• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7243 users

[Code S] RO32 Group G WCS Korea Season 1 2013 - Page 79

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 85 Next
scr
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1025 Posts
April 23 2013 13:05 GMT
#1561
On April 23 2013 22:02 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:01 EpiK wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.

eh, the only real threat is roro. I think Life can convincingly beat soo, soulkey and shine

hell no shine gonna cheese life out 4-0 in ro16


lifepool is always earlier!
Try again, fail better.
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
April 23 2013 13:05 GMT
#1562
On April 23 2013 21:58 Irre wrote:
MVP needs to come back and put Life's zerg bane all in builds to rest bc im sick of it!!! I feel only he can bc thats what he basically did to life in the GSL finals if not for a few poorly executed attacks. Seriously though life has insane mechanical skill, but his style is getting boring for me.

Always sucks to see someone win and then be knocked out to the same person in this format, but I think its the best format overall so gg. Pretty insane ro16


Even Scarlett convincingly beat MVP with the exact same strat, MVP is not good enough at this point in time, sorry.
KCCO!
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
April 23 2013 13:05 GMT
#1563
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.


Well, ZvZ is really volatile and Leenock has a somewhat simolar style to Life. So it's obviously quite hard to win against a player like Leenock in a single Bo3. I don't think the other Zerg in the tournament could possibly be harder to beat than Leenock tbh.

For ZvT it doesn't matter, because he barely loses a single map, but you can't really avoid losing a single map in ZvZ once in a while.

And for ZvP... Well... I don't really like Life's ZvP. I don't think his overly aggressive style really works against a really strong Toss. Imo the low Protoss count is really good for Life and I rather see him dropping out in a ZvP than in a ZvZ//ZvT.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 23 2013 13:05 GMT
#1564
On April 23 2013 22:04 EpiK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:02 opterown wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:01 EpiK wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.

eh, the only real threat is roro. I think Life can convincingly beat soo, soulkey and shine

hell no shine gonna cheese life out 4-0 in ro16

and I will probably get another weeklong ban for the raging I will do when that happens..


Just vent your frustrations through your signature, then every time you post you can say fuck you to shine for killing all your favorite players with all ins.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
April 23 2013 13:06 GMT
#1565
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.


lol Leenock is just as good as any KeSPA zerg
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
April 23 2013 13:07 GMT
#1566
On April 23 2013 22:03 FakeDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 21:58 Irre wrote:
MVP needs to come back and put Life's zerg bane all in builds to rest bc im sick of it!!! I feel only he can bc thats what he basically did to life in the GSL finals if not for a few poorly executed attacks. Seriously though life has insane mechanical skill, but his style is getting boring for me.

Always sucks to see someone win and then be knocked out to the same person in this format, but I think its the best format overall so gg. Pretty insane ro16


Sorry to say but if Mvp meet Life now.

Life will destroy Mvp.

Don't get why you hate on Life who is arguably the best player and his style is very interesting.

If T gets in the comfort zone, then Zs gonna have a bad time. Life knows best :D.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 23 2013 13:07 GMT
#1567
On April 23 2013 22:06 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.


lol Leenock is just as good as any KeSPA zerg

but kespa, man
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
umelbumel
Profile Joined January 2011
2026 Posts
April 23 2013 13:07 GMT
#1568
It really doesn't matter how good life is. Innovation will win the next 5 GSL in a row, stealing MVP his 5GSL trophy.
havox_
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany442 Posts
April 23 2013 13:08 GMT
#1569
On April 23 2013 01:49 smogg wrote:
(P)PartinG 2-1 (T)Last
(Z)Leenock 2-1 (Z)Life
(P)PartinG 2-1 (Z)Leenock
(T)Last 1-2 (Z)Life
(Z)Leenock 0-2 (Z)Life

BTW, for the past 6 GSL seasons my guess rate at Ro32 has been exactly 50%, and I always guess exactly one of the advancing players. So either Life or PartinG will probably not advance :p
Edit: When I look at how Protoss has performed in Code S so far this season, Parting will probably lose... T.T

this time you were kinda wrong... at least with your prediction that youre gonna be wrong.

<3 parting & life
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1570
On April 23 2013 22:07 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:06 liberate71 wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.


lol Leenock is just as good as any KeSPA zerg

but kespa, man

sarcastic kespa comments while there are 10 in the ro16. kespa has taken over
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:12:23
April 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#1571
On April 23 2013 22:05 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:04 EpiK wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:02 opterown wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:01 EpiK wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.

eh, the only real threat is roro. I think Life can convincingly beat soo, soulkey and shine

hell no shine gonna cheese life out 4-0 in ro16

and I will probably get another weeklong ban for the raging I will do when that happens..


Just vent your frustrations through your signature, then every time you post you can say fuck you to shine for killing all your favorite players with all ins.

lol a signature alone won't suffice for the anger I'll have if he takes out our precious life

On April 23 2013 22:07 umelbumel wrote:
It really doesn't matter how good life is. Innovation will win the next 5 GSL in a row, stealing MVP his 5GSL trophy.


yeah right. Taeja wants a word
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
April 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#1572
On April 23 2013 22:09 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:07 opterown wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:06 liberate71 wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.


lol Leenock is just as good as any KeSPA zerg

but kespa, man

sarcastic kespa comments while there are 10 in the ro16. kespa has taken over


They sure did.
=D
Play your best
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33702 Posts
April 23 2013 13:12 GMT
#1573
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 23 2013 13:12 GMT
#1574
On April 23 2013 21:56 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 21:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:55 EpiK wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:52 yrt123 wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:51 liberate71 wrote:
Holy fuck that Terran lineup is intense


Yea that looks sick

anyone have a screenshot of the groups? My stream lagged out as they were showing it


Group selection ceremony is in 2 days, they will do the live show and draw them then.

and here's the premade LR

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18345523


I won't be able to do it.
For this week I've done everything I could do, I'll be doing stuff again next week. Maybe the SPL Matches on Monday, I'll just write that in the google-doc once I know for sure that I've got time
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 23 2013 13:13 GMT
#1575
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."


And you guys said SKT Parting was boring.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-23 13:14:46
April 23 2013 13:14 GMT
#1576
NesTea award candidates 0/3 advancing from the ro32.
MKP in Challenger Round 1
Leenock and DRG in Challenger Round 2
GL HF hopefully at least 1 can make it back
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
April 23 2013 13:14 GMT
#1577
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."

there's the parting we know
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
April 23 2013 13:14 GMT
#1578
On April 23 2013 22:11 FakeDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 22:09 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:07 opterown wrote:
On April 23 2013 22:06 liberate71 wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:58 p14c wrote:
ZvZ is Life's Achilles heel. He will have big troubles with Kespa zergs.


lol Leenock is just as good as any KeSPA zerg

but kespa, man

sarcastic kespa comments while there are 10 in the ro16. kespa has taken over


They sure did.
=D


I count only 9! But still yeah
ChaosArcher
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany956 Posts
April 23 2013 13:15 GMT
#1579
On April 23 2013 22:12 Waxangel wrote:
oh god, parting's interview is soooo hot: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=1515302&category=13439

"It was an obvious result. I didn't know why group G was called a group of death. None of the players were ones I recognize in HotS. Life was only good in WoL because it was imbalanced, so I don't know why he's so popular. In HotS ZvP balance is right, so I wanted to humiliate him with this opportunity, but he ended up losing. He was so bad on ladder as well. I don't like that people say I can't stand up to Life either. So I practiced that much harder...


....Honestly Life was the easiest opponent. Like I said before, I didn't think I was worse than him in WoL either. If he came up I had a ceremony prepared, so I'm disappointed he couldn't make it. Although, honestly, I didn't really expect him to."


Bm Parting strikes again.
And harder than ever.

Worst bm i have heard from a korean, funny though
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 23 2013 13:15 GMT
#1580
On April 23 2013 22:12 Yello wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2013 21:56 opterown wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:56 Dodgin wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:55 EpiK wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:52 yrt123 wrote:
On April 23 2013 21:51 liberate71 wrote:
Holy fuck that Terran lineup is intense


Yea that looks sick

anyone have a screenshot of the groups? My stream lagged out as they were showing it


Group selection ceremony is in 2 days, they will do the live show and draw them then.

and here's the premade LR

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18345523


I won't be able to do it.
For this week I've done everything I could do, I'll be doing stuff again next week. Maybe the SPL Matches on Monday, I'll just write that in the google-doc once I know for sure that I've got time

sure no worries gj for the past few days!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM576
TaKeTV 162
IndyStarCraft 102
BRAT_OK 97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 576
TKL 205
ProTech142
IndyStarCraft 102
BRAT_OK 97
UpATreeSC 69
Codebar 49
Rex 41
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 998
EffOrt 579
Mini 526
ggaemo 291
Stork 270
firebathero 184
Dewaltoss 108
Barracks 77
Rush 73
910 68
[ Show more ]
Zeus 55
Hyun 53
Shine 49
Killer 39
Shinee 38
Bale 27
soO 27
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 17
Trap 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4285
Dendi1870
Counter-Strike
Fnx 763
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes864
Liquid`Hasu261
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2154
singsing1939
B2W.Neo1052
Beastyqt248
ceh9203
Sick181
ArmadaUGS144
C9.Mang050
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream521
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile129
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2784
• TFBlade821
Other Games
• WagamamaTV256
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.