• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

[WCS AM] Premier Qualifiers Season 1 - Page 262

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 274 Next
MOD NOTE: The bracket on Liquipedia is not final and should be assumed to be speculative. If you are a competitor, trust what MLG Admins tell you over the bracket.
Branman
Profile Joined March 2013
United States203 Posts
April 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#5221
Really disappointed that Demuslim didn't make it
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
April 22 2013 02:07 GMT
#5222
On April 22 2013 11:06 geno wrote:
Unsurprisingly the best player current living in North America (that isn't already seeded) is unable to qualify for premier league after being snubbed for a seed. Well done MLG!


Maybe a Chinese player will qualify and they can DQ him and give the seed to Demuslim.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
April 22 2013 02:07 GMT
#5223
So with Revival advancing, what other matches still need to finish? What's the latest update?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
smashlloyd20
Profile Joined October 2012
251 Posts
April 22 2013 02:07 GMT
#5224
YES REVIVAL!!! :D Online bonjwa mode activated!!
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
April 22 2013 02:08 GMT
#5225
On April 22 2013 11:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:04 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:02 Dodgin wrote:
Revival 2-1 Demuslim ;/

Well shit.

Also, you a bigger SKT fan than Prime now?


Prime? Fuck those guys they robbed Startale of their GSTL title last year.

Ok I don't really dislike them that much but I think you mean IM.

I certainly meant Prime, I guess I was mixing you with somebody else. Between you, Shellshock and Seeker (I think?), one of you is a really big Prime fan. It might not be Seeker, but somebody that posts really often!
Refer to my post.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 02:08:53
April 22 2013 02:08 GMT
#5226
On April 22 2013 11:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
So with Revival advancing, what other matches still need to finish? What's the latest update?

there should be 2 more left
+ Show Spoiler +
Heart vs Top
MacSed vs aLive

On April 22 2013 11:08 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:06 Dodgin wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:04 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:02 Dodgin wrote:
Revival 2-1 Demuslim ;/

Well shit.

Also, you a bigger SKT fan than Prime now?


Prime? Fuck those guys they robbed Startale of their GSTL title last year.

Ok I don't really dislike them that much but I think you mean IM.

I certainly meant Prime, I guess I was mixing you with somebody else. Between you, Shellshock and Seeker (I think?), one of you is a really big Prime fan. It might not be Seeker, but somebody that posts really often!

I think you got him confused with opterown
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
April 22 2013 02:08 GMT
#5227
On April 22 2013 11:08 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:06 Dodgin wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:04 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:02 Dodgin wrote:
Revival 2-1 Demuslim ;/

Well shit.

Also, you a bigger SKT fan than Prime now?


Prime? Fuck those guys they robbed Startale of their GSTL title last year.

Ok I don't really dislike them that much but I think you mean IM.

I certainly meant Prime, I guess I was mixing you with somebody else. Between you, Shellshock and Seeker (I think?), one of you is a really big Prime fan. It might not be Seeker, but somebody that posts really often!

I think that's opterown.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 22 2013 02:09 GMT
#5228
On April 22 2013 11:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
So with Revival advancing, what other matches still need to finish? What's the latest update?


Heart and TOP are playing for qualification.

Macsed and Alive are playing for qualification.

Apocalypse is qualified because Comm is DQ'd.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 22 2013 02:09 GMT
#5229
--- Nuked ---
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
April 22 2013 02:10 GMT
#5230
On April 22 2013 11:08 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
So with Revival advancing, what other matches still need to finish? What's the latest update?

there should be 2 more left
+ Show Spoiler +
Heart vs Top
MacSed vs aLive

Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:08 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:06 Dodgin wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:04 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:02 Dodgin wrote:
Revival 2-1 Demuslim ;/

Well shit.

Also, you a bigger SKT fan than Prime now?


Prime? Fuck those guys they robbed Startale of their GSTL title last year.

Ok I don't really dislike them that much but I think you mean IM.

I certainly meant Prime, I guess I was mixing you with somebody else. Between you, Shellshock and Seeker (I think?), one of you is a really big Prime fan. It might not be Seeker, but somebody that posts really often!

I think you got him confused with opterown

Yes! I just realized that's who I meant
Refer to my post.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 22 2013 02:11 GMT
#5231
--- Nuked ---
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
April 22 2013 02:11 GMT
#5232
Do we know if the AriA that played in the qualifier isn't the WJS Aria?

WJS Aria played in the WCS KR qualifier.
The curse is real
ManicMarine
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia409 Posts
April 22 2013 02:11 GMT
#5233
Why has the WCS stream stopped showing matches? The stream has been idling for an hour now. Is it to do with the drama?

I haven't kept track of it, I heard some stuff about mysteriously shifting brackets and potential hackers being DQ'd late into the tournament, can anyone give a short summary?
Manic by name, Manic by nature.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 22 2013 02:12 GMT
#5234
On April 22 2013 11:11 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:06 Dodgin wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:04 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 22 2013 11:02 Dodgin wrote:
Revival 2-1 Demuslim ;/

Well shit.

Also, you a bigger SKT fan than Prime now?


Prime? Fuck those guys they robbed Startale of their GSTL title last year.

Ok I don't really dislike them that much but I think you mean IM.

pick a team man, it seems like you have a different icon every month :p


Before Kespa switched to Starcraft 2 I followed SKT in Proleague, and I have been a IM fan since the beginning of sc2. How am I supposed to pick between them?
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
April 22 2013 02:12 GMT
#5235
Damn, i'm so fucking upset. What a waste. Why couldn't the qualifiers be done the same way ESL did it. Fucking MLG fails again, this is worse then Dallas (2010)
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
April 22 2013 02:13 GMT
#5236
On April 22 2013 11:11 Tobblish wrote:
Do we know if the AriA that played in the qualifier isn't the WJS Aria?

WJS Aria played in the WCS KR qualifier.


Apparently it was. There was hype about someone knocking him out
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 02:14:07
April 22 2013 02:13 GMT
#5237
On April 22 2013 11:11 ManicMarine wrote:
Why has the WCS stream stopped showing matches? The stream has been idling for an hour now. Is it to do with the drama?

I haven't kept track of it, I heard some stuff about mysteriously shifting brackets and potential hackers being DQ'd late into the tournament, can anyone give a short summary?


The show stopped because they try to hide the results ( and fail because you can't hide anything on the internet ) so they can cast replays the whole damn next week.
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 22 2013 02:14 GMT
#5238
--- Nuked ---
YumYumGranola
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada346 Posts
April 22 2013 02:14 GMT
#5239
I think the results should be spoiled on Liquipedia just as a big FU to MLG. As if we wouldn't find out who won/lost. What a joke. I was totally ready to watch the games now, definitely won't be later.
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 02:15:38
April 22 2013 02:15 GMT
#5240
On April 22 2013 11:11 Tobblish wrote:
Do we know if the AriA that played in the qualifier isn't the WJS Aria?

WJS Aria played in the WCS KR qualifier.

It's some other Korean on a lesser known NA team... Search the last 100-150 pages to find out about it...
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 121
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14898
Rain 2126
Dewaltoss 51
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 639
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1569
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1577
WinterStarcraft597
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3135
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft334
ArmadaUGS257
C9.Mang0196
Maynarde146
ViBE105
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 6m
OSC
10h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
OSC
21h 6m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.