• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10404 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 2 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 179 Next
Ok, the finals are on now. Stop derailing with complaints about WCS region system! - Begin page 109
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
August 11 2013 11:31 GMT
#281
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
August 11 2013 11:32 GMT
#282
On August 11 2013 19:55 FeyFey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 19:47 Fyzar wrote:
That was a terror engagement from Hasu, but I guess he knew he had it won.
C'mon Hasu!


I like my Zealots stuck behind Archons, that way the opponents Archons trade vs your Archons and then come the Zealots. Otherwise the Zealots just die in seconds without doing much to the Archons. And Zealots do better against the Immortals then the Archons.
But you usually see the one with the Zealots stuck winning, so it is no secret. Though you need to be a bit ahead so you can win against Zealots and then trade Archons with your own Archons.

Hasu just had a bad concave in that engagement is what I meant, half his immortals/archons weren't firing and he had zealots stuck as well yeah.
It appears I have been chosen.
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
August 11 2013 11:33 GMT
#283
Hopefully this won´t be another skillray series...
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 11:34:05
August 11 2013 11:33 GMT
#284
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


He didn't. Apollo just responded to Vortix's initial response to the question "How do you feel going into this series?"

I actually appreciate Apollo for putting him on the spot like that. If you're going to make a claim like "Zerg is the weakest race" at least have a reason at the top of your head for why, Vortix sounded like he just expected Apollo to brush it off and let him have his little statement.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
August 11 2013 11:33 GMT
#285
On August 11 2013 20:33 RaFox17 wrote:
Hopefully this won´t be another skillray series...


Skillrays good unit. Be prepared for it.
† Stephano †
-KG-
Profile Joined October 2012
Denmark1219 Posts
August 11 2013 11:33 GMT
#286
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao
~~(,,ºº>
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 11 2013 11:34 GMT
#287
On August 11 2013 20:33 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


He didn't. Apollo just responded to Vortix's initial response to the question "How do you feel going into this series?"

I actually appreciate Apollo for putting him on the spot like that. If you're going to make a claim like "Zerg is the weakest race" at least have a reason at the top of your head for why.


On August 11 2013 20:31 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Yeah, god forbid it's actually a mindgame of sorts... or he might enjoy trolling the viewers.

Definitely scared/poor mindset etc...


zzzz -_-
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 11 2013 11:34 GMT
#288
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 11 2013 11:34 GMT
#289
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.

yeah but then he actually lost 3-0
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ngri
Profile Joined October 2010
Luxembourg136 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 11:35:42
August 11 2013 11:35 GMT
#290
wonder if mass ling/queen is good against naniwa's strat with nydus maybe

(the mass voidrays that is)
-KG-
Profile Joined October 2012
Denmark1219 Posts
August 11 2013 11:35 GMT
#291
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.


Was it, didnt even catch that tbh. Hard to tell when that guy is being sarcastic :o
~~(,,ºº>
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 11 2013 11:35 GMT
#292
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.


Oh I forgot you're able to know exactly what the player is thinking. My bad. I guess they shouldn't even interview them anymore, instead just ask you.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 11 2013 11:36 GMT
#293
On August 11 2013 20:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.

yeah but then he actually lost 3-0


Yea because Scarlett is really freaking good lol.

I think aLive should've won game 2. I think that last engagement was totally botched and he could've taken a way better one if he had thought about it a little better.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 11 2013 11:36 GMT
#294
"Vortix is already going infestation pit, he's already getting 2 infestation pits... that... has to be a mistake"
lol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 11 2013 11:37 GMT
#295
On August 11 2013 20:35 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.


Oh I forgot you're able to know exactly what the player is thinking. My bad. I guess they shouldn't even interview them anymore, instead just ask you.


Dude did you watch the interview? It was obvious. The tone in Vortix and aLive's voices during their respective interviews couldn't have been more different.

It was obvious to almost everyone in the LR that aLive was just trolling like he usually does. Vortix CLEARLY wasn't.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
-KG-
Profile Joined October 2012
Denmark1219 Posts
August 11 2013 11:37 GMT
#296
omg forgot to check Polt Oz result! Couldnt stay up for it...hmm
~~(,,ºº>
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
August 11 2013 11:37 GMT
#297
On August 11 2013 20:33 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


He didn't. Apollo just responded to Vortix's initial response to the question "How do you feel going into this series?"

I actually appreciate Apollo for putting him on the spot like that. If you're going to make a claim like "Zerg is the weakest race" at least have a reason at the top of your head for why, Vortix sounded like he just expected Apollo to brush it off and let him have his little statement.


Not that i would agree with Vortix but i don't see a problem with his opinion, Koreans constantly whine about there own race, not even being sarcastic. I don't see why you have to make it like Vortix is wrong and has no right to his opinion, unless he can back it up to make "you" confinced of his opinion.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 11:38:51
August 11 2013 11:38 GMT
#298
On August 11 2013 20:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:35 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.


Oh I forgot you're able to know exactly what the player is thinking. My bad. I guess they shouldn't even interview them anymore, instead just ask you.


Dude did you watch the interview? It was obvious. The tone in Vortix and aLive's voices during their respective interviews couldn't have been more different.

It was obvious to almost everyone in the LR that aLive was just trolling like he usually does. Vortix CLEARLY wasn't.

As punishment this clear whine vortix should inherit alive's invisibility.
Glorious SEA doto
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 11 2013 11:38 GMT
#299
On August 11 2013 20:37 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:35 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:34 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:33 -KG- wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:31 Lysanias wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:30 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:24 woody60707 wrote:
LMAO..... Zerg is UP and Protoss is OP - VortiX

I'm I the only one that really enjoys hearing the Pro balance whine?


I don't, especially how Vortix did it.

Save it for stuff like State of the Game or Meta. Don't say that shit in pregame interviews it just shows people you're scared of your opponent and are looking for an easy excuse for why you expect to lose.

Not that I blame him for being afraid of Naniwa.


Or a Caster just should not ask those kind of question pre game ?


Same thing in yesterdays WCS NA, aLive actually said in the pregame i'view that he was hoping to lose to scarlett so people could see how inferior terran is lmao


Except aLive said it sarcastically. Big difference.


Oh I forgot you're able to know exactly what the player is thinking. My bad. I guess they shouldn't even interview them anymore, instead just ask you.


Dude did you watch the interview? It was obvious. The tone in Vortix and aLive's voices during their respective interviews couldn't have been more different.

It was obvious to almost everyone in the LR that aLive was just trolling like he usually does. Vortix CLEARLY wasn't.


You can say CLEARLY all you want but at the end of the day you'll never know what was truly going through his mind at the time so... yeah.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3399 Posts
August 11 2013 11:38 GMT
#300
That was brutal.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Aegong 92
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 90
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7933
qojqva1971
Dendi841
420jenkins172
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1745
fl0m1066
Fnx 754
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5291
Other Games
singsing1550
B2W.Neo879
byalli519
Khaldor492
Lowko365
Mlord293
DeMusliM208
Liquid`VortiX186
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS122
ceh990
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 26
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH191
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1795
• TFBlade693
Other Games
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.