On July 02 2013 18:17 Wintex wrote:
ReDeYe @PaulChaloner 28s
that's it. killing e-sports.
ReDeYe @PaulChaloner 28s
that's it. killing e-sports.
His second point is true tho.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:17 Wintex wrote: ReDeYe @PaulChaloner 28s Show nested quote + Not sure I'm a fan of Gwangalli Beach. I'm also not a fan of the fact the map pools are different in each region. that's it. killing e-sports. His second point is true tho. | ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:18 Yello wrote: wanted to watch ogn-stream once again, still black bars.... why the hell do they always have this black bars?! as a cable tv broadcast they need to compensate for overscan (or something like that) | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Qikz
United Kingdom12056 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:15 Fionn wrote: No Firebathero neutral creature splashing in water? No buys. I was so hoping for this ![]() | ||
|
poisui
1088 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:17 Wintex wrote: ReDeYe @PaulChaloner 28s Show nested quote + Not sure I'm a fan of Gwangalli Beach. I'm also not a fan of the fact the map pools are different in each region. that's it. killing e-sports. I'm not a fan of the different regions having different map pools either, but Korea's map pool was the best in S1 and S2. At least WCS AM finally got rid of Cloud Kingdom. They should all use KR's map pool but idk how OGN is with their maps. | ||
|
Kommander
Philippines4950 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:15 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2013 18:14 WigglingSquid wrote: On July 02 2013 18:13 Wintex wrote: Redeye, TT.TT There really is no WCS history. ah well..... Screw twitter. This is stupid. Why, what happened? As a Twitter-less Redeye fan, I would like to know. Wow...I love Redeye but he has it all wrong, badly wrong. | ||
|
gedatsu
1286 Posts
| ||
|
DifuntO
Greece2376 Posts
| ||
|
Bagi
Germany6799 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
| ||
|
OfficeBrahzz
121 Posts
how far away do you think the bases are compared to say cross whirlwind ??? | ||
|
1ns4n3
117 Posts
Seeing the Protoss symbol next to his name hurts my brain | ||
|
OfficeBrahzz
121 Posts
probably further away than cross calm before the storm | ||
|
artrea
Latvia3560 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:21 OfficeBrahzz wrote: honestly i think the bases are further away than cross whirlwind... probably further away than cross calm before the storm from natural to natural it doesn't seem as far as whirlwind | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On July 02 2013 18:18 GTR wrote: Show nested quote + On July 02 2013 18:18 Yello wrote: wanted to watch ogn-stream once again, still black bars.... why the hell do they always have this black bars?! as a cable tv broadcast they need to compensate for overscan (or something like that) oh well, will watch gom then. I really hat those black bars, makes full-screen look awful T.T On another note: I'm really interested in how this format plays out. I hope we see really smart play for specific opponents | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
fuzzylogic44
Canada2633 Posts
| ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8570 Doublelift2322 JimRising PiGStarcraft292 ArmadaUGS187 C9.Mang0170 Maynarde148 ViBE82 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|