• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7580 users

WCS KR S3 GSL: Challenger League Qualifiers - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
448 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 All
hidetoaizen
Profile Joined January 2013
Norway460 Posts
September 22 2013 19:23 GMT
#441
Stork :D :D
Nal_rA | Stork | MKP | ㅇㅅㅌㅅ | Shine | do your best whatever whenever wherever ! - LiquidHerO | I don't know about any other day, but today I'm the champion of the world - SouL_Dear
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
September 22 2013 19:38 GMT
#442
CREATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
rip prime
DRTnOOber
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
New Zealand476 Posts
September 22 2013 20:17 GMT
#443
Seed & Stork! Awesome news for the sons of Auir!
But I'm off creep... and so I slow down, what are hellions doing here? I don't belong here...
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
September 22 2013 21:08 GMT
#444
Hooray for CoCa!
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
SaintFrancis
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada46 Posts
September 22 2013 21:20 GMT
#445
The qualifiers are much harder now than it used to be.
True happiness is found with God. God is true love. That's why Jesus changed my life.
Gen.Rolly
Profile Joined September 2011
United States200 Posts
September 22 2013 21:34 GMT
#446
The Stork lives. Lot of protoss through, wow.
Vector locked in.
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
September 23 2013 00:20 GMT
#447
STORK!!
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46499 Posts
September 23 2013 01:10 GMT
#448
On September 22 2013 16:05 Seeker wrote:
https://twitter.com/EGJYP

(P)EG.JYP

My mother contacted me the day before yesterday to tell me that my grandmother (on his mother's side) was about to pass away. So I hurried over to the hospital so that I could see her, but I unfortunately had to come back home early because I had the qualifiers to prepare for. Because of this, I told myself that I would dedicate the winner's interview to my grandmother, where I would have stated that I was grateful for everything, that I knew how much she suffered, and that I hoped that she would have passed on to a better place.

However, since I lost in the final round, now all I feel is embarrassment, disappointment, and anger at the fact that I have to wait yet again for the next qualifiers. However, even more than all of that, I am so sorry to my parents and my relatives who lied to me and told me that my grandmother was alive and well, and that I should hurry up and come see her, even though she had passed because they feared that such news would disrupt my concentration during the qualifiers.

Furthermore, I am sorry to my grandmother that I was such a terrible grandson who was never able to do anything for her. I am sorry that I couldn't even stand by her bedside while she was passing away. It killed me to see my grandmother in that kind of condition lately so I really believe that my grandmother has passed on to a better place.

Honestly, I probably could have kept all of this to myself, but I felt the need to post this because I wanted everyone who knows me and all my fans who have cheered me on to join me in wishing my grandmother a farewell. She was proud of her pro gamer grandson and loved me for it. Thank you.


Holy shit x.x

JYP and family fighting ♥
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Iberville
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada207 Posts
September 23 2013 13:32 GMT
#449
On September 22 2013 05:16 Darkthorn wrote:
I'm sorry for you but stork has no chance now or in the near future to qualify for code A.


Ahem...
I promise not to make a tasteless joke.
Prev 1 21 22 23 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1033
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC310
TKL 254
Rex117
CosmosSc2 29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 561
SteadfastSC 310
TKL 254
Rex 117
CosmosSc2 29
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42768
Shuttle 2428
Jaedong 1376
Horang2 760
Mini 516
Soulkey 475
EffOrt 458
Stork 372
actioN 371
Larva 279
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 218
ZerO 193
Snow 188
Rush 188
Last 146
firebathero 132
Mong 127
Zeus 93
910 75
Free 73
Mind 70
Hyun 64
hero 57
Yoon 43
PianO 41
Sharp 40
Shinee 39
JYJ 38
Shine 33
sorry 33
Pusan 32
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 27
Hm[arnc] 24
Sexy 23
Aegong 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4760
Dendi1231
canceldota78
Counter-Strike
fl0m1874
Fnx 511
edward477
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King165
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes607
Lowko365
Other Games
gofns26926
singsing2233
olofmeister1114
hiko570
B2W.Neo333
DeMusliM224
Livibee175
Pyrionflax161
Liquid`VortiX115
QueenE74
Trikslyr61
Khaldor24
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1358
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH170
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2022
• Jankos1540
• TFBlade483
Other Games
• Shiphtur641
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 20m
The PondCast
20h 20m
INu's Battles
21h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.