• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 3 2013 - Page 47

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 20:30 GMT
#921
On September 27 2013 05:29 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:26 Musicus wrote:
Imagine if MMA wins WCS EU (vs nerchio in the final), Innovation wins WCS KR and Scarlett wins WCS NA . Then Acer would live up to being ranked as the number one team. http://aligulac.com/teams/

I would throw up if this happens.

I would probably join you in a vomit fest.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
September 26 2013 20:31 GMT
#922
On September 27 2013 05:23 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
Predictions!

For the sake of nostalgia and my predictions being right, I hope the real Genius shows up.

ForGG > Showtime
Genius > Nerchio
ForGG < Genius
Showtime < Nerchio
ForGG < Nerchio

Genius and Nerchio to Advance


Wax told me to gloat


I will wait for the LB results to come in before I get on the gloating train as I see the outcome of todays group to be as expected.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 26 2013 20:31 GMT
#923
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:29 Otolia wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:26 Musicus wrote:
Imagine if MMA wins WCS EU (vs nerchio in the final), Innovation wins WCS KR and Scarlett wins WCS NA . Then Acer would live up to being ranked as the number one team. http://aligulac.com/teams/

I would throw up if this happens.

I would probably join you in a vomit fest.


You guys... be nice!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
September 26 2013 20:32 GMT
#924
I will not be present for the last RO16 playday tomorrow, so it would be great if someone could take care of the OP!
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 26 2013 20:32 GMT
#925
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
I leave for an hour and ForGG loses all mojo. I accept responsibility.

GTFO you traitor

The good news is that the next weeks can't be worse than this one.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
September 26 2013 20:33 GMT
#926
yes Nerchio!!! Taking out ForGG to help clear the way to Blizzcon for your teammate!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
September 26 2013 20:34 GMT
#927
On September 27 2013 05:32 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
I leave for an hour and ForGG loses all mojo. I accept responsibility.

GTFO you traitor

The good news is that the next weeks can't be worse than this one.


mouz vs. Mill on Sunday, get ready for a beatdown
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
September 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#928
On September 27 2013 05:34 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:32 Boucot wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
I leave for an hour and ForGG loses all mojo. I accept responsibility.

GTFO you traitor

The good news is that the next weeks can't be worse than this one.


mouz vs. Mill on Sunday, get ready for a beatdown


Vortix all-kill!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#929
On September 27 2013 05:34 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:32 Boucot wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
I leave for an hour and ForGG loses all mojo. I accept responsibility.

GTFO you traitor

The good news is that the next weeks can't be worse than this one.


mouz vs. Mill on Sunday, get ready for a beatdown

I took it into account. It's still part of this week.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 26 2013 20:37 GMT
#930
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:29 Otolia wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:26 Musicus wrote:
Imagine if MMA wins WCS EU (vs nerchio in the final), Innovation wins WCS KR and Scarlett wins WCS NA . Then Acer would live up to being ranked as the number one team. http://aligulac.com/teams/

I would throw up if this happens.

I would probably join you in a vomit fest.


I would laugh eternal at your faces
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 20:39 GMT
#931
On September 27 2013 05:37 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:29 Otolia wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:26 Musicus wrote:
Imagine if MMA wins WCS EU (vs nerchio in the final), Innovation wins WCS KR and Scarlett wins WCS NA . Then Acer would live up to being ranked as the number one team. http://aligulac.com/teams/

I would throw up if this happens.

I would probably join you in a vomit fest.


I would laugh eternal at your faces

I give you permission to do that if that scenario does come to pass.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#932
On September 27 2013 05:31 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:29 Otolia wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:26 Musicus wrote:
Imagine if MMA wins WCS EU (vs nerchio in the final), Innovation wins WCS KR and Scarlett wins WCS NA . Then Acer would live up to being ranked as the number one team. http://aligulac.com/teams/

I would throw up if this happens.

I would probably join you in a vomit fest.


You guys... be nice!

Sorry Not a huge Acer fan. I'd be fine with an MMA or Scarlett win! Just not keen on the idea of Innovation winning GSL. And definitely not all at the same time!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Cracy
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland221 Posts
September 26 2013 20:40 GMT
#933
On September 27 2013 05:14 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:12 sharkie wrote:
oh my god, Europe holds O.O


It doesnt, we let Genius through



One at a time...
Oderint dum probent
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
September 26 2013 20:41 GMT
#934
On September 27 2013 05:20 Roman666 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:18 lolfail9001 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:17 Roman666 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:16 lolfail9001 wrote:
On September 27 2013 05:16 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
ForGG TvP = Refusal to build ghosts
ForGG TvZ = Refusal to build bunkers/tanks.

Maybe he is actually so good he has to handicap himself so he doesn't win everything and make everyone else lose interest in the game?

ForGG TvP = love for hellbats, and that makes for good games.
ForGG TvZ = he never saw roach hydra what are you talking about?

Actually, Nerchio smashed him at least once with that build before.

Dunno, do not care. Just stating the fact.

Keep your facts straight then.

He never saw roach hydra means he never saw that Nerchio was going for it from the very beginning.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 26 2013 20:41 GMT
#935
On September 27 2013 05:32 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
I leave for an hour and ForGG loses all mojo. I accept responsibility.

GTFO you traitor

The good news is that the next weeks can't be worse than this one.

WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
September 26 2013 20:44 GMT
#936
I'm satisfied, Nerchio helped NaNiwa bigtime here.
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
September 26 2013 20:51 GMT
#937
On September 27 2013 05:44 ThePlagueJG wrote:
I'm satisfied, Nerchio helped NaNiwa bigtime here.

Dem swedes. For hell's sake i just hope that Scarlett and Nerchio just take up spots one of which could go to Naniwa.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
September 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#938
zero terrans in playoffs prediction still going strong
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
September 26 2013 20:55 GMT
#939
On September 27 2013 05:51 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 05:44 ThePlagueJG wrote:
I'm satisfied, Nerchio helped NaNiwa bigtime here.

Dem swedes. For hell's sake i just hope that Scarlett and Nerchio just take up spots one of which could go to Naniwa.


Nerchio will have to do a sick run for that and Scarlett needs to do atleast get to season finals. I think Scarlett will have a bigger chance.

I'm just happy ForGG's point bank wont be increasing too much without a good IEM performance
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-26 20:56:38
September 26 2013 20:56 GMT
#940
Something seems to be missing in this LR thread today. Where are all the people who don't care who advances but complain that the format is terrible?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12221
Rain 2252
Artosis 667
Dewaltoss 29
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
NeuroSwarm222
League of Legends
Doublelift4944
Counter-Strike
taco 589
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1602
ArmadaUGS307
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1580
WinterStarcraft549
Other Games
summit1g9084
JimRising 615
PiGStarcraft394
C9.Mang0208
Maynarde171
ViBE118
ZombieGrub7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 46m
OSC
10h 46m
Stellar Fest
10h 46m
OSC
21h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.