• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7410 users

[RSL] Ritmix RSL V — $9ooo - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
680 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
July 23 2013 00:40 GMT
#621
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 01:05:04
July 23 2013 00:58 GMT
#622
On July 23 2013 09:19 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 04:15 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something


well I kinda feel that right after beating someone, you shouldnt really go out in public and say "Pshh hes not that good as everyone hypes."

or "I dont know why people think hes good."

I mean, sure you can talk about who is good or who you dont think is that great,

but this is immediately after beating someone, gota go out in public and say that?


Your opinion on scarlett must be pretty low if every statement you see her make has to be torn apart to find deeper meaning. Apart from that, who cares? Political correctness is a disease past a certain point, and if you can't give an opinion on the skill of someone in a polite fashion then somethings wrong.



im from vancouver, I always cheer for her, but i found that public tweet to be simply unnecessary

for example, at Dreamhack Hyun beats Jaedong

then immediately Hyun goes up on stage with Smix and says to everyone, "People call him the Tyrant? Pshh I dont buy that hype."

You dont see how saying something like that in public right after beating someone could be construed as BM?


ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
July 23 2013 01:15 GMT
#623
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett
Life?
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
July 23 2013 01:21 GMT
#624
On July 23 2013 09:58 mikumegurine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 09:19 bo1b wrote:
On July 23 2013 04:15 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something


well I kinda feel that right after beating someone, you shouldnt really go out in public and say "Pshh hes not that good as everyone hypes."

or "I dont know why people think hes good."

I mean, sure you can talk about who is good or who you dont think is that great,

but this is immediately after beating someone, gota go out in public and say that?


Your opinion on scarlett must be pretty low if every statement you see her make has to be torn apart to find deeper meaning. Apart from that, who cares? Political correctness is a disease past a certain point, and if you can't give an opinion on the skill of someone in a polite fashion then somethings wrong.



im from vancouver, I always cheer for her, but i found that public tweet to be simply unnecessary

for example, at Dreamhack Hyun beats Jaedong

then immediately Hyun goes up on stage with Smix and says to everyone, "People call him the Tyrant? Pshh I dont buy that hype."

You dont see how saying something like that in public right after beating someone could be construed as BM?



I can see it of course, but getting offended over something as trivial as that is pathetic. Trash talk happens everywhere, and is entertaining to a certain extent. A statement as polite as "I don't believe the hype" is so far from crossing the line it's unreal.
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 01:30:37
July 23 2013 01:26 GMT
#625
On July 23 2013 10:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Let me rephrase that:

A player who has yet to win a major tournament shouldn't be criticizing anyone's "hype".
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 01:54:33
July 23 2013 01:29 GMT
#626
i never said that I was offended over it, in my original post I just said it "kinda seemed like BM"

saying the statement later on, is different from saying it immediately after beating someone

another example, Innovation beats Soulkey, then Innovation immediately goes up on stage and says to everyone, "People hyped Soulkey up to be good, I dont buy that hype."

what do you think the coaches, players, and audience reaction would be to that statement?

"humble" korean players who always bow and shake hands for example, wouldnt say that immediately after beating someone

Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
July 23 2013 01:31 GMT
#627
On July 23 2013 10:26 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Let me rephrase that:

A player who has yet to win a major tournament.


Well, WCS NA is considered to be a major tournament. Maybe not a premier, but certainly a major tournament
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
sc2superfan101
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
3583 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 01:44:08
July 23 2013 01:34 GMT
#628
On July 23 2013 10:31 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:26 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Let me rephrase that:

A player who has yet to win a major tournament.


Well, WCS NA is considered to be a major tournament. Maybe not a premier, but certainly a major tournament

I don't know... even if the prize-pool of that was $1,000,000, the competition was just not fierce enough for me to consider it to be major.

Basically, Scarlett is one of the most hyped players period, with almost no results to justify said hype. Decent results, especially for a foreigner, but definitely nothing that would be considered good out of any Korean.

edit: It should also be noted that Jim has a way better record against Koreans in HotS so far. 76% vs 48%
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
July 24 2013 02:51 GMT
#629
On July 23 2013 10:34 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:31 Bagration wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:26 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Let me rephrase that:

A player who has yet to win a major tournament.


Well, WCS NA is considered to be a major tournament. Maybe not a premier, but certainly a major tournament

I don't know... even if the prize-pool of that was $1,000,000, the competition was just not fierce enough for me to consider it to be major.

Basically, Scarlett is one of the most hyped players period, with almost no results to justify said hype. Decent results, especially for a foreigner, but definitely nothing that would be considered good out of any Korean.

edit: It should also be noted that Jim has a way better record against Koreans in HotS so far. 76% vs 48%


Jim, and Chinese players in general, do not have enough of a record for us to base a judgment of skill. They play with an entirely different meta-game that other SC2 players have yet to get used to. After the end of WCS America, we'll have a better idea of where they stand, but at this point, that 76% is statistically insignificant.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
-RusH
Profile Joined June 2012
United States240 Posts
July 24 2013 04:24 GMT
#630
Can someone link the vods of Life's ro16 and ro8? Thanks
Life..
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-24 04:52:15
July 24 2013 04:52 GMT
#631
On July 24 2013 13:24 -RusH wrote:
Can someone link the vods of Life's ro16 and ro8? Thanks


Can't find Life vs Supernova, but

MMA vs Life (ro8) @ 1:05:00

http://www.twitch.tv/khaldor/b/434179767
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 24 2013 06:01 GMT
#632
On July 16 2013 11:37 swordboy wrote:
송현덕 ‏@Liquid_HerO 7m
fuck my life~~~
Retweeted by Scarlett


Posted after she beat him in WCS AM. I love Scarlett but that is hilariously cruel hahaha
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Panishev
Profile Joined May 2011
208 Posts
July 24 2013 14:43 GMT
#633
[image loading]
Friday 26th, 1600 CET:
Scarlett <RSL TPW Keru> Strelok
winner <RSL Crux Fruitland> Life
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
July 24 2013 14:53 GMT
#634
On July 23 2013 10:34 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:31 Bagration wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:26 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Let me rephrase that:

A player who has yet to win a major tournament.


Well, WCS NA is considered to be a major tournament. Maybe not a premier, but certainly a major tournament

I don't know... even if the prize-pool of that was $1,000,000, the competition was just not fierce enough for me to consider it to be major.

Basically, Scarlett is one of the most hyped players period, with almost no results to justify said hype. Decent results, especially for a foreigner, but definitely nothing that would be considered good out of any Korean.

edit: It should also be noted that Jim has a way better record against Koreans in HotS so far. 76% vs 48%


She made a trolling joke... Get over it.
No will to live, no wish to die
ziggurat
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada847 Posts
July 25 2013 16:40 GMT
#635
On July 24 2013 13:52 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 13:24 -RusH wrote:
Can someone link the vods of Life's ro16 and ro8? Thanks


Can't find Life vs Supernova, but

MMA vs Life (ro8) @ 1:05:00

http://www.twitch.tv/khaldor/b/434179767

I just watched game one of this, it was pretty epic. Also I'm really starting to love Khaldor's solo casts.
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
July 25 2013 17:00 GMT
#636
I guess 2-0ing Polt who recently won MLG Spring isn't enough of a result to show that Scarlett is more than hype. Despite her lack of #1 in major tournaments that aren't WCS NA, I think she's doing pretty well for herself. Oh, and she went 2-1 v Symbol for a 2-0 in her group while having a wrist injury, just saying.
"Right?"
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
July 25 2013 17:06 GMT
#637
On July 23 2013 10:34 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:31 Bagration wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:26 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:15 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On July 23 2013 09:40 sc2superfan101 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:19 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 23 2013 03:18 Emzeeshady wrote:
On July 23 2013 02:09 mikumegurine wrote:
On July 22 2013 21:32 DJHelium wrote:
Scarlett ‏@AcerScarlett 1m
im not buying the hype ...


i just saw this thread, did Scarlett really say that?

hmmm.. seems kinda BM? ...

I hope she is talking about Jim and not Life.

If so I agree.

She tweeted it right after she beat Jim. I don't get how it would be BM. She said she doesnt buy into the hype. She didnt say Jim sucks or something

I don't know if I would call it BM, but I do find it to be hilariously ironic that someone with zero major tournament wins is talking about not believing the "hype" about someone else.



Uhh, what? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

Let me rephrase that:

A player who has yet to win a major tournament.


Well, WCS NA is considered to be a major tournament. Maybe not a premier, but certainly a major tournament

I don't know... even if the prize-pool of that was $1,000,000, the competition was just not fierce enough for me to consider it to be major.

Basically, Scarlett is one of the most hyped players period, with almost no results to justify said hype. Decent results, especially for a foreigner, but definitely nothing that would be considered good out of any Korean.

edit: It should also be noted that Jim has a way better record against Koreans in HotS so far. 76% vs 48%


Well, Scarlett gets hyped because of results as a foreigner. But all foreigners get hyped compare to Koreans with similar records.
ibo422
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium2844 Posts
July 25 2013 21:09 GMT
#638
Alex Trushlyakov ‏@Alex007UA 23 juli
@Startale_Bomber @Startale_Life yeah ok see you on Friday, KR server for Bomber vs HyuN, KR for Life vs Scarlett / NA for Life vs Strelok

Looks like bomber-hyun will be played tomorrow either which gives us..

Friday 26th, 16:00 CET:
StarTale_Bomber <RSL TPW Strangewood Mire> QuanticHyuN
Na'Vi.Strelok <RSL TPW Keru> AcerScarlett
StarTale_Life <RSL Fruitland> Strelok/Scarlett winner

Looking great!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
July 25 2013 23:28 GMT
#639
I don't really see an issue with Scarlett's use of Twitter. What does annoy me is that I know if Naniwa certain others posted similar stuff the pitchforks would be coming out.

I quite enjoy it, bit of feisty trash-talk that doesn't go particularly overboard.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 26 2013 10:38 GMT
#640
For such a serious tournament I always wondered why this doesn't have individual LR threads
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1518
RotterdaM1002
TaKeTV 401
SteadfastSC212
IndyStarCraft 205
ZombieGrub104
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1518
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 235
SteadfastSC 212
IndyStarCraft 205
RuFF_SC2 130
ZombieGrub104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2592
Shuttle 437
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1156
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu891
Other Games
summit1g5058
Grubby2721
shahzam497
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck241
C9.Mang0208
ToD160
UpATreeSC54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 181
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2612
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.