• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:30
CEST 22:30
KST 05:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[WCS AM] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 162

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 168 Next
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 11 2013 03:16 GMT
#3221
On August 11 2013 12:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:13 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans

i feel the same. but maybe that has to do with the top4 of wcs AM being 4 fan-favourites while wcs EU has hasuobs, duckdeok, welmu and vortix. players that people tend to not really care about. (except for some stray germans for hasu/finnish for welmu/spains for vortix...)

mma, mc and grubby are probably also quite a bit worse than jd, taeja and polt. nani and scarlett are probably equally strong.

basically... i still think that eu is by far the stronger region in terms of breadth of high-skill gamers. but the very top is composed mostly of koreans in both wcs EU and AM - and for whatever reasons, the koreans that opted for AM turned out to be slightly stronger than the koreans at wcs EU.


Yeah I don't think AM is stronger than EU in general just in the Ro8!


Top 4 too.

I'd take ANY of the top 4 of NA over any of the top 4 of Europe in a Bo7.

aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
August 11 2013 03:17 GMT
#3222
On August 11 2013 12:12 Walnuts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:06 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:05 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:04 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D



Yea Grubby is one of the main reasons I'll be tuning in tomorrow. I don't like his chances though.


If it wasn't PvP I'd feel a bit more grim, but I think Grubby can make some good stuff happen vs. finale. I'm putting all of my faith in him, so if he loses, you can find me in the corner sobbing. :D

grubby MMA finals would be the best


Grubby vs. MMA would likely be pretty boss.

As long as its a good series. ;P I never know if Grubby is break out the kinda adaptive play like we saw against VortiX or if hes just gonna roll over and die... makes loving Grubby hard sometimes. ;_;
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
August 11 2013 03:17 GMT
#3223
On August 11 2013 12:16 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:13 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans

i feel the same. but maybe that has to do with the top4 of wcs AM being 4 fan-favourites while wcs EU has hasuobs, duckdeok, welmu and vortix. players that people tend to not really care about. (except for some stray germans for hasu/finnish for welmu/spains for vortix...)

mma, mc and grubby are probably also quite a bit worse than jd, taeja and polt. nani and scarlett are probably equally strong.

basically... i still think that eu is by far the stronger region in terms of breadth of high-skill gamers. but the very top is composed mostly of koreans in both wcs EU and AM - and for whatever reasons, the koreans that opted for AM turned out to be slightly stronger than the koreans at wcs EU.


Yeah I don't think AM is stronger than EU in general just in the Ro8!


Top 4 too.

I'd take ANY of the top 4 of NA over any of the top 4 of Europe in a Bo7.


im not sure if i would consider jd or scarlett favourites over mc or duckdeok.

but polt and taeja would stomp anyone from the top4 of wcs EU.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Walnuts
Profile Joined March 2012
United States770 Posts
August 11 2013 03:17 GMT
#3224
Hahaha its great that people can say "the almighty dong" in public without being arrested
Gandalf on balance: "It's always darkest before the dawn"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 03:18 GMT
#3225
On August 11 2013 12:17 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:12 Walnuts wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:06 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:05 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:04 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D



Yea Grubby is one of the main reasons I'll be tuning in tomorrow. I don't like his chances though.


If it wasn't PvP I'd feel a bit more grim, but I think Grubby can make some good stuff happen vs. finale. I'm putting all of my faith in him, so if he loses, you can find me in the corner sobbing. :D

grubby MMA finals would be the best


Grubby vs. MMA would likely be pretty boss.

As long as its a good series. ;P I never know if Grubby is break out the kinda adaptive play like we saw against VortiX or if hes just gonna roll over and die... makes loving Grubby hard sometimes. ;_;

I'm just going to be sad if we see an MC v Finale finals. Just doesn't inspire much.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
August 11 2013 03:18 GMT
#3226
On August 11 2013 12:11 Walnuts wrote:
wow its so empty


It's been a super long day and not really the most meaningful match.
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
August 11 2013 03:18 GMT
#3227
On August 11 2013 12:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:17 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:12 Walnuts wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:06 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:05 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:04 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D



Yea Grubby is one of the main reasons I'll be tuning in tomorrow. I don't like his chances though.


If it wasn't PvP I'd feel a bit more grim, but I think Grubby can make some good stuff happen vs. finale. I'm putting all of my faith in him, so if he loses, you can find me in the corner sobbing. :D

grubby MMA finals would be the best


Grubby vs. MMA would likely be pretty boss.

As long as its a good series. ;P I never know if Grubby is break out the kinda adaptive play like we saw against VortiX or if hes just gonna roll over and die... makes loving Grubby hard sometimes. ;_;

I'm just going to be sad if we see an MC v Finale finals. Just doesn't inspire much.

true, but mc is boss enough to make at least the pregame and postgame interviews epic.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 03:20:47
August 11 2013 03:18 GMT
#3228
On August 11 2013 12:17 Black Gun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:16 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:13 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans

i feel the same. but maybe that has to do with the top4 of wcs AM being 4 fan-favourites while wcs EU has hasuobs, duckdeok, welmu and vortix. players that people tend to not really care about. (except for some stray germans for hasu/finnish for welmu/spains for vortix...)

mma, mc and grubby are probably also quite a bit worse than jd, taeja and polt. nani and scarlett are probably equally strong.

basically... i still think that eu is by far the stronger region in terms of breadth of high-skill gamers. but the very top is composed mostly of koreans in both wcs EU and AM - and for whatever reasons, the koreans that opted for AM turned out to be slightly stronger than the koreans at wcs EU.


Yeah I don't think AM is stronger than EU in general just in the Ro8!


Top 4 too.

I'd take ANY of the top 4 of NA over any of the top 4 of Europe in a Bo7.


im not sure if i would consider jd or scarlett favourites over mc or duckdeok.

but polt and taeja would stomp anyone from the top4 of wcs EU.


MC has seemed pretty mortal lately, Scarlett or JD are likely super capable of beating MC. At least thats the impression I got when I've seen him play, maybe I'm just too used to the Good 'Ol Bosstoss days...

EDIT: MC + Grubby/MMA in the finals would be cool, I think its a concensus that deukduck should not make the finals. ;P

Also, aLive saying his teammates would run the country into the ground, LOL.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 03:20:55
August 11 2013 03:20 GMT
#3229
On August 11 2013 12:18 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:17 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:16 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:13 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans

i feel the same. but maybe that has to do with the top4 of wcs AM being 4 fan-favourites while wcs EU has hasuobs, duckdeok, welmu and vortix. players that people tend to not really care about. (except for some stray germans for hasu/finnish for welmu/spains for vortix...)

mma, mc and grubby are probably also quite a bit worse than jd, taeja and polt. nani and scarlett are probably equally strong.

basically... i still think that eu is by far the stronger region in terms of breadth of high-skill gamers. but the very top is composed mostly of koreans in both wcs EU and AM - and for whatever reasons, the koreans that opted for AM turned out to be slightly stronger than the koreans at wcs EU.


Yeah I don't think AM is stronger than EU in general just in the Ro8!


Top 4 too.

I'd take ANY of the top 4 of NA over any of the top 4 of Europe in a Bo7.


im not sure if i would consider jd or scarlett favourites over mc or duckdeok.

but polt and taeja would stomp anyone from the top4 of wcs EU.


MC has seemed pretty mortal lately, Scarlett or JD are likely super capable of beating MC. At least thats the impression I got when I've seen him play, maybe I'm just too used to the Good 'Ol Bosstoss days...

while i agree, i think that both jd's akwardness in zvp and scarletts tendency to go super-standard and safe would make them easy prey for mcs aggression.

im not saying mc would be a 70-30 favourite, but 55-45 sounds possible.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
August 11 2013 03:20 GMT
#3230
LOL that alive comment
"if any of my teammates were president they would run the country into the ground"
Moderatorlickypiddy
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
August 11 2013 03:20 GMT
#3231
On August 11 2013 12:17 Black Gun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:16 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:15 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:13 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans

i feel the same. but maybe that has to do with the top4 of wcs AM being 4 fan-favourites while wcs EU has hasuobs, duckdeok, welmu and vortix. players that people tend to not really care about. (except for some stray germans for hasu/finnish for welmu/spains for vortix...)

mma, mc and grubby are probably also quite a bit worse than jd, taeja and polt. nani and scarlett are probably equally strong.

basically... i still think that eu is by far the stronger region in terms of breadth of high-skill gamers. but the very top is composed mostly of koreans in both wcs EU and AM - and for whatever reasons, the koreans that opted for AM turned out to be slightly stronger than the koreans at wcs EU.


Yeah I don't think AM is stronger than EU in general just in the Ro8!


Top 4 too.

I'd take ANY of the top 4 of NA over any of the top 4 of Europe in a Bo7.


im not sure if i would consider jd or scarlett favourites over mc or duckdeok.

but polt and taeja would stomp anyone from the top4 of wcs EU.


MMA is the only one who would stand a chance against them... and that's only if he plays to the standard he is capable of
Year of MaxPax
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
August 11 2013 03:22 GMT
#3232
Would be interesting, and it's possible now, to see a Korean winner for WCS KR, a European winner for WCS EU, and a North American winner for WCS America.

Holding out hope for Grubby and Scarlett!
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
RiZu
Profile Joined February 2012
Singapore5715 Posts
August 11 2013 03:22 GMT
#3233
so Jim is a monster in PvP so far.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
August 11 2013 03:23 GMT
#3234
On August 11 2013 12:22 felisconcolori wrote:
Would be interesting, and it's possible now, to see a Korean winner for WCS KR, a European winner for WCS EU, and a North American winner for WCS America.

Holding out hope for Grubby and Scarlett!


I await the day when WCS KR is won by a EU/AM player and WCS EU and AM are won by Koreans. One day, Naniwa... one day...
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 03:29:45
August 11 2013 03:23 GMT
#3235
On August 11 2013 12:22 felisconcolori wrote:
Would be interesting, and it's possible now, to see a Korean winner for WCS KR, a European winner for WCS EU, and a North American winner for WCS America.

Holding out hope for Grubby and Scarlett!

i dont think scarlett would stand a chance against taeja. against polt... well, i havent seen much of polts tvz lately.
and getting past jd comes first, which in itself is already a monstrous task.

id give scarlett at most a 7% chance of winning this tournament.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 03:24 GMT
#3236
On August 11 2013 12:18 Black Gun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:17 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:12 Walnuts wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:06 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:05 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:04 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D



Yea Grubby is one of the main reasons I'll be tuning in tomorrow. I don't like his chances though.


If it wasn't PvP I'd feel a bit more grim, but I think Grubby can make some good stuff happen vs. finale. I'm putting all of my faith in him, so if he loses, you can find me in the corner sobbing. :D

grubby MMA finals would be the best


Grubby vs. MMA would likely be pretty boss.

As long as its a good series. ;P I never know if Grubby is break out the kinda adaptive play like we saw against VortiX or if hes just gonna roll over and die... makes loving Grubby hard sometimes. ;_;

I'm just going to be sad if we see an MC v Finale finals. Just doesn't inspire much.

true, but mc is boss enough to make at least the pregame and postgame interviews epic.

MC would certainly be the highlight.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
August 11 2013 03:25 GMT
#3237
On August 11 2013 12:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:18 Black Gun wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:17 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:12 Walnuts wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:06 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:05 Vindicare605 wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:04 Zambrah wrote:
On August 11 2013 12:02 Darkhoarse wrote:
I think the level of play is higher in WCS AM than EU in the ro8. The thing EU has that AM doesn't in the ro8, however, is actual Europeans


Namely, WCS AM doesn't have the crying Dutchman, Grubby. :D



Yea Grubby is one of the main reasons I'll be tuning in tomorrow. I don't like his chances though.


If it wasn't PvP I'd feel a bit more grim, but I think Grubby can make some good stuff happen vs. finale. I'm putting all of my faith in him, so if he loses, you can find me in the corner sobbing. :D

grubby MMA finals would be the best


Grubby vs. MMA would likely be pretty boss.

As long as its a good series. ;P I never know if Grubby is break out the kinda adaptive play like we saw against VortiX or if hes just gonna roll over and die... makes loving Grubby hard sometimes. ;_;

I'm just going to be sad if we see an MC v Finale finals. Just doesn't inspire much.

true, but mc is boss enough to make at least the pregame and postgame interviews epic.

MC would certainly be the highlight.


I want MC to do an interview where he exclusively harasses Apollo.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
August 11 2013 03:28 GMT
#3238
On August 11 2013 12:23 Black Gun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 12:22 felisconcolori wrote:
Would be interesting, and it's possible now, to see a Korean winner for WCS KR, a European winner for WCS EU, and a North American winner for WCS America.

Holding out hope for Grubby and Scarlett!

i dont think scarlett would stand a chance against taeja. against polt... well, i havent seen much of polts tvz lately.
and getting past jd comes first, which in itself is already a monstruous task.

id give scarlett at most a 7% chance of winning this tournament.


Hmm... from Aligulac...

                    Win    Top 2    Top 4    
---------------------------------------------
Polt 34.44% 17.63% 47.93%
TaeJa 32.46% 15.47% 52.07%
Jaedong 25.95% 47.26% 26.79%
Scarlett 7.15% 19.64% 73.21%
Median Outcome Bracket
+ Show Spoiler +
     Jaedong 3 ┐ 
├───── Jaedong 3 ┐
Scarlett 1 ┘ │
├─ Polt
TaeJa 2 ┐ │
├──────── Polt 4 ┘
Polt 3 ┘

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.

Good guess. Or did you already do this?
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 11 2013 03:29 GMT
#3239
hahaha oz lost 0-3

shouldn't have cursed yourself
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 11 2013 03:29 GMT
#3240
Today's games are already being uploaded if you missed any: https://www.youtube.com/user/NAStarLeague/videos
MMA: The true King of Wings
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 156
ProTech150
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 127
Hyuk 74
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
League of Legends
Doublelift1262
Counter-Strike
fl0m1513
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4535
Khaldor1083
crisheroes976
Liquid`Hasu713
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe371
XBOCT339
C9.Mang0183
ArmadaUGS144
ZombieGrub29
CosmosSc2 25
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV270
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH357
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2399
Other Games
• imaqtpie857
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 31m
Online Event
14h 31m
FEL
19h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.