• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7636 users

[WCS AM] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 160

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 168 Next
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 02:54 GMT
#3181
On August 11 2013 11:51 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:48 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:46 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:45 Waxangel wrote:
so Oz is not allowed to be confident ever again?

Just not vocally. He can have someone do statements for him that never guarantee victory.


Oz and aLive need to switch attitudes. Oz needs to be like, "I think I will lose," and aLive needs to be all "Terran never loses to Protoss!"

I think that would be the best for both players.

Or just merge into one supreme being who will win every tournament and just say, "I don't know who will win I want to show good games"


Oh god... I both do and do not want that, lol. I can't stand that response in interviews. ;P

Same but I'd like to see either of them win a big tourney soon
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
August 11 2013 02:55 GMT
#3182
On August 11 2013 11:54 monk wrote:
Why is Jim playing Macsed? Shouldn't he be playing aLive? The NA placement brackets are shaped different from the EU ones.


yep tehre is no rule if 1 v 2 3 v 4 or 1 v 3 2 v 4 ... its up to companys and nasl and esl doing it differnt, nothn wrong in US there can be only 1 winner so who cares ^^
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 02:56 GMT
#3183
Hoping for a Polt/MMA in Ro16 of Europe.

The rivalry must be reignited.

So Polt can kick his ass once again.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
August 11 2013 02:56 GMT
#3184
On August 11 2013 11:54 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:51 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:48 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:46 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:45 Waxangel wrote:
so Oz is not allowed to be confident ever again?

Just not vocally. He can have someone do statements for him that never guarantee victory.


Oz and aLive need to switch attitudes. Oz needs to be like, "I think I will lose," and aLive needs to be all "Terran never loses to Protoss!"

I think that would be the best for both players.

Or just merge into one supreme being who will win every tournament and just say, "I don't know who will win I want to show good games"


Oh god... I both do and do not want that, lol. I can't stand that response in interviews. ;P

Same but I'd like to see either of them win a big tourney soon


I have to admit, after seeing aLive's defeatist attitude I'm more interested in seeing Oz win something. So disappointed he was feeling confident... one day someone is gonna have to tell him that hes got the same brand of power as Artosis... he has the power of a curse. D:
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 11 2013 02:56 GMT
#3185
On August 11 2013 11:54 Drake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:52 pigmanbear wrote:
Oh look DRG is streaming :D


he doesnt look like drg xD

Yea ... who is that?
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
August 11 2013 02:57 GMT
#3186
looks like keen
byah!
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 02:57 GMT
#3187
On August 11 2013 11:56 pigmanbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:54 Drake wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:52 pigmanbear wrote:
Oh look DRG is streaming :D


he doesnt look like drg xD

Yea ... who is that?


It's Keen
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
August 11 2013 02:58 GMT
#3188
On August 11 2013 11:52 pigmanbear wrote:
Oh look DRG is streaming :D

You're about 3 hours late if you expected DRG to be playing. KeeN is playing now... Super was playing before him and Dream before Super and DRG before Dream. You can watch DRG play again in 6 hours though.
On August 11 2013 11:51 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:51 Elite_ wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:46 jubil wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:45 Elite_ wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:43 zainsaGOD wrote:
love that Polt speaks english, he isnt a faceless Korean

None of the Koreans in WCS America are faceless... Have you seen the interviews between the games? They're all so funny. D:


Yeah, I really hope they archive all those, they were hilarious, like near Hotbid interview level awesome.

Me too... and I hope they do ones with the people that lost in the Ro16 too. A Ryung interview would be amazing.

They did interviews for the entirety of the ro16. Everyone who played at the live setting.

Oh... I've only seen CranK and DeMusliM's interviews out of the Ro16 losers. Maybe I should have watched the Ro16 live instead of watching the VODs.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 11 2013 02:58 GMT
#3189
Hehe he's playing on DRG account though ... people must be wtf
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12542 Posts
August 11 2013 02:58 GMT
#3190
Vetoing Red City as Protoss? Lol, what?
No will to live, no wish to die
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 02:59 GMT
#3191
On August 11 2013 11:58 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:52 pigmanbear wrote:
Oh look DRG is streaming :D

You're about 3 hours late if you expected DRG to be playing. KeeN is playing now... Super was playing before him and Dream before Super and DRG before Dream. You can watch DRG play again in 6 hours though.
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:51 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:51 Elite_ wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:46 jubil wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:45 Elite_ wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:43 zainsaGOD wrote:
love that Polt speaks english, he isnt a faceless Korean

None of the Koreans in WCS America are faceless... Have you seen the interviews between the games? They're all so funny. D:


Yeah, I really hope they archive all those, they were hilarious, like near Hotbid interview level awesome.

Me too... and I hope they do ones with the people that lost in the Ro16 too. A Ryung interview would be amazing.

They did interviews for the entirety of the ro16. Everyone who played at the live setting.

Oh... I've only seen CranK and DeMusliM's interviews out of the Ro16 losers. Maybe I should have watched the Ro16 live instead of watching the VODs.

I have also seen Revival's and Minigun's so I'm just assuming they all got interviewed.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zinthar
Profile Joined March 2011
United States394 Posts
August 11 2013 02:59 GMT
#3192
On August 11 2013 11:56 Fionn wrote:
Hoping for a Polt/MMA in Ro16 of Europe.

The rivalry must be reignited.

So Polt can kick his ass once again.


I don't think MMA is quite up to Polt's form at the moment, but it would be fun to see nonetheless.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 03:02 GMT
#3193
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 03:04:33
August 11 2013 03:04 GMT
#3194
On August 11 2013 11:59 Zinthar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:56 Fionn wrote:
Hoping for a Polt/MMA in Ro16 of Europe.

The rivalry must be reignited.

So Polt can kick his ass once again.


I don't think MMA is quite up to Polt's form at the moment, but it would be fun to see nonetheless.


I'll go a step further.

Their skill levels aren't even comparable at the moment.

Polt is arguably top 5 Terran in the world. I'd be surprised if MMA was even good enough to qualify for Code A. He's been generally improving from his slump lately but he has a LONG way to go before he's up to Polt's level.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
August 11 2013 03:04 GMT
#3195
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 11 2013 03:05 GMT
#3196
On August 11 2013 12:04 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 11:59 Zinthar wrote:
On August 11 2013 11:56 Fionn wrote:
Hoping for a Polt/MMA in Ro16 of Europe.

The rivalry must be reignited.

So Polt can kick his ass once again.


I don't think MMA is quite up to Polt's form at the moment, but it would be fun to see nonetheless.


I'll go a step further.

Their skill levels aren't even comparable at the moment.

Polt is arguably top 5 Terran in the world. I'd be surprised if MMA was even good enough to qualify for Code A. He's been generally improving from his slump lately but he has a LONG way to go before he's up to Polt's level.

this. MMA is nowhere near Polt's level. It'll be a complete stomp ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 11 2013 03:05 GMT
#3197
On August 11 2013 12:04 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D



Yea Grubby is one of the main reasons I'll be tuning in tomorrow. I don't like his chances though.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
August 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#3198
Scarlett!

She can do this, I believe.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
August 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#3199
Lifted immortal. oh man
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#3200
is Jim that much better than MacSed? :S
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1283
910 822
ggaemo 708
actioN 504
Mong 228
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 95
Yoon 94
Leta 34
soO 33
[ Show more ]
yabsab 32
Hm[arnc] 28
ZergMaN 24
Bale 23
Noble 19
Dota 2
Fuzer 59
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor812
Other Games
summit1g9437
ceh9449
olofmeister322
Happy265
PiGStarcraft234
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS55
trigger8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1319
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 43m
OSC
14h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.