• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10014 users

[ASUS ROG] Day 3 Summer 2013 - Page 83

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 112 Next
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 03 2013 21:01 GMT
#1641
FINALLY
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 03 2013 21:01 GMT
#1642
On August 04 2013 05:48 Havik_ wrote:
Still not as bad as the IPL TAC 3 finals.

Still not as bad as eagles
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
August 03 2013 21:03 GMT
#1643
yup so instead of coming on straight to the casters, straight to more commercials first, gotta get that sponsor money!
Sufinsil
Profile Joined January 2011
United States760 Posts
August 03 2013 21:03 GMT
#1644
You would think with less to administer they could have been setting up during the semis?

Probably did not have twice the production equipment. 2 hours is not a lot of time to move everything and retest it all.
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
August 03 2013 21:04 GMT
#1645
On August 04 2013 06:01 Boucot wrote:
FINALLY


Finally the ROG has come back to twitch.tv.

+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry, could´nt resist.
reps)Defi
Profile Joined September 2007
Russian Federation337 Posts
August 03 2013 21:04 GMT
#1646
does stream lags as hell only for me?
Chillax
Profile Joined March 2011
England585 Posts
August 03 2013 21:04 GMT
#1647
Could they not have played ads during the massive delay? O_O
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
August 03 2013 21:04 GMT
#1648
On August 04 2013 06:04 reps)Defi wrote:
does stream lags as hell only for me?


Totally fluent for me atm..
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1649
On August 04 2013 06:03 Sufinsil wrote:
You would think with less to administer they could have been setting up during the semis?

Probably did not have twice the production equipment. 2 hours is not a lot of time to move everything and retest it all.

Assembly is lan festival. There is delay is schedule so THAT'S why finals starts so much late
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1650
On August 04 2013 06:04 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 06:04 reps)Defi wrote:
does stream lags as hell only for me?


Totally fluent for me atm..

Same
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
JazzJackrabbit
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1272 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1651
welp audio sync
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1652
get incontrol or redeye to do this (i prefer incontrol) but not SEMMLER this is just meh.
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
-Dustin-
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States718 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1653
Is it very out of sync for anyone else?
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1654
On August 04 2013 05:53 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:47 Musicus wrote:
On August 04 2013 05:44 Melliflue wrote:
SK is a team? Whoops. I thought it was some form of personal sponsorship for MC. I didn't really know what SK was.


How can you be german, watch e-sports and don't know about SK?

Because SC2 is the only e-sport I watch. I tried watching some CS and some TF2 but I found it so hard to tell what was going on because I don't think a FPS works too well as a spectator sport. The fighting game community gave me the impression that they can be a bit immature, and I haven't had time to try watching Dota2 or LoL. I would need time to have a good enough understanding of what was going on to enjoy it, and I don't have the time to learn.


I only watch sc2 (except for a little CS once a year if there is downtime during a Dreamhack where it's played. I think it's an excellent spectator sport) but have picked up on the legacy of SK from interviews and on the forums, so I did slightly raise one of my eyebrows when I read that you didn't know about them at all.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1655
Is he drunk, lol?
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1656
ASUS HONG KROG
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
scCassius
Profile Joined March 2011
United States254 Posts
August 03 2013 21:05 GMT
#1657
the fuck si this
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 03 2013 21:06 GMT
#1658
audio sync is for noobs
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
August 03 2013 21:06 GMT
#1659
audio so much out of sync....FIRE THIS PRODUCTION PEOPLE
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-03 21:06:24
August 03 2013 21:06 GMT
#1660
On August 04 2013 05:47 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 05:53 Melliflue wrote:
Because SC2 is the only e-sport I watch. I tried watching some CS and some TF2 but I found it so hard to tell what was going on because I don't think a FPS works too well as a spectator sport. The fighting game community gave me the impression that they can be a bit immature, and I haven't had time to try watching Dota2 or LoL. I would need time to have a good enough understanding of what was going on to enjoy it, and I don't have the time to learn.


So I guess your weren't around for wc3 either then, makes total sense then! I also have no idea aboout LoL/Dota2 and totally agree with FPS not being that great to spectate. So I guess if I hadn't watched wc3 back then I wouldn't know that much about SK either. Was just confused, since they are a german based team and a big name if you know about them, but yeah sc2 didn't go to well for them, so they dropped their sc2 division and just got MC.

You're right that I didn't watch WC3 either. I only got into SC2 in the last couple of years. I'm missing a lot of history So for me SK Gaming has always been the thing that sponsors MC. I didn't know if SK was a team, or a business. A good comparison would be CMStorm now with Polt.
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 112 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft543
WinterStarcraft334
RuFF_SC2 134
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1101
White-Ra 190
Noble 71
Hyuk 53
Bale 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5098
Counter-Strike
taco 577
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox712
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor774
Other Games
summit1g7820
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0311
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS45
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 48m
Online Event
8h 48m
FEL
13h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.