• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:19
CEST 19:19
KST 02:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9344 users

[ASUS ROG] Day 3 Summer 2013 - Page 82

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 112 Next
SkyTheUnknown
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Germany2065 Posts
August 03 2013 20:50 GMT
#1621
Gratz @ASUS ROG for the apologize line on the stream. That's something MLG can learn from...
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown - H.P. Lovecraft
SHODAN
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1162 Posts
August 03 2013 20:52 GMT
#1622
can anyone tell me what music they are playing during the breaks? this is one sick playlist!
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
August 03 2013 20:52 GMT
#1623
On August 04 2013 05:50 x2mirko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:47 Musicus wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:44 Melliflue wrote:
SK is a team? Whoops. I thought it was some form of personal sponsorship for MC. I didn't really know what SK was.


How can you be german, watch e-sports and don't know about SK?


I guess he could just watch starcraft 2? I don't think sk was ever big in sc2, right? Not all of us are around since 97 and know the schroet kommando.


Dude, they had inuh, jimpo AND Joe.
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
August 03 2013 20:52 GMT
#1624
On August 04 2013 05:49 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:35 Yonnua wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:33 Melliflue wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Poor Europeans. San joined WCS EU and finally learned to play offline again after 2 years. Even worse is that half the tournament is online where he already played incredible

I don't think WCS EU is doing too badly regarding Koreans. WCS AM has more Koreans and WCS EU did get MC and Mvp so I think EU got some of the more popular Koreans (who are not on a foreign team, such as HerO).


MC is on a foreigner team...


no! SK_MC is playing for southkorea


To be fair, he is pretty much a member of LG-IM at this point.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
August 03 2013 20:53 GMT
#1625
On August 04 2013 05:47 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:44 Melliflue wrote:
SK is a team? Whoops. I thought it was some form of personal sponsorship for MC. I didn't really know what SK was.


How can you be german, watch e-sports and don't know about SK?

Because SC2 is the only e-sport I watch. I tried watching some CS and some TF2 but I found it so hard to tell what was going on because I don't think a FPS works too well as a spectator sport. The fighting game community gave me the impression that they can be a bit immature, and I haven't had time to try watching Dota2 or LoL. I would need time to have a good enough understanding of what was going on to enjoy it, and I don't have the time to learn.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 03 2013 20:53 GMT
#1626
On August 04 2013 05:50 SkyTheUnknown wrote:
Gratz @ASUS ROG for the apologize line on the stream. That's something MLG can learn from...

The stream that's offline? Or were you generally being sarcastic?
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 20:55:01
August 03 2013 20:54 GMT
#1627
On August 04 2013 05:39 Omri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:38 Bam Lee wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:36 Omri wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:34 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:31 Omri wrote:
In Europe they don't work on Sundays? It's pretty late already...

Wherever you're from, they do?


Yea, from Israel, we have Friday and Saturday off.


Because of Sabbath?


Yup.

Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:39 Lonyo wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:36 Omri wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:34 pigmanbear wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:31 Omri wrote:
In Europe they don't work on Sundays? It's pretty late already...

Wherever you're from, they do?


Yea, from Israel, we have Friday and Saturday off.

Saturday Sunday in the west, because Christians are of the opinion Sunday is the Sabbath and it all goes from there, rather than Saturday.


I wish it was so here, Starcraft tournaments are one of the things I get to miss because of work on Sunday.


Yeah it's kind of neat how at least "weekends" are pretty awesome for pretty much all faiths. For Muslims Friday is a holy day, for Jewish people it's Saturday (right?) and Christians it's Sunday. Cool stuff.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 21:02:02
August 03 2013 20:54 GMT
#1628
On August 04 2013 05:50 x2mirko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:47 Musicus wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:44 Melliflue wrote:
SK is a team? Whoops. I thought it was some form of personal sponsorship for MC. I didn't really know what SK was.


How can you be german, watch e-sports and don't know about SK?


I guess he could just watch starcraft 2? I don't think sk was ever big in sc2, right? Not all of us are around since 97 and know the schroet kommando.


No! Everybody on TL has to know the history of every team! ... :D

Well I guess you're right, it's just that they are a huge name in (german) e-sports, but if yout talk about sc2, now that I think about it, they didn't make a splash.

On August 04 2013 05:53 Melliflue wrote:
Because SC2 is the only e-sport I watch. I tried watching some CS and some TF2 but I found it so hard to tell what was going on because I don't think a FPS works too well as a spectator sport. The fighting game community gave me the impression that they can be a bit immature, and I haven't had time to try watching Dota2 or LoL. I would need time to have a good enough understanding of what was going on to enjoy it, and I don't have the time to learn.


So I guess your weren't around for wc3 either then, makes total sense then! I also have no idea aboout LoL/Dota2 and totally agree with FPS not being that great to spectate. So I guess if I hadn't watched wc3 back then I wouldn't know that much about SK either. Was just confused, since they are a german based team and a big name if you know about them, but yeah sc2 didn't go to well for them, so they dropped their sc2 division and just got MC.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 03 2013 20:55 GMT
#1629
On August 04 2013 05:48 Havik_ wrote:
Still not as bad as the IPL TAC 3 finals.

Oh god, not this T_T
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3316 Posts
August 03 2013 20:56 GMT
#1630
On August 04 2013 05:53 pigmanbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:50 SkyTheUnknown wrote:
Gratz @ASUS ROG for the apologize line on the stream. That's something MLG can learn from...

The stream that's offline? Or were you generally being sarcastic?


It was online with new time on splash, cant recall if i saw an apology though (dual screen with dota2 on the other paying more attention to that ATM)
LlamaNamedOsama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1900 Posts
August 03 2013 20:56 GMT
#1631
On August 04 2013 05:53 pigmanbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:50 SkyTheUnknown wrote:
Gratz @ASUS ROG for the apologize line on the stream. That's something MLG can learn from...

The stream that's offline? Or were you generally being sarcastic?


It was online earlier with an apologize line...dunno why it'ss offline now...:/
Dario Wünsch: I guess...Creator...met his maker *sunglasses*
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 03 2013 20:56 GMT
#1632
OK, already an hour late, screw this. I'll check back in 45mins I guess.
misirlou
Profile Joined June 2010
Portugal3316 Posts
August 03 2013 20:57 GMT
#1633
On August 04 2013 05:56 pigmanbear wrote:
OK, already an hour late, screw this. I'll check back in 45mins I guess.


stream said it was one hour late so it should start in 5 mins
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 03 2013 20:58 GMT
#1634
ASUS ROG Summer 2013 ‏@ROGtournament 54 s
We apologize for the technical difficulties we were experiencing. The finals are starting now! http://www.twitch.tv/ROGtournament #ASUSROG
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
August 03 2013 20:58 GMT
#1635
On August 04 2013 05:56 pigmanbear wrote:
OK, already an hour late, screw this. I'll check back in 45mins I guess.


They said they will start 00:00 so 2 mins
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
August 03 2013 20:58 GMT
#1636
On August 04 2013 05:56 pigmanbear wrote:
OK, already an hour late, screw this. I'll check back in 45mins I guess.


Twitter just said, that they are starting now, so you might wnat to wait 2-3 more minutes.
warz_
Profile Joined March 2012
Greece64 Posts
August 03 2013 20:58 GMT
#1637
2 hours downtime+1 hour delay=not very fun
akirofi
Profile Joined August 2011
Finland32 Posts
August 03 2013 20:58 GMT
#1638
On August 04 2013 05:15 akirofi wrote:
I'm at the venue, looks like they are finally all set up and ready to go soon..

Yeah this didn't work out so well :D
LlamaNamedOsama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1900 Posts
August 03 2013 20:59 GMT
#1639
Stream is offline a minute before they said it was supposed to be starting after the 1 hr delay? Doesn't look like good news to me o.o
Dario Wünsch: I guess...Creator...met his maker *sunglasses*
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 03 2013 20:59 GMT
#1640
On August 04 2013 05:58 akirofi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:15 akirofi wrote:
I'm at the venue, looks like they are finally all set up and ready to go soon..

Yeah this didn't work out so well :D

ye hard to tell as a spectator haha
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 191
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 561
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 48
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10863
qojqva1699
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1345
crisheroes1170
Liquid`Hasu715
Other Games
Grubby1914
FrodaN1906
fl0m1297
Beastyqt826
Mlord457
Hui .231
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS138
KnowMe129
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
ToD38
CosmosSc2 16
Chillindude0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick817
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 3
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• printf 31
• mYiSmile130
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8685
Other Games
• imaqtpie363
• Shiphtur288
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 41m
INu's Battles
18h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.