#501
On October 02 2013 20:27 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 20:23 Shellshock wrote:
On October 02 2013 20:20 Dodgin wrote:
I'm afraid to fact check this but I believe this is the smallest code s ro8 thread ever, by far.

lr community

and yes I know it was over fast, but still, some GSL finals have only lasted 2 hours and had 300+ pages.

passion underwhelming


where's the set of new guys that are supposed to replace us as the post spammers? they should be carrying this shit

somehow this is all lichter's fault.


Maybe it's bec I took a nap
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
October 02 2013 12:10 GMT
#502
Gotta realise we're fans of a dying game, but look at the positive side : one more year like that and we can be SC2 elitists
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 02 2013 12:13 GMT
#503
I'm ok with SC2 being a hipster game
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 12:19:57
October 02 2013 12:18 GMT
#504
On October 02 2013 21:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I'm ok with SC2 being a hipster game


I'm a hipster with OK being sc2 game

wat
AdministratorBreak the chains
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
October 02 2013 12:31 GMT
#505
Code A was more interesting than Code S in my opinion. Still waiting for the Soulkey VODs to be uploaded though, I'll definitely at least skim through them.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
October 02 2013 12:35 GMT
#506
0/2 liquibets for today makes me so sad. I was on a pretty solid streak of correct bets.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 12:38:52
October 02 2013 12:38 GMT
#507
On October 02 2013 21:35 Kasaraki wrote:
0/2 liquibets for today makes me so sad. I was on a pretty solid streak of correct bets.


I'm on a 14-vote streak I just realised, wtf
AdministratorBreak the chains
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 02 2013 13:24 GMT
#508
Oh cool. new liquibet. Hopefully this time I can vote on more than 50% of the bets. Was quite horrible how fast you had to bet last season. And seems like I still missed some this season -_-
2/2 today and my hottest loss streak is 1 with 63% of the points made. Really strange :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 02 2013 13:37 GMT
#509
I'm on a 9-streak with 2/2 today, so 11
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 02 2013 14:02 GMT
#510
Wow this was... not what I expected when I woke up.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 14:46:54
October 02 2013 14:08 GMT
#511
Yay, Soulkey! Also, group a > group b confirmed.
I just hope that this whole WJS situation did not affect his mindset.
Also, Soulkey fanboy mode engaged:
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
October 02 2013 14:45 GMT
#512
On October 02 2013 21:03 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 20:20 Dodgin wrote:
I'm afraid to fact check this but I believe this is the smallest code s ro8 thread ever, by far.

lr community

and yes I know it was over fast, but still, some GSL finals have only lasted 2 hours and had 300+ pages.


Today was boring

also I slept

also next half of the Ro8 is much more interesting

Soulkey vs Rain is boring?!

I mean it ended up boring but that's just because watching Rain run around the map with his deathball is dull, not in theory it's exciting.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
October 02 2013 14:49 GMT
#513
1 terran 1 zerg 2p ro4 is balanced , sc 2 confirmed not dead
yo
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 02 2013 14:51 GMT
#514
On October 02 2013 23:49 Killmouse wrote:
1 terran 1 zerg 2p ro4 is balanced , sc 2 confirmed not dead

Haha. Inb4 1 terran 2 zerg 1 toss ro4... with Soulkey winning it all ofc!
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
October 02 2013 15:08 GMT
#515
The soOjwa will show no mercy on PartinG.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 02 2013 15:10 GMT
#516
On October 03 2013 00:08 NovaMB wrote:
The soOjwa will show no mercy on PartinG.

Well, i am thinking about who will win Maru vs jjakji now.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
October 02 2013 15:38 GMT
#517
well both 3-0 damn pretty 1 sided.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 02 2013 15:38 GMT
#518
On October 03 2013 00:38 aintz wrote:
well both 3-0 damn pretty 1 sided.

Games were pretty cool though.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 02 2013 15:39 GMT
#519
On October 02 2013 23:45 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 21:03 Zealously wrote:
On October 02 2013 20:20 Dodgin wrote:
I'm afraid to fact check this but I believe this is the smallest code s ro8 thread ever, by far.

lr community

and yes I know it was over fast, but still, some GSL finals have only lasted 2 hours and had 300+ pages.


Today was boring

also I slept

also next half of the Ro8 is much more interesting

Soulkey vs Rain is boring?!

I mean it ended up boring but that's just because watching Rain run around the map with his deathball is dull, not in theory it's exciting.

I've never found either of those players ZvP/PvZ to be super exciting. The matchup is exciting because both players are so good/well known, but their play in the matchup is sometimes dull.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
October 02 2013 15:40 GMT
#520
On October 03 2013 00:10 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 00:08 NovaMB wrote:
The soOjwa will show no mercy on PartinG.

Well, i am thinking about who will win Maru vs jjakji now.


Maru, jjakjis TvT isnt that good (but still better than Innovation) and Maru knows his TvT very well. I actually think Maru is going to back-to-back finals
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 652
soO 533
BeSt 443
Hyuk 406
Killer 66
Mind 40
Shinee 37
Mong 34
Bale 25
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever932
XaKoH 659
XcaliburYe179
League of Legends
JimRising 507
Counter-Strike
byalli0
Other Games
summit1g9499
olofmeister705
ceh9503
Happy276
Livibee166
Mew2King80
crisheroes78
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH375
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1303
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 7m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.