On September 30 2013 14:18 dustinth wrote:
So, there is no broadcast and I can't get live result either?
So, there is no broadcast and I can't get live result either?
I am trying my best to look for information =/
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On September 30 2013 14:18 dustinth wrote: So, there is no broadcast and I can't get live result either? I am trying my best to look for information =/ | ||
|
xpaperclip
Australia995 Posts
http://pgr21.com/pb/pb.php?id=bulpan&no=4034 RagnaroK 2-1 Swagger Bang 2-1 Stats | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
http://kr.gomtv.net/forum/index.gom?submod=1010&m=4&mode=view&bid=23000&cateid=10100&p=1 | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
Bang :D | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
dustinth
China205 Posts
| ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
![]() | ||
|
xpaperclip
Australia995 Posts
Avenge 2-0 Trend | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On September 30 2013 14:45 xpaperclip wrote: Avenge 2-0 TrendAaw yiss | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
I feel dirty admitting that | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
xpaperclip
Australia995 Posts
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2013093015133785969 Fantasy 2-1 Mekia Byun 1-0 Sniper (in progress) | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On September 30 2013 15:26 xpaperclip wrote: Fantasy 2-1 MekiaPhew. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On September 30 2013 15:32 CosmicSpiral wrote: Satan about to be defeated? Now I know there's a god. The demon prophecy didn't line up (Sniper vs MKP, vs Stork, vs Bomber) so he will be defeated | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8204 Doublelift1979 JimRising C9.Mang0361 Day[9].tv331 PiGStarcraft255 Maynarde108 CosmosSc2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|