• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6950 users

[Code A] Round 1 Day 1&2 WCS Korea Season 3 2013 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 31 Next All
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-02 04:58:48
October 02 2013 04:58 GMT
#361
24-0 when winning the first set? Let's just skip game 2 please
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 02 2013 04:58 GMT
#362
Darn it Trust! You're supposed to win! ><

On October 02 2013 13:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:47 BigFan wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:45 Dodgin wrote:
If Life loses I think this will be the most successful veterans knocked out of the GSL in a single season ever.

Seed
Symbol
Curious
Sniper
Squirtle
sC
MarineKing
Life
Gumiho

possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh.


yoda is playing stork, gg lol. roro hasn't looked like himself in a long while. I think Yonghwa is overrated but dunno who his opponent is. Yugioh is ok, can't say much. Most successful? I dunno if I would put sC and Gumiho there tbh. Everyone else though has either won a GSL or come really close to winning one(unless I'm forgetting something).

Both sc and Gumi have made ro4 sc went deep multiple times infact and lost a really close
Final vs drg for the lg 3d special

I never watched lg 3d special so I dunno who played in it etc... ya I remember sC making a deep run once a long time back and losing the last game against nestea on crossfire(I recall) but then he retired unless he made another run and I'm not aware of it. Gumiho has been good in the past, agree but his play is nowhere near as amazing as it used to be.

On October 02 2013 13:52 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:47 BigFan wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:45 Dodgin wrote:
If Life loses I think this will be the most successful veterans knocked out of the GSL in a single season ever.

Seed
Symbol
Curious
Sniper
Squirtle
sC
MarineKing
Life
Gumiho

possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh.


yoda is playing stork, gg lol. roro hasn't looked like himself in a long while. I think Yonghwa is overrated but dunno who his opponent is. Yugioh is ok, can't say much. Most successful? I dunno if I would put sC and Gumiho there tbh. Everyone else though has either won a GSL or come really close to winning one(unless I'm forgetting something).


You forgot sC vs Nestea GSL semi finals?

Also gumhio all killed in a GSTL finals and made ro4 in a GSL season

didn't forget that, watched it live(if I recall correctly). I think it was the only semifinals he made though(don't remember if he made RO4 again anytime after). The all kill is good but I was mostly considering GSL. RO4 puts him in the same boat as sC, a good player but surely there must be more successful veterans from ESF :O

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
October 02 2013 04:59 GMT
#363
it's true wolfdor

it's true

yodel is best though
jjakji fan
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
October 02 2013 04:59 GMT
#364
lol wolfdor are really bored about this game right now
jjakji fan
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 02 2013 05:00 GMT
#365
brb lunch time bros
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
October 02 2013 05:00 GMT
#366
in my usage, yell would be more aggressive and connotes anger (as if in an argument), whereas shout is a more generic term for loud vocalization (as if calling to someone across a field)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 02 2013 05:00 GMT
#367
On October 02 2013 13:58 BigFan wrote:
Darn it Trust! You're supposed to win! ><

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:47 BigFan wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:45 Dodgin wrote:
If Life loses I think this will be the most successful veterans knocked out of the GSL in a single season ever.

Seed
Symbol
Curious
Sniper
Squirtle
sC
MarineKing
Life
Gumiho

possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh.


yoda is playing stork, gg lol. roro hasn't looked like himself in a long while. I think Yonghwa is overrated but dunno who his opponent is. Yugioh is ok, can't say much. Most successful? I dunno if I would put sC and Gumiho there tbh. Everyone else though has either won a GSL or come really close to winning one(unless I'm forgetting something).

Both sc and Gumi have made ro4 sc went deep multiple times infact and lost a really close
Final vs drg for the lg 3d special

I never watched lg 3d special so I dunno who played in it etc... ya I remember sC making a deep run once a long time back and losing the last game against nestea on crossfire(I recall) but then he retired unless he made another run and I'm not aware of it. Gumiho has been good in the past, agree but his play is nowhere near as amazing as it used to be.

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:52 Dodgin wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:47 BigFan wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:45 Dodgin wrote:
If Life loses I think this will be the most successful veterans knocked out of the GSL in a single season ever.

Seed
Symbol
Curious
Sniper
Squirtle
sC
MarineKing
Life
Gumiho

possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh.


yoda is playing stork, gg lol. roro hasn't looked like himself in a long while. I think Yonghwa is overrated but dunno who his opponent is. Yugioh is ok, can't say much. Most successful? I dunno if I would put sC and Gumiho there tbh. Everyone else though has either won a GSL or come really close to winning one(unless I'm forgetting something).


You forgot sC vs Nestea GSL semi finals?

Also gumhio all killed in a GSTL finals and made ro4 in a GSL season

didn't forget that, watched it live(if I recall correctly). I think it was the only semifinals he made though(don't remember if he made RO4 again anytime after). The all kill is good but I was mostly considering GSL. RO4 puts him in the same boat as sC, a good player but surely there must be more successful veterans from ESF :O



Everyone played in the lg 3d special in Kroea. It was kind of like a mini 2012 WCS in Korea where they fought in their local districts until they finally got to the finals.

Gumiho all-killed one GSTL finals and got a triple kill in the other making him 8-0 in GSTL Finals.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 02 2013 05:00 GMT
#368
On October 02 2013 13:57 Shellshock wrote:
[Code A] Ro48 Day 2 WCS KR S3 2013
[image loading] (Z)Life vs. [image loading] (P)Trust
Game 2 (1-0)
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
Life spawns in the bottom right
Trust spawns in the top left

1:40
gateway first for Trust

2:00
pool first for Life
double gas for Trust
hatch for Life
cybernetics core for Trust

3:00
zealot for Trust
Nexus for Trust

4:00
MSC for Trust
lings get into Trust's base and scout

5:00
3 more gates for Trust
double gas for Life
Life scouts the 3 additional gates
spine for Life
twilight council for Trust
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 02 2013 05:03 GMT
#369
Anypro is that you? Are you trapped inside Trust right now?
Moderator
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 02 2013 05:03 GMT
#370
On October 02 2013 14:00 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:58 BigFan wrote:
Darn it Trust! You're supposed to win! ><

On October 02 2013 13:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:47 BigFan wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:45 Dodgin wrote:
If Life loses I think this will be the most successful veterans knocked out of the GSL in a single season ever.

Seed
Symbol
Curious
Sniper
Squirtle
sC
MarineKing
Life
Gumiho

possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh.


yoda is playing stork, gg lol. roro hasn't looked like himself in a long while. I think Yonghwa is overrated but dunno who his opponent is. Yugioh is ok, can't say much. Most successful? I dunno if I would put sC and Gumiho there tbh. Everyone else though has either won a GSL or come really close to winning one(unless I'm forgetting something).

Both sc and Gumi have made ro4 sc went deep multiple times infact and lost a really close
Final vs drg for the lg 3d special

I never watched lg 3d special so I dunno who played in it etc... ya I remember sC making a deep run once a long time back and losing the last game against nestea on crossfire(I recall) but then he retired unless he made another run and I'm not aware of it. Gumiho has been good in the past, agree but his play is nowhere near as amazing as it used to be.

On October 02 2013 13:52 Dodgin wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:47 BigFan wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:45 Dodgin wrote:
If Life loses I think this will be the most successful veterans knocked out of the GSL in a single season ever.

Seed
Symbol
Curious
Sniper
Squirtle
sC
MarineKing
Life
Gumiho

possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh.


yoda is playing stork, gg lol. roro hasn't looked like himself in a long while. I think Yonghwa is overrated but dunno who his opponent is. Yugioh is ok, can't say much. Most successful? I dunno if I would put sC and Gumiho there tbh. Everyone else though has either won a GSL or come really close to winning one(unless I'm forgetting something).


You forgot sC vs Nestea GSL semi finals?

Also gumhio all killed in a GSTL finals and made ro4 in a GSL season

didn't forget that, watched it live(if I recall correctly). I think it was the only semifinals he made though(don't remember if he made RO4 again anytime after). The all kill is good but I was mostly considering GSL. RO4 puts him in the same boat as sC, a good player but surely there must be more successful veterans from ESF :O



Everyone played in the lg 3d special in Kroea. It was kind of like a mini 2012 WCS in Korea where they fought in their local districts until they finally got to the finals.

Gumiho all-killed one GSTL finals and got a triple kill in the other making him 8-0 in GSTL Finals.


Back when there were sc2 tournaments in Korea outside of WCS/GSL and WCG.

Oh well I guess we had AMAIG.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
October 02 2013 05:03 GMT
#371
lol the burrow micro.

...

SURPRISE!

...

SURPRISE!
jjakji fan
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
October 02 2013 05:03 GMT
#372
Haha those roaches will never die
Hello
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
October 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#373
lol, this game >_>

wack a roach
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#374
On October 02 2013 14:00 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:57 Shellshock wrote:
[Code A] Ro48 Day 2 WCS KR S3 2013
[image loading] (Z)Life vs. [image loading] (P)Trust
Game 2 (1-0)
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
Life spawns in the bottom right
Trust spawns in the top left

1:40
gateway first for Trust

2:00
pool first for Life
double gas for Trust
hatch for Life
cybernetics core for Trust

3:00
zealot for Trust
Nexus for Trust

4:00
MSC for Trust
lings get into Trust's base and scout

5:00
3 more gates for Trust
double gas for Life
Life scouts the 3 additional gates
spine for Life
twilight council for Trust

6:00
Roach warren for Life
double evo for Life
another gas for Trust
blink research for Trust

7:00 54 vs 44
Burrow research started for Life
Lair for Life
2 more gates for Trust
2 more gas for Life
Roaches started for Life
Trust moving out with a few units killing Life's lings

8:00 74 vs 60
another spine for Life
Trust looks to deny a 3rd base that doesnt exist
Roach speed for Life
Trust kills an overlord supply blocking Life
stalkers harassing the natural gas from the low ground
Life sends roaches over to fight the stalkers and Trust recalls

9:00 84 vs 76
+1 range attack for Life
+1 carapace for Life
Trust regrouping at his forward pylon
3rd base for Life
Life's roaches are caught on the map but they have burrow
Robo for Trust
Life burrow microing to pick off units
Trust blinks towards the natural of Life

10:00 100 vs 92
Trust drops a timewarp on the ramp
roach warren of Life is killed
Roach warren restarted for Life
evo chamber with +1 range attack is killed
27 stalkers for Trust
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#375
This is the build that killed Ret in DH. Damn you Oz!!!!
Moderator
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
October 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#376
Well fuck this shit
Hello
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
October 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#377
wow Trust won dang
jjakji fan
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
October 02 2013 05:04 GMT
#378
Sora!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did it, great
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 02 2013 05:05 GMT
#379
On October 02 2013 14:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 14:00 Shellshock wrote:
On October 02 2013 13:57 Shellshock wrote:
[Code A] Ro48 Day 2 WCS KR S3 2013
[image loading] (Z)Life vs. [image loading] (P)Trust
Game 2 (1-0)
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
Life spawns in the bottom right
Trust spawns in the top left

1:40
gateway first for Trust

2:00
pool first for Life
double gas for Trust
hatch for Life
cybernetics core for Trust

3:00
zealot for Trust
Nexus for Trust

4:00
MSC for Trust
lings get into Trust's base and scout

5:00
3 more gates for Trust
double gas for Life
Life scouts the 3 additional gates
spine for Life
twilight council for Trust

6:00
Roach warren for Life
double evo for Life
another gas for Trust
blink research for Trust

7:00 54 vs 44
Burrow research started for Life
Lair for Life
2 more gates for Trust
2 more gas for Life
Roaches started for Life
Trust moving out with a few units killing Life's lings

8:00 74 vs 60
another spine for Life
Trust looks to deny a 3rd base that doesnt exist
Roach speed for Life
Trust kills an overlord supply blocking Life
stalkers harassing the natural gas from the low ground
Life sends roaches over to fight the stalkers and Trust recalls

9:00 84 vs 76
+1 range attack for Life
+1 carapace for Life
Trust regrouping at his forward pylon
3rd base for Life
Life's roaches are caught on the map but they have burrow
Robo for Trust
Life burrow microing to pick off units
Trust blinks towards the natural of Life

10:00 100 vs 92
Trust drops a timewarp on the ramp
roach warren of Life is killed
Roach warren restarted for Life
evo chamber with +1 range attack is killed
27 stalkers for Trust

11:00 106 vs 107
the 2nd evo is killed
Life pulls his drones to defend
slow lings trying to help
stalkers blinking against everything
Life is losing everything
observer out for Trust now
queens are falling
overlords are falling
Life ggs!
Trust ties it up 1-1!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
October 02 2013 05:05 GMT
#380
On October 02 2013 13:56 Popkiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 13:56 packrat386 wrote:
Came here to say

Its THE SCREAM!

augh...


ok Mr. Art History

I'm actually a CS major, but apparently it was good enough to stand out to Wolf and Khaldor. So happy right now :D
dreaming of a sunny day
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
IndyStarCraft 199
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16159
Calm 2289
Horang2 292
Mini 175
Rush 105
EffOrt 93
Zeus 48
Trap 23
scan(afreeca) 17
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5379
Fnx 1539
pashabiceps1322
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3854
Liquid`Hasu567
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1762
Beastyqt715
B2W.Neo540
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes136
QueenE106
Trikslyr104
Dewaltoss69
UpATreeSC59
JuggernautJason25
ZombieGrub20
shahzam17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade936
Other Games
• imaqtpie979
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 11m
INu's Battles
15h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 11m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.