• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6481 users

[Code S] RO32 Group G WCS Korea Season 1 2013 - Page 81

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 85 Next
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
April 23 2013 13:34 GMT
#1601
On April 23 2013 22:15 ChaosArcher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."


Bm Parting strikes again.
And harder than ever.

Worst bm i have heard from a korean, funny though


That's cause you're not part of the Korean community :\

There's a ton of shit that flies around, lol...
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
April 23 2013 13:34 GMT
#1602
On April 23 2013 22:31 dynwar7 wrote:
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-
They are ex-teammates from Startale with Life. So the two of them are throwing a DRG-Genius trash talk show for the fans.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
April 23 2013 13:34 GMT
#1603
On April 23 2013 22:31 dynwar7 wrote:
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-

looooooooooooooooooooool read his old interviews, smacktalking mvp and all terrans haha
yo
flakmonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia254 Posts
April 23 2013 13:35 GMT
#1604
On April 23 2013 22:31 dynwar7 wrote:
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-


He's just creating some hype and friendly banter. It's all in the name of fun and makes things more interesting. Same deal with the ESF talk.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
April 23 2013 13:36 GMT
#1605
On April 23 2013 22:35 flakmonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:31 dynwar7 wrote:
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-


He's just creating some hype and friendly banter. It's all in the name of fun and makes things more interesting. Same deal with the ESF talk.


he's not joking.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 23 2013 13:37 GMT
#1606
On April 23 2013 22:36 Gamegene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:35 flakmonkey wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:31 dynwar7 wrote:
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-


He's just creating some hype and friendly banter. It's all in the name of fun and makes things more interesting. Same deal with the ESF talk.


he's not joking.

lol how do you know that? haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
April 23 2013 13:38 GMT
#1607
On April 23 2013 22:36 Gamegene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:35 flakmonkey wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:31 dynwar7 wrote:
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-


He's just creating some hype and friendly banter. It's all in the name of fun and makes things more interesting. Same deal with the ESF talk.


he's not joking.


May I know how you know
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
April 23 2013 13:38 GMT
#1608
Please be honest someone..is he really being serious or just playing around since they are both from Startale? Cmon TL, we are supposed to be mature community right? I am asking, this is a time to be serious...enough with the jokes for now. I want to know, is he being serious or just playing around?
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:42:36
April 23 2013 13:42 GMT
#1609
On April 23 2013 22:38 dynwar7 wrote:
Please be honest someone..is he really being serious or just playing around since they are both from Startale? Cmon TL, we are supposed to be mature community right? I am asking, this is a time to be serious...enough with the jokes for now. I want to know, is he being serious or just playing around?


Someone who seriously calls Life a player who was good in WoL because of imbalance is not talking seriously.
LiquipediaWanderer
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
April 23 2013 13:42 GMT
#1610
On April 23 2013 22:38 dynwar7 wrote:
Please be honest someone..is he really being serious or just playing around since they are both from Startale? Cmon TL, we are supposed to be mature community right? I am asking, this is a time to be serious...enough with the jokes for now. I want to know, is he being serious or just playing around?
Did you miss Life's response?
On April 23 2013 22:18 Waxangel wrote:
Life's response: "PartinG's skill level doesn't even reach my feet. He was lucky to get hot with the immortal all-in in WoL."

this may as well be pro wrestling


As teammates for the longest time in their careers so far, they are still very close and know each other well - as such, they can afford to talk like that to each other. It's something T8 players did with Major when facing him too, because he's a teammate. Koreans in general are never truly serious when they trash talk, so they do it over the top. /hope i'm not feeding a troll by responding (:
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
April 23 2013 13:43 GMT
#1611
On April 23 2013 22:17 opterown wrote:
TL Live Report ‏@TeamLiquidLIVE 10m
Parting: My goal is to eliminate all eSF players. I will pick any Startale players available in the Ro16. http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439 …

oh yeah ESF going DOWNNNN


hahahaha some nice hype.

I hope YoDa serves his ass on a platter like he did at LGIEM
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 23 2013 13:43 GMT
#1612
Woke up this morning to find Life at 1-1 going into a ZvZ and thought to myself, "Jeez it would be heartbreaking for me of Life was knocked out of Code S..."

So glad he wasn't. Still my favorite Zerg ever.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
umelbumel
Profile Joined January 2011
2026 Posts
April 23 2013 13:43 GMT
#1613
the only player koreans really hate is Naniwa.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:46:25
April 23 2013 13:46 GMT
#1614
Chris Loranger ‏@LorangerChris 3m
Wow partings interview is sooooooooooo BM. Makes idra look like a saint.

Well now I NEED to read it lol
Community News
TL+ Member
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
April 23 2013 13:47 GMT
#1615
On April 23 2013 22:43 umelbumel wrote:
the only player koreans really hate is Naniwa.

and MC.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
April 23 2013 13:48 GMT
#1616
lol.
Can't believed people taking their trashtalk seriously.

They are obviously just joking around with each other since they are close friends.
This is like someone said.
A DRG-Genius relationship.

Close buddies that love to trash talk each other.
Play your best
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 23 2013 13:49 GMT
#1617
On April 23 2013 22:18 Waxangel wrote:
Life's response: "PartinG's skill level doesn't even reach my feet. He was lucky to get hot with the immortal all-in in WoL."

this may as well be pro wrestling


Haha, I love it.

+ Show Spoiler +
But..but..they are all faceless and with no personality
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 23 2013 13:49 GMT
#1618
On April 23 2013 22:48 FakeDeath wrote:
lol.
Can't believed people taking their trashtalk seriously.

They are obviously just joking around with each other since they are close friends.
This is like someone said.
A DRG-Genius relationship.

Close buddies that love to trash talk each other.

but... but... everything said in an interview is 100% serious. it's the rules D:
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 23 2013 13:51 GMT
#1619
On April 23 2013 22:48 FakeDeath wrote:
lol.
Can't believed people taking their trashtalk seriously.

They are obviously just joking around with each other since they are close friends.
This is like someone said.
A DRG-Genius relationship.

Close buddies that love to trash talk each other.


What if Parting actually hated Life's guts after losing in the Blizzard Cup finals and he thinks he only lost because WoL balance was awful. He left Startale because he couldn't stand to be around that filthy Zerg any longer.

Dragoonstorm7
Profile Joined December 2012
United States599 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:52:21
April 23 2013 13:52 GMT
#1620
so turns out that losing to flash, yoda, and innovation (probably the 3 best terrans in the world right now) does NOT mean you're bad at PvT
=P
oblivion awaits- dark archon (aka best unit ever)
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 506
White-Ra 143
910 50
Dota 2
monkeys_forever327
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD80
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8679
Liquid`Hasu1418
Trikslyr84
Other Games
summit1g8431
Liquid`RaSZi3105
shahzam612
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0196
B2W.Neo162
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick345
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream314
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.