• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

[WCS AM] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 118

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 168 Next
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
August 11 2013 00:29 GMT
#2341
On August 11 2013 09:27 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:26 Pandain wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:21 Pandain wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:08 Waxangel wrote:
I think it's funny that if Scarlett was Korean that she'd be Sniper or something

Truth. And if TL writers hadn't made Sniper a villain, he wouldn't be one

That's not true.

I hated Sniper for a while.
On a personal and religious level.

For what reasons?

That was a joke. But I actually did dislike him because of his play style. He was the embodiment of patch Zerg to me which was my least favorite patch of all time

I figured you didn't actually hate him to that degree. But I can understand I wasn't a fan of his style either.


Gotta admit he was rly rly good at ZvZ
Zest fanboy.
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
August 11 2013 00:29 GMT
#2342
On August 11 2013 09:28 Qikz wrote:
I want to go to bed, but I want to watch Day9 cast *is conflicted*


I feel the same. :-/
† Stephano †
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
August 11 2013 00:29 GMT
#2343
These delays are starting to irritate the later it gets here... Gotta watch at least this match.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 11 2013 00:29 GMT
#2344
On August 11 2013 09:28 Qikz wrote:
I want to go to bed, but I want to watch Day9 cast *is conflicted*


Well at least you have a choice

I have a headache that has lasted for hours now and I feel like throwing up cause of it but I'm stuck with updating the thread
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 11 2013 00:29 GMT
#2345
On August 11 2013 09:28 felisconcolori wrote:
Obligatory:
     (1816) TaeJa  0-0  MacSed (1398)    
-----------------------------------------
31.07% 3-0 0-3 3.36%
30.08% 3-1 1-3 6.83%
19.41% 3-2 2-3 9.25%
-----------------------------------------
80.56% 19.44%

Median outcome: TaeJa 3-1 MacSed

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.

I think Taeja has a pretty good chance at this.

also I'm watching so Taeja's chances improve even further
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 00:30 GMT
#2346
On August 11 2013 09:28 sparklyresidue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:26 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:24 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:21 Waxangel wrote:
doesn't saruman say "tens of thousands" when grima asks him how many there are?


Wax ruining the magic :/

Have you seen his skin, it hasn't seen the sun for ages.

It's ~10,000 Uruk-hai, but they got additional support:

The estimated number of total Rohirrim defenders is 2,000[1] by the time Saruman's army arrived. Merry says that the force that left Isengard numbered 10,000 at least, most marching towards Helm's Deep and others heading off to the Fords of Isen. This number is later qualified by Gandalf: "I have about ten thousand Orcs to manage.",[2] so considerably more than 10,000 when the Men of Dunland are added.

(from Wikipedia)

So the elves must have numbered approx 1,700? because they repeatedly said things like the had "300" against 10,000 which I frankly thought, Mr. Tolkien, was a little bit unoriginal
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
August 11 2013 00:30 GMT
#2347
I am heavily thankful this LR is pretty awesome. Missed the break period while chatting with you lovely guys.

Starcraft II for life
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12562 Posts
August 11 2013 00:30 GMT
#2348
On August 11 2013 09:29 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:28 Qikz wrote:
I want to go to bed, but I want to watch Day9 cast *is conflicted*


Well at least you have a choice

I have a headache that has lasted for hours now and I feel like throwing up cause of it but I'm stuck with updating the thread


Good guy Nikon... I'm sure you can find someone to replace you if you need to lie down
No will to live, no wish to die
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2349
On August 11 2013 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:28 felisconcolori wrote:
Obligatory:
     (1816) TaeJa  0-0  MacSed (1398)    
-----------------------------------------
31.07% 3-0 0-3 3.36%
30.08% 3-1 1-3 6.83%
19.41% 3-2 2-3 9.25%
-----------------------------------------
80.56% 19.44%

Median outcome: TaeJa 3-1 MacSed

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.

I think Taeja has a pretty good chance at this.

also I'm watching so Taeja's chances improve even further

Thanks. I remember your good influence during ASUS ROG.
ImperialFist
Profile Joined April 2013
790 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2350
Husky calling out the cc first into reaper-raven timing with +2 bio armor and +3 ship plating, good job Husky!
"In the name of Holy Terra I challenge, Take up arms, for the Emperor’s Justice falls on you!"
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2351
Alive wiped the floor with tlo and stephano last season. 3-0 for scarlett ^^
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2352
On August 11 2013 09:29 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:28 Qikz wrote:
I want to go to bed, but I want to watch Day9 cast *is conflicted*


Well at least you have a choice

I have a headache that has lasted for hours now and I feel like throwing up cause of it but I'm stuck with updating the thread

pass the torch to someone and take a break then he can pass it back? Better for your headache. That and sleeping in a dark room with no noise is very helpful.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2353
Man, Clutch is such a great host.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2354
On August 11 2013 09:31 ImperialFist wrote:
Husky calling out the cc first into reaper-raven timing with +2 bio armor and +3 ship plating, good job Husky!

lololol
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2355
omg i cant stand this guy 'clutch'
† Stephano †
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2356
On August 11 2013 09:30 Pandain wrote:
I am heavily thankful this LR is pretty awesome. Missed the break period while chatting with you lovely guys.

Starcraft II for life


Starcraft II until Starcraft III
(It's gonna happen guys)
MMA: The true King of Wings
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2357
I wish someone would stick that microphone up Clutches ass, the irritating twot yelling down the mic...
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-11 00:32:35
August 11 2013 00:31 GMT
#2358
This thread is 40% LotR, 40% Terry the intern, 10% discussing of casters, 10% discussing of the event. 100% ballin
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
August 11 2013 00:32 GMT
#2359
On August 11 2013 09:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:28 sparklyresidue wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:26 CrazyBirdman wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:24 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:21 Waxangel wrote:
doesn't saruman say "tens of thousands" when grima asks him how many there are?


Wax ruining the magic :/

Have you seen his skin, it hasn't seen the sun for ages.

It's ~10,000 Uruk-hai, but they got additional support:

The estimated number of total Rohirrim defenders is 2,000[1] by the time Saruman's army arrived. Merry says that the force that left Isengard numbered 10,000 at least, most marching towards Helm's Deep and others heading off to the Fords of Isen. This number is later qualified by Gandalf: "I have about ten thousand Orcs to manage.",[2] so considerably more than 10,000 when the Men of Dunland are added.

(from Wikipedia)

So the elves must have numbered approx 1,700? because they repeatedly said things like the had "300" against 10,000 which I frankly thought, Mr. Tolkien, was a little bit unoriginal

irrc the elves didndt help Rohan in the books, i could be wrong though
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
August 11 2013 00:32 GMT
#2360
On August 11 2013 09:31 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:31 ImperialFist wrote:
Husky calling out the cc first into reaper-raven timing with +2 bio armor and +3 ship plating, good job Husky!

lololol


do reaper heal themselves in a medivac? coz i can see deep microshit going on !
Zest fanboy.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.