On September 30 2013 16:26 Shellshock wrote:
could be a 3 way tie if Classic can beat RorO
could be a 3 way tie if Classic can beat RorO
Brb getting popcorn.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On September 30 2013 16:26 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On September 30 2013 16:25 NovaMB wrote: On September 30 2013 16:23 Elite_ wrote: On September 30 2013 16:16 lichter wrote: lol and once again Seed returns to the abyss of irrelevance Sniper joins him. ByuN 2-1 SniperWell shit its back to a tie for most irrelevant champion. could be a 3 way tie if Classic can beat RorO On September 30 2013 16:27 Elite_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 30 2013 16:26 Shellshock wrote: On September 30 2013 16:25 NovaMB wrote: On September 30 2013 16:23 Elite_ wrote: On September 30 2013 16:16 lichter wrote: lol and once again Seed returns to the abyss of irrelevance Sniper joins him. ByuN 2-1 SniperWell shit its back to a tie for most irrelevant champion. could be a 3 way tie if Classic can beat RorO 4-way if Trust beats Life. Brb getting popcorn. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On September 30 2013 16:29 lichter wrote: I don't like Life but I wouldn't want him to become irrelevant. I want Trust to win though. I'd say I want Trust to win too but I want every CJ player to lose because they're being broadcasted match whores taking every fucking slot. D:< | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On September 30 2013 16:29 lichter wrote: I don't like Life but I wouldn't want him to become irrelevant. I want Trust to win though. The only way I could forgive life for crushing the dream of g5l is by him becoming the next banjo. I mean, if you're going to beat mvp in a gsl finals at least have the decency to win 5 premier tournaments. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
? | ||
|
Marou
Germany1371 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
Symbol vs. Sorry Leenock vs. kOp | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
padiseal2
Austria721 Posts
On September 30 2013 16:50 Elite_ wrote: Next matches are: Symbol vs. Sorry Leenock vs. kOpSymbol pls | ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On September 30 2013 16:56 Pandemona wrote: So many decent players playing in this big Code A run and it not on stream. Madness really. I wanted to watch MKP as well see how he is doing Well at least he got a Zerg instead of a Protoss so he doesn't have to worry about salvaging any Bunkers prematurely. ;o | ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
Symbol 1-0 Sorry, Leenock 1-0 kOp | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
Leenock 2-0 kOp | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
| ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Well done Leenock. | ||
|
cablesc
United States1540 Posts
On September 30 2013 16:56 Pandemona wrote: So many decent players playing in this big Code A run and it not on stream. Madness really. I wanted to watch MKP as well see how he is doing Honestly I feel like Code A is a relic of the time when there was a demand for more and more sc2 content. But these days with 3 wcs regions, we got more than enough content just from the premier league. I kind of wish they would combine code b/a into a zotac-ish daily tournament qualifier system where you get points for winning/placing well in daily tournaments and that gives you a chance at the premier league. I feel that's a more effective way to determine the top players in a region. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
Symbol 1-1 Sorry | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8204 Doublelift1857 JimRising C9.Mang0361 Day[9].tv331 PiGStarcraft255 Maynarde108 CosmosSc2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|