F1: "ya, sure"
...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
MOD NOTE: The bracket on Liquipedia is not final and should be assumed to be speculative. If you are a competitor, trust what MLG Admins tell you over the bracket. | ||
|
Broodwurst
Germany1586 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3501
F1: "ya, sure" ... | ||
|
Nomzter
Sweden2802 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3502
On April 22 2013 05:49 Beyonder wrote: why doesnt he pause it with his mouse -_- hidden / unclickable menu | ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3503
On April 22 2013 05:49 trias_e wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't get this? I've never in my life experienced a keyboard that just stops working and then starts working again a few seconds later. anything is possible | ||
|
HereBeDragons
1429 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3504
+ Show Spoiler + nVerted refused to take a win from a dropped game, then got manner hatch and sunken in his main,so his team went on to get reversed-all kill | ||
|
SiguR
Canada2039 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3505
Just sayin'. | ||
|
freetgy
1720 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3506
On April 22 2013 05:49 trias_e wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't get this? I've never in my life experienced a keyboard that just stops working and then starts working again a few seconds later. well sc2 has to have some bug or something cause this is happening all the time in this game ![]() | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3507
On April 22 2013 05:49 trias_e wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't get this? I've never in my life experienced a keyboard that just stops working and then starts working again a few seconds later. Maybe he unplugged/plugged it back in. | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10166 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3508
On April 22 2013 05:49 Gfire wrote: Show nested quote + On April 22 2013 05:48 Godwrath wrote: On April 22 2013 05:46 cronican wrote: you can use a mouse to pause wtf. Only if you don't have disabled the menu options topbar ... i know because it happened to me once lol. Actually I think now you always have a menu button in lower right? Is that correct? Nope. | ||
|
TheRooster
Sweden719 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3509
| ||
|
Beakyboo
United States485 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3510
| ||
|
j4vz
Canada976 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3511
| ||
|
IshinShishi
Japan6156 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3512
On April 22 2013 05:48 Shellshock1122 wrote: lol, the amount of apathy* is astounding. | ||
|
UberNuB
United States365 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3513
| ||
|
govie
9334 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3514
| ||
|
Integra
Sweden5626 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3515
![]() | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
April 21 2013 20:50 GMT
#3516
On April 22 2013 05:48 Shellshock1122 wrote: That's tricky. If the question was "Should Nony take the win?", I'd say yes, but since it is "If you were Nony", I say restart. | ||
|
Yorke
England881 Posts
April 21 2013 20:51 GMT
#3517
| ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
April 21 2013 20:51 GMT
#3518
| ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
April 21 2013 20:51 GMT
#3519
On April 22 2013 05:49 ssg wrote: Show nested quote + On April 22 2013 05:48 Jeremy Reimer wrote: Didn't Losira's keyboard once stop working in the middle of a game at MLG and he still went on to finish the game and beat iNcontroL anyway? He could beat Incontrol mouse only. Nah, that was Flash I think in the exhibition tournament. Don't remember who he beat... although it may be a different occurrence of the same thing. | ||
|
Longtimer
490 Posts
April 21 2013 20:51 GMT
#3520
On April 22 2013 05:49 trias_e wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't get this? I've never in my life experienced a keyboard that just stops working and then starts working again a few seconds later. I have. It was way back in 95 I think, but still, I have. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free sorry Killer [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing1923 Grubby1609 Liquid`RaSZi1486 Beastyqt706 C9.Mang0284 crisheroes266 B2W.Neo233 420jenkins170 dupreeh160 IndyStarCraft QueenE104 Trikslyr83 JuggernautJason10 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH279 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|