• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:36
CEST 23:36
KST 06:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7198 users

[WCS AM] Finals Day 2 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 203

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 Next
Stop the balance whining please.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 12 2013 16:02 GMT
#4041
On August 13 2013 00:39 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:21 lichter wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:15 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:57 Weavel wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Rofl, Zergs are such entitled little cunts sometimes
Yeah it's legacy of idra....


Yep Terran and Protoss players totally don't have their long eras of whine. Nope not at all...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267497

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=385876


The only thing I liked about the Lings of Liberty article is that adorable picture of Soe

Only zergs whine when they have no business complaining, everybody knows that
Terrans and protosses just point out the obvious when they are UP, zergs think they're UP even when they're OP.


What I mean is I'm not going to suffer through recounting all those BL infestor turtle games
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
NNLBboy
Profile Joined August 2013
United States67 Posts
August 12 2013 16:03 GMT
#4042
Jaedong did very well in each of his games, but DAMN Polt is just a beast at macro and constantly reinforcing his army and somehow always coming back with a decent economy after JD blasted his workers with Banelings.
EGJD - NEVER DIE
PerSe
Profile Joined June 2013
United Kingdom550 Posts
August 12 2013 16:18 GMT
#4043
On August 13 2013 01:03 NNLBboy wrote:
Jaedong did very well in each of his games, but DAMN Polt is just a beast at macro and constantly reinforcing his army and somehow always coming back with a decent economy after JD blasted his workers with Banelings.


To be honest, I'm not sure whether baneling trades against SCVs are all that effective against top terrans. Saw it with SK versus Innovation as well. As long as the terran has strong macro, the MULEs can off set a lot of the economic damage.
Shardz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States349 Posts
August 12 2013 16:33 GMT
#4044
The real final was Polt vs Taeja. I think if Taeja got the win vs. Polt he would have went on to take out Jaedong as well, even if it would not have been as convincing.

But I'm so happy that Polt won! Well deserved!
Oh Hi
pieisamazing
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1234 Posts
August 12 2013 16:36 GMT
#4045
On August 13 2013 00:39 Whatson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 23:21 lichter wrote:
On August 12 2013 23:15 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:57 Weavel wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Rofl, Zergs are such entitled little cunts sometimes
Yeah it's legacy of idra....


Yep Terran and Protoss players totally don't have their long eras of whine. Nope not at all...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267497

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=385876


The only thing I liked about the Lings of Liberty article is that adorable picture of Soe

Only zergs whine when they have no business complaining, everybody knows that
Terrans and protosses just point out the obvious when they are UP, zergs think they're UP even when they're OP.

holy shit what a post
connoisseur
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 12 2013 17:16 GMT
#4046
Does anyone know where one can see the interviews of all the players that NASL did?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
August 12 2013 17:38 GMT
#4047
On August 12 2013 11:48 purakushi wrote:
It is sad that Terran can produce faster than Zerg.
SC2 Terran is BW Zerg.

GJ to Polt, regardless. Sad JD gets 2nd yet again.


I read this a bunch of times and I can't figure it out is this passive aggressive balance whine? What is this
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
August 12 2013 17:42 GMT
#4048
On August 12 2013 23:15 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 22:57 Weavel wrote:
On August 12 2013 22:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
Rofl, Zergs are such entitled little cunts sometimes
Yeah it's legacy of idra....


Yep Terran and Protoss players totally don't have their long eras of whine. Nope not at all...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267497

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=385876



Sweet I can use your own article to prove my point lol

"Imbalance complaints actually occurred within a broadacasted Korean game."
hahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <falls over>
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
August 12 2013 17:44 GMT
#4049
On August 12 2013 19:12 samurai80 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 18:37 mechengineer123 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 Strela wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:17 samurai80 wrote:
Even when people think protoss are imba, they still only win 1 tournament over 3 WCS. On the other hand terrans get 2/3. It's not about balance or anything because it's at the very top of the top level, but it feels bad sometimes to see terrans winning all the big events for so long.

because protoss or zerg never win anything...

Maybe it's because I focus more on GSL which has a long terran history, but I feel like they win more big events.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
47 victories over 115 for T. I agree it doesnt mean anything, it's just less interesting if you're not a terran fan

I definitely see your point if you mostly watch gsl, but on the other hand Terran wins a lot less smaller tournaments/cups/zotacs/whatevers and has no non-Korean hope of ever consistently competing, which is pretty depressing :D

I got your point too. Indeed there are not a lot of good foreigner terrans


List 4 north american terrans.

I said 4, not 3.
4
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
painkilla
Profile Joined June 2013
United States695 Posts
August 12 2013 17:47 GMT
#4050
On August 12 2013 22:02 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 20:41 Kasaraki wrote:
Jaedong performing worse and worse in finals, scorewise. Going from a 2-3 to a 1-3 to a 0-4. I wonder if his spirit is broken at this point.

Amusingly his best score was in his ZvP matchup.

to be fair, Polt is a much better player than his Protoss lookalike Stardust.

fuck yeah Polt!!!! <3


He is also much more handsome. In fact they don't look alike at all.
Supernova | TY | Polt | Innovation | forGG | Lucifron | Happy
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
August 12 2013 17:53 GMT
#4051
On August 13 2013 02:44 OPL3SA2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 19:12 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:37 mechengineer123 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 Strela wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:17 samurai80 wrote:
Even when people think protoss are imba, they still only win 1 tournament over 3 WCS. On the other hand terrans get 2/3. It's not about balance or anything because it's at the very top of the top level, but it feels bad sometimes to see terrans winning all the big events for so long.

because protoss or zerg never win anything...

Maybe it's because I focus more on GSL which has a long terran history, but I feel like they win more big events.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
47 victories over 115 for T. I agree it doesnt mean anything, it's just less interesting if you're not a terran fan

I definitely see your point if you mostly watch gsl, but on the other hand Terran wins a lot less smaller tournaments/cups/zotacs/whatevers and has no non-Korean hope of ever consistently competing, which is pretty depressing :D

I got your point too. Indeed there are not a lot of good foreigner terrans


List 4 north american terrans.

I said 4, not 3.
4


Well there's Polt, so that counts as one. Um... Idra since sometimes he plays Terran. So that's 2. I think we can maybe add Lucifron since he's really good, even if he's from Spain that's pretty much the same as if he was North American. That's 3.

Damnit, can't find a 4th one, you must be right.




xD

Scarlett and Grubby are imo the best two foreigners atm, thoughtS?
maru lover forever
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
August 12 2013 18:08 GMT
#4052
Polt was in total man mode those four games.

I was sad to see the dong stomped so hard, but man, you can't touch that macro.
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
August 12 2013 18:08 GMT
#4053
On August 13 2013 02:44 OPL3SA2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 19:12 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:37 mechengineer123 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 Strela wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:17 samurai80 wrote:
Even when people think protoss are imba, they still only win 1 tournament over 3 WCS. On the other hand terrans get 2/3. It's not about balance or anything because it's at the very top of the top level, but it feels bad sometimes to see terrans winning all the big events for so long.

because protoss or zerg never win anything...

Maybe it's because I focus more on GSL which has a long terran history, but I feel like they win more big events.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
47 victories over 115 for T. I agree it doesnt mean anything, it's just less interesting if you're not a terran fan

I definitely see your point if you mostly watch gsl, but on the other hand Terran wins a lot less smaller tournaments/cups/zotacs/whatevers and has no non-Korean hope of ever consistently competing, which is pretty depressing :D

I got your point too. Indeed there are not a lot of good foreigner terrans


List 4 north american terrans.

I said 4, not 3.
4


I'm gonna shine with five: qxc, illusion, Neeb, Drunkenboy and Xenocider. Don't know where Mexico lands so I left out Major and Maker. Drewbie doesn't count. Painuser, dde, theognis, Trump, Thisisjimmy and Stalife are dead. Kyhol lives on as legend. All hail Kyhol.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
August 12 2013 18:08 GMT
#4054
am i blind? wheres the VoD link? :<
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 12 2013 18:10 GMT
#4055
On August 13 2013 03:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 02:44 OPL3SA2 wrote:
On August 12 2013 19:12 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:37 mechengineer123 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 Strela wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:17 samurai80 wrote:
Even when people think protoss are imba, they still only win 1 tournament over 3 WCS. On the other hand terrans get 2/3. It's not about balance or anything because it's at the very top of the top level, but it feels bad sometimes to see terrans winning all the big events for so long.

because protoss or zerg never win anything...

Maybe it's because I focus more on GSL which has a long terran history, but I feel like they win more big events.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
47 victories over 115 for T. I agree it doesnt mean anything, it's just less interesting if you're not a terran fan

I definitely see your point if you mostly watch gsl, but on the other hand Terran wins a lot less smaller tournaments/cups/zotacs/whatevers and has no non-Korean hope of ever consistently competing, which is pretty depressing :D

I got your point too. Indeed there are not a lot of good foreigner terrans


List 4 north american terrans.

I said 4, not 3.
4


I'm gonna shine with five: qxc, illusion, Neeb, Drunkenboy and Xenocider. Don't know where Mexico lands so I left out Major and Maker. Drewbie doesn't count. Painuser, dde, theognis, Trump, Thisisjimmy and Stalife are dead. Kyhol lives on as legend. All hail Kyhol.

I can confirm that Mexico is part of North America
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-12 18:17:48
August 12 2013 18:17 GMT
#4056
On August 13 2013 03:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 02:44 OPL3SA2 wrote:
On August 12 2013 19:12 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:37 mechengineer123 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 Strela wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:17 samurai80 wrote:
Even when people think protoss are imba, they still only win 1 tournament over 3 WCS. On the other hand terrans get 2/3. It's not about balance or anything because it's at the very top of the top level, but it feels bad sometimes to see terrans winning all the big events for so long.

because protoss or zerg never win anything...

Maybe it's because I focus more on GSL which has a long terran history, but I feel like they win more big events.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
47 victories over 115 for T. I agree it doesnt mean anything, it's just less interesting if you're not a terran fan

I definitely see your point if you mostly watch gsl, but on the other hand Terran wins a lot less smaller tournaments/cups/zotacs/whatevers and has no non-Korean hope of ever consistently competing, which is pretty depressing :D

I got your point too. Indeed there are not a lot of good foreigner terrans


List 4 north american terrans.

I said 4, not 3.
4


I'm gonna shine with five: qxc, illusion, Neeb, Drunkenboy and Xenocider. Don't know where Mexico lands so I left out Major and Maker. Drewbie doesn't count. Painuser, dde, theognis, Trump, Thisisjimmy and Stalife are dead. Kyhol lives on as legend. All hail Kyhol.


Ok I'll give it to you. You listed 4. You previously had listed neeb, but he doesn't count. In order to make this list, more than 5 people need to know you exist. Sorry neeb. It's not your fault. You play Terran, and you're not a Korean.

http://imgur.com/sq8PyrC
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
August 12 2013 18:24 GMT
#4057
USP!
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
SneX
Profile Joined June 2012
Sweden377 Posts
August 12 2013 18:35 GMT
#4058
Congrats Polt. Just saw the vods! It was exiciting games, I was sure that Jaedong had won game 3. WP
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
August 12 2013 19:10 GMT
#4059
On August 13 2013 03:17 OPL3SA2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2013 03:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On August 13 2013 02:44 OPL3SA2 wrote:
On August 12 2013 19:12 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:37 mechengineer123 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 samurai80 wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:25 Strela wrote:
On August 12 2013 18:17 samurai80 wrote:
Even when people think protoss are imba, they still only win 1 tournament over 3 WCS. On the other hand terrans get 2/3. It's not about balance or anything because it's at the very top of the top level, but it feels bad sometimes to see terrans winning all the big events for so long.

because protoss or zerg never win anything...

Maybe it's because I focus more on GSL which has a long terran history, but I feel like they win more big events.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments
47 victories over 115 for T. I agree it doesnt mean anything, it's just less interesting if you're not a terran fan

I definitely see your point if you mostly watch gsl, but on the other hand Terran wins a lot less smaller tournaments/cups/zotacs/whatevers and has no non-Korean hope of ever consistently competing, which is pretty depressing :D

I got your point too. Indeed there are not a lot of good foreigner terrans


List 4 north american terrans.

I said 4, not 3.
4


I'm gonna shine with five: qxc, illusion, Neeb, Drunkenboy and Xenocider. Don't know where Mexico lands so I left out Major and Maker. Drewbie doesn't count. Painuser, dde, theognis, Trump, Thisisjimmy and Stalife are dead. Kyhol lives on as legend. All hail Kyhol.


Ok I'll give it to you. You listed 4. You previously had listed neeb, but he doesn't count. In order to make this list, more than 5 people need to know you exist. Sorry neeb. It's not your fault. You play Terran, and you're not a Korean.

http://imgur.com/sq8PyrC

Teamliquid featured Neeb in an interview, he's not exactly an unknown in the scene.
jjakji fan
Pirfiktshon
Profile Joined June 2013
United States1072 Posts
August 12 2013 19:15 GMT
#4060
Its nice to see Polt start dominating I've been a polt fan for years now
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 164
Nina 104
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 185
firebathero 81
910 38
NaDa 33
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0178
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9566
Liquid`Hasu1673
crisheroes1547
Trikslyr96
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5736
Beastyqt717
shahzam498
ToD251
B2W.Neo210
Pyrionflax175
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS107
JimRising 95
ZombieGrub77
IndyStarCraft 55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream342
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV534
League of Legends
• TFBlade950
Other Games
• imaqtpie1132
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.