• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7037 users

WCS KR S3 GSL: Challenger League Qualifiers - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
448 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 22 2013 06:44 GMT
#261
Mekia !!
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
September 22 2013 06:46 GMT
#262
Hmm which Classic is playing in the afternoon group?
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
September 22 2013 06:47 GMT
#263
On September 22 2013 15:18 Elite_ wrote:
Is there anyone gosu at Korean that can translate this wall of text by JYP?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

someone please translate this
(>'.')>
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
September 22 2013 06:48 GMT
#264
On September 22 2013 15:46 RiZu wrote:
Hmm which Classic is playing in the afternoon group?

SKT (formerly STX)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
September 22 2013 06:49 GMT
#265
On September 22 2013 15:26 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 15:22 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On September 22 2013 15:18 Elite_ wrote:
Is there anyone gosu at Korean that can translate this wall of text by JYP?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

we need the seeker beacon

[image loading]

Give me a minute. Wow. Very emotionally moving... JYP is awesome Oo;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
September 22 2013 06:51 GMT
#266
On September 22 2013 15:42 Musicus wrote:
Funny that Mekia advances to challenger, right after State of Play .

yeah i saw that too it's pretty cool i hope he goes far
Moderatorlickypiddy
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-22 07:02:28
September 22 2013 06:51 GMT
#267
Hey, ZerO, Mekia, Sniper all advanced? Hell yeah! Remember seeing Mekia playing Bomber@WCG qualifiers, that derelict game made me laugh so hard in the end.
EDIT: By the way, ZerO must to get to Code S now to troll Soulkey about latter not being able to qualify from Code B :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 22 2013 06:54 GMT
#268
On September 22 2013 15:51 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 15:42 Musicus wrote:
Funny that Mekia advances to challenger, right after State of Play .

yeah i saw that too it's pretty cool i hope he goes far



I watched State of Play yesterday and now he's qualified for Coda A ! Well done Mekia !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
September 22 2013 06:55 GMT
#269
First casualty of the afternoon group - (Z)TerrOr defeated by (T)Organ
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-22 07:12:04
September 22 2013 07:05 GMT
#270
https://twitter.com/EGJYP

(P)EG.JYP

My mother contacted me the day before yesterday to tell me that my grandmother (on his mother's side) was about to pass away. So I hurried over to the hospital so that I could see her, but I unfortunately had to come back home early because I had the qualifiers to prepare for. Because of this, I told myself that I would dedicate the winner's interview to my grandmother, where I would have stated that I was grateful for everything, that I knew how much she suffered, and that I hoped that she would have passed on to a better place.

However, since I lost in the final round, now all I feel is embarrassment, disappointment, and anger at the fact that I have to wait yet again for the next qualifiers. However, even more than all of that, I am so sorry to my parents and my relatives who lied to me and told me that my grandmother was alive and well, and that I should hurry up and come see her, even though she had passed because they feared that such news would disrupt my concentration during the qualifiers.

Furthermore, I am sorry to my grandmother that I was such a terrible grandson who was never able to do anything for her. I am sorry that I couldn't even stand by her bedside while she was passing away. It killed me to see my grandmother in that kind of condition lately so I really believe that my grandmother has passed on to a better place.

Honestly, I probably could have kept all of this to myself, but I felt the need to post this because I wanted everyone who knows me and all my fans who have cheered me on to join me in wishing my grandmother a farewell. She was proud of her pro gamer grandson and loved me for it. Thank you.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
September 22 2013 07:05 GMT
#271
On September 22 2013 15:51 lolfail9001 wrote:
Hey, ZerO, Mekia, Sniper all advanced? Hell yeah! Remember seeing Mekia playing Bomber@WCG qualifiers, that derelict game made me laugh so hard in the end.:D

I remember Mekia being the player that beat Artosis in the WCS Season 1 qualifier and being cursed because Artosis said the guy that beat him would be the one to qualify.
Clefairy
Profile Joined September 2011
1570 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-22 07:05:55
September 22 2013 07:05 GMT
#272
nvm
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-22 07:07:43
September 22 2013 07:07 GMT
#273
On September 22 2013 16:05 Seeker wrote:
https://twitter.com/EGJYP

(P)JYP

My mother contacted me the day before yesterday to tell me that my grandmother (on his mother's side) was about to pass away. So I hurried over to the hospital so that I could see her, but I unfortunately had to come back home early because I had the qualifiers to prepare for. Because of this, I told myself that I would dedicate the winner's interview to my grandmother, where I would have stated that I was grateful for everything, that I knew how much she suffered, and that I hoped that she would have passed on to a better place.

However, since I lost in the final round, now all I feel is embarrassment, disappointment, and anger at the fact that I have to wait yet again for the next qualifiers. However, even more than all of that, I am so sorry to my parents and my relatives who lied to me and told me that my grandmother was alive and well, and that I should hurry up and come see her, even though she had passed because they feared that such news would disrupt my concentration during the qualifiers.
Further more, I am sorry to my grandmother that I was such a terrible grandson who was never able to do anything for her. I am sorry that I couldn't even stand by her bedside while she was passing away. It killed me to see my grandmother in that kind of condition lately so I really believe that my grandmother has passed on to a better place.

Honestly, I probably could have kept all of this to myself, but I felt the need to post this because I wanted everyone who knows me and all my fans who have cheered me on to join me in wishing my grandmother a farewell. She was proud of her pro gamer grandson and loved me for it. Thank you.

Thank you Seeker.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
September 22 2013 07:07 GMT
#274
JYP
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
September 22 2013 07:10 GMT
#275
poor guy JYP T_T
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
September 22 2013 07:10 GMT
#276
On September 22 2013 16:05 Seeker wrote:
https://twitter.com/EGJYP

(P)EG.JYP

My mother contacted me the day before yesterday to tell me that my grandmother (on his mother's side) was about to pass away. So I hurried over to the hospital so that I could see her, but I unfortunately had to come back home early because I had the qualifiers to prepare for. Because of this, I told myself that I would dedicate the winner's interview to my grandmother, where I would have stated that I was grateful for everything, that I knew how much she suffered, and that I hoped that she would have passed on to a better place.

However, since I lost in the final round, now all I feel is embarrassment, disappointment, and anger at the fact that I have to wait yet again for the next qualifiers. However, even more than all of that, I am so sorry to my parents and my relatives who lied to me and told me that my grandmother was alive and well, and that I should hurry up and come see her, even though she had passed because they feared that such news would disrupt my concentration during the qualifiers.
Furthermore, I am sorry to my grandmother that I was such a terrible grandson who was never able to do anything for her. I am sorry that I couldn't even stand by her bedside while she was passing away. It killed me to see my grandmother in that kind of condition lately so I really believe that my grandmother has passed on to a better place.

Honestly, I probably could have kept all of this to myself, but I felt the need to post this because I wanted everyone who knows me and all my fans who have cheered me on to join me in wishing my grandmother a farewell. She was proud of her pro gamer grandson and loved me for it. Thank you.



ohhhh....JYP
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
September 22 2013 07:12 GMT
#277
Advancing to double elimination stage:
Group A: Creator 2-0 Hanbin
Group A: Classic 2-0 Where
Group B: Seed 2-0 Kassia
Group D: Stats 2-0 Brave

Spot the pattern :p
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
September 22 2013 07:13 GMT
#278
Geez that was a tough read. Those of us with a death in the family can attest how tough the experience is. All the best =/.
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
September 22 2013 07:14 GMT
#279
Wait Classis again?
Michael Probu
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 22 2013 07:14 GMT
#280
Sniperrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 168
ProTech142
ViBE130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14115
Artosis 572
PianO 24
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
canceldota147
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift3933
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1515
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe99
Other Games
summit1g6327
shahzam508
Day[9].tv412
C9.Mang0308
Maynarde70
Trikslyr22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• RyuSc2 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie946
• Shiphtur555
• Day9tv412
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.