...in an ARPG.....
...so good.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ilikeredheads
Canada1995 Posts
...in an ARPG..... ...so good. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On October 02 2013 13:39 Bagration wrote: CJ Entus day Three Super Rookies and Songduri | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On October 02 2013 13:36 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2013 13:34 Popkiller wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Dodgin wrote: We are witnessing the rise of a banjo I've heard that before. I've never been wrong about predicting the next sc2 banjovi. I tried that game before, and early during hybrid proleague, I called by.sun the next SC2 bonjwa, and was | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Thats not to say I would like some of the veterans back (MKP sC Gumiho )So go sora bunny etc! To a new generation! | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
On October 02 2013 13:41 Shellshock wrote: un-muted out of curiosity. damn you. | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
I want to sign up to that shit! | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On October 02 2013 13:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2013 13:36 Dodgin wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Popkiller wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Dodgin wrote: We are witnessing the rise of a banjo I've heard that before. I've never been wrong about predicting the next sc2 banjovi. I tried that game before, and early during hybrid proleague, I called by.sun the next SC2 bonjwa, and was I called By.Sun and Soulkey after the first week of Hybrid PL. Then BaBy lol 2/3 ain't so bad | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
0:00 Life spawns in the bottom left Trust spawns in the top left | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
Seed Symbol Curious Sniper Squirtle sC MarineKing Life Gumiho possibly to come: roro, yonghwa, yoda, yugioh. | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On October 02 2013 13:43 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2013 13:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On October 02 2013 13:36 Dodgin wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Popkiller wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Dodgin wrote: We are witnessing the rise of a banjo I've heard that before. I've never been wrong about predicting the next sc2 banjovi. I tried that game before, and early during hybrid proleague, I called by.sun the next SC2 bonjwa, and was I called By.Sun and Soulkey after the first week of Hybrid PL. Then BaBy lol 2/3 ain't so bad You never know, it might take a while for Baby to really start to shine. It's hard to get opportunities to shine when you are in Korea 100% of the time. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On October 02 2013 13:43 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 02 2013 13:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On October 02 2013 13:36 Dodgin wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Popkiller wrote: On October 02 2013 13:34 Dodgin wrote: We are witnessing the rise of a banjo I've heard that before. I've never been wrong about predicting the next sc2 banjovi. I tried that game before, and early during hybrid proleague, I called by.sun the next SC2 bonjwa, and was I called By.Sun and Soulkey after the first week of Hybrid PL. Then BaBy lol 2/3 ain't so bad BaBys time will come T_T just been waiting for years and years | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Zeus Trap Bale scan(afreeca) Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1762 Beastyqt715 B2W.Neo540 C9.Mang0327 crisheroes181 QueenE106 Trikslyr99 Dewaltoss71 UpATreeSC59 ZombieGrub31 JuggernautJason25 shahzam0 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|