On April 28 2013 02:18 pak150 wrote:
Wonder if the dancing girl knows she's on camera
Wonder if the dancing girl knows she's on camera
I think she's just in the middle of the screen by accident ^^
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
April 27 2013 17:19 GMT
#3981
On April 28 2013 02:18 pak150 wrote: Wonder if the dancing girl knows she's on camera I think she's just in the middle of the screen by accident ^^ | ||
|
DOUDOU
Wales2940 Posts
April 27 2013 17:19 GMT
#3982
| ||
|
JayJay_90
Germany1632 Posts
April 27 2013 17:19 GMT
#3983
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3984
On April 28 2013 02:17 Elroi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 28 2013 02:05 BLinD-RawR wrote: On April 28 2013 02:04 DueSs wrote: On April 28 2013 02:04 BLinD-RawR wrote: I'm with that one guy who yelled jaedong! Could you please tell him to pipe down, then? :D NO! JAEDONG! LEE JAE DONG!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the dark side. I always liked jae jae wtf. | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3985
![]() still applies in Starcraft 2 | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3986
| ||
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3987
On April 28 2013 02:19 Arceus wrote: wtf did I just here Psy in Seven Nation Army?? I thought the same glad I'm not insane, gangnam style would kill the tension | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3988
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3989
| ||
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3990
| ||
|
woody60707
United States1863 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3991
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3992
| ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3993
On April 28 2013 02:20 Shellshock1122 wrote: GuMiho about to cause this thread to rain more tears than the amount of sweat on his hands Damn skippy son, damn skippy. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3994
| ||
|
DOUDOU
Wales2940 Posts
April 27 2013 17:20 GMT
#3995
On April 28 2013 02:20 Iplaythings wrote: Show nested quote + On April 28 2013 02:19 Arceus wrote: wtf did I just here Psy in Seven Nation Army?? I thought the same glad I'm not insane, gangnam style would kill the tension not the first time | ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
April 27 2013 17:21 GMT
#3996
On April 28 2013 02:19 Arceus wrote: every now and then the DJ - like a real DJ - manage to put an "op" or "op-op" from Gangnam Style within the rhythm of anything that was going on. Sometimes even longer excerpts. Masterfully done, I may add.wtf did I just here Psy in Seven Nation Army?? | ||
|
HeartOfTheSwarm
Niue585 Posts
April 27 2013 17:21 GMT
#3997
On April 28 2013 02:20 Type|NarutO wrote: ![]() still applies in Starcraft 2 haha that's funny, because he started his BW career with a bad ZvP, yet in 2011 his strongest mu was probably ZvP. I predict the same for SC2 | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
April 27 2013 17:21 GMT
#3998
| ||
|
Darpa
Canada4413 Posts
April 27 2013 17:21 GMT
#3999
On April 28 2013 02:19 DOUDOU wrote: does dreamhack only has one sample? he keeps randomly giving us PSY's "op" I cant begin to understand what you are trying to ask here... | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
April 27 2013 17:22 GMT
#4000
On April 28 2013 02:21 Heartland wrote: Moonglade also looks as if he comes out of Game of Thrones. Now that you say it, he does resemble Ned Stark in some ways. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|