• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

[Code S] RO32 Group G WCS Korea Season 1 2013 - Page 80

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 85 Next
umelbumel
Profile Joined January 2011
2026 Posts
April 23 2013 13:16 GMT
#1581
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."

I'm looking forward to see him crushed by some terrans and whine in the chat again.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 23 2013 13:17 GMT
#1582
TL Live Report ‏@TeamLiquidLIVE 10m
Parting: My goal is to eliminate all eSF players. I will pick any Startale players available in the Ro16. http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439 …

oh yeah ESF going DOWNNNN
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
April 23 2013 13:18 GMT
#1583
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."

hot hot hot! thanks for translation
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:18:53
April 23 2013 13:18 GMT
#1584
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."

this is exactly why I wanted to see parting vs life today. He talked shit about life in an earlier interview as well but it wasn't as bad as this.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33702 Posts
April 23 2013 13:18 GMT
#1585
Life's response: "PartinG's skill level doesn't even reach my feet. He was lucky to get hot with the immortal all-in in WoL."

this may as well be pro wrestling
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:20:02
April 23 2013 13:19 GMT
#1586
Parting firing more shots than Charlie Sheen did in Hot Shots!
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
April 23 2013 13:19 GMT
#1587
On April 23 2013 22:17 opterown wrote:
TL Live Report ‏@TeamLiquidLIVE 10m
Parting: My goal is to eliminate all eSF players. I will pick any Startale players available in the Ro16. http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439 …

oh yeah ESF going DOWNNNN

Wow, Parting. Iconoclast on crack.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 23 2013 13:20 GMT
#1588
I wonder why Parting wants to kill all the ESF players, did they make fun of him for taking the big money from SKT or something?
Corsus
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada63 Posts
April 23 2013 13:20 GMT
#1589
Holy shit, there's almost nothing more I want to see than Parting VS Life BO7 now.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
April 23 2013 13:20 GMT
#1590
parting is such an angry player lol
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 23 2013 13:20 GMT
#1591
On April 23 2013 22:20 Dodgin wrote:
I wonder why Parting wants to kill all the ESF players, did they make fun of him for taking the big money from SKT or something?


He probably thinks he was underpayed in ST.
Community News
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 23 2013 13:21 GMT
#1592
On April 23 2013 22:20 Corsus wrote:
Holy shit, there's almost nothing more I want to see than Parting VS Life BO7 now.

it will probably be rather lackluster like the other times they've met
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 23 2013 13:22 GMT
#1593
On April 23 2013 22:18 Waxangel wrote:
Life's response: "PartinG's skill level doesn't even reach my feet. He was lucky to get hot with the immortal all-in in WoL."

this may as well be pro wrestling

lol well we've needed some good interviews. too bad ryung isnt here. "he only beat me because he only a moved his well upgraded imba units"
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 23 2013 13:22 GMT
#1594
On April 23 2013 22:18 Waxangel wrote:
Life's response: "PartinG's skill level doesn't even reach my feet. He was lucky to get hot with the immortal all-in in WoL."

this may as well be pro wrestling


oh shit, please keep translating. I'll get some popcorn now and wait for the fanboys to come in and for this shit to explode!
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 23 2013 13:22 GMT
#1595
Life vs Parting grudge match please, holy shit that is some serious trashtalk
AdministratorBreak the chains
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
April 23 2013 13:23 GMT
#1596
On April 23 2013 22:20 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:20 Dodgin wrote:
I wonder why Parting wants to kill all the ESF players, did they make fun of him for taking the big money from SKT or something?


He probably thinks he was underpayed in ST.


he probably lost a lot of games vs him in the internal ranking games when zenex merged and got frustrated about getting shit on by a little kid.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 23 2013 13:27 GMT
#1597
okay, I take back what I said about PartinG. Maybe SKT didn't take his balls after all. :p
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
April 23 2013 13:29 GMT
#1598
Parting learned well from Boxer
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
April 23 2013 13:30 GMT
#1599
Damn Parting sounds saltier than the ocean, still mad about getting wrecked by Life over and over in practice games back in Startale I guess.

I like Parting but I really don't see him being able to back up his talk here.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
April 23 2013 13:31 GMT
#1600
What?? I never knew Parting was this arrogant.....seriously? I thought he was silent, humble type.... -.-
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Shuttle 1560
EffOrt 856
BeSt 654
Light 401
Mini 391
ggaemo 344
Stork 288
firebathero 233
ZerO 191
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
Barracks 136
Dewaltoss 67
Zeus 61
Killer 58
Shine 55
Mong 36
Hyun 35
Yoon 32
Shinee 32
Sexy 30
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 23
sorry 23
Aegong 23
Bale 21
soO 20
910 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3781
Dendi1726
BananaSlamJamma436
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 179
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes546
Other Games
singsing2215
Liquid`RaSZi1284
hiko1260
B2W.Neo940
Lowko379
Liquid`VortiX268
Sick183
ArmadaUGS132
Rex83
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream540
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• Jankos2225
• TFBlade680
Other Games
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.