On August 23 2013 22:43 FFW_Rude wrote:
I WANT TO GO HOME TO WATCH !!!!!!!!
I WANT TO GO HOME TO WATCH !!!!!!!!
Why can't you stream it at work?
I mean, where do you think I am...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
c0ldfusion
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1521
On August 23 2013 22:43 FFW_Rude wrote: I WANT TO GO HOME TO WATCH !!!!!!!! Why can't you stream it at work? I mean, where do you think I am... | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1522
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1523
| ||
|
NPF
Canada1635 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1524
On August 23 2013 22:42 Godwrath wrote: Show nested quote + On August 23 2013 22:42 Vindicare605 wrote: On August 23 2013 22:41 fuzzylogic44 wrote: On August 23 2013 22:40 bo1b wrote: https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL disappointed in the lack of response tbh It's 6:41 in San Fransisco I doubt he's watching atm Psh. It's 6:41 in Los Angeles too but here I am coffee mug in hand. Lack of Passion! We should call sponsors already, so he has a sweet awakening. Maybe Incontrol should be drinking Monster right now to get him awake. | ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1525
| ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1526
On August 23 2013 22:40 bo1b wrote: https://twitter.com/EGiNcontroL disappointed in the lack of response tbh I think he's playing hearthstone | ||
|
juvenal
2448 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1527
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1528
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1529
| ||
|
Rokevo
Finland1033 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1530
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1531
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1532
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1533
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1534
| ||
|
Deleted User 137586
7859 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1535
| ||
|
FireS
Romania415 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1536
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1537
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1538
No balance complain, just something funny i just noticed lol | ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1539
| ||
|
Cereb
Denmark3388 Posts
August 23 2013 13:44 GMT
#1540
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP163 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • davetesta17 • Letter146 • Response • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|