On September 14 2013 18:11 Grettin wrote:
People lining up for Day9!
People lining up for Day9!
Out of all the jobs available there, I feel hosting is exactly his thing.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Stream Guide (Answers the question: "What's on?") | ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:11 Grettin wrote: People lining up for Day9! Out of all the jobs available there, I feel hosting is exactly his thing. | ||
|
Sjokola
Netherlands800 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
I have a big nose Shaun Clark @ApolloSC2 7m Thank god for my feet, I don't know what I'd do it I didn't have feet. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:13 Doublemint wrote: Out of all the jobs available there, I feel hosting is exactly his thing. With this casting line-up, definitely. | ||
|
XaCez
Sweden6991 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:01 Beta2k wrote: may i reask my question: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19738965 can you name any major upsets in the history of dreamhack group stage 1 play? just curious if there was a case where a top-tier player was beaten by some unknown guy?Was gonna say Snuffe in Stockholm but that was second stage http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_DreamHack_Open/Stockholm/Group_Stage_2 timestamp over RunA was quite an upset but with "major" I suppose you mean a tier-one-top-notch-fan-favorite. | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
Bizeheryer
Germany307 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Seiniyta
Belgium1815 Posts
| ||
|
Uni1987
Netherlands642 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12556 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2013 18:01 Beta2k wrote: may i reask my question: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19738965 can you name any major upsets in the history of dreamhack group stage 1 play? just curious if there was a case where a top-tier player was beaten by some unknown guy?Was gonna say Snuffe in Stockholm but that was second stage http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_DreamHack_Open/Stockholm/Group_Stage_2 timestamp over RunA was quite an upset but with "major" I suppose you mean a tier-one-top-notch-fan-favorite. Harpner beat a terran too, I want to say it was Bunny but I'm not entirely certain. | ||
|
Taf the Ghost
United States11751 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:18 Uni1987 wrote: GIMME THE MIC AARGGGGGGGG Normally you don't want the interviewee to do that, but the guy even knew the proper distance with the Mic. That was pretty awesome. | ||
|
theBALLS
Singapore2935 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:19 theBALLS wrote: who was that guy day9 was interviewing? I only heard him say "im so honoured to have you here" A random visitor from Bulgaria | ||
|
JayPower
Netherlands171 Posts
edit: ps: DH's stream management is a dissapoinment as usual... | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:19 theBALLS wrote: who was that guy day9 was interviewing? I only heard him say "im so honoured to have you here" Random awesome e-sport fan! | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On September 14 2013 18:19 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On September 14 2013 18:17 AlternativeEgo wrote: On September 14 2013 18:01 Beta2k wrote: may i reask my question: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=19738965 can you name any major upsets in the history of dreamhack group stage 1 play? just curious if there was a case where a top-tier player was beaten by some unknown guy?Was gonna say Snuffe in Stockholm but that was second stage http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_DreamHack_Open/Stockholm/Group_Stage_2 timestamp over RunA was quite an upset but with "major" I suppose you mean a tier-one-top-notch-fan-favorite. Harpner beat a terran too, I want to say it was Bunny but I'm not entirely certain. Oh now you got me thinking. If Protosser have won against a zerg then there you have it - the biggest upset. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2367 fl0m976 Beastyqt782 mouzStarbuck218 KnowMe174 ArmadaUGS130 Mew2King60 Trikslyr47 Chillindude29 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|