• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:45
CEST 09:45
KST 16:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7625 users

[Code A] Challenger League Qualifiers WCS KR S1 - Page 87

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 135 Next
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
April 10 2013 16:07 GMT
#1721
Its kind of disgraceful for players like Zero to be stuck in Code B.
Stork[gm]
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 10 2013 16:08 GMT
#1722
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 10 2013 16:11 GMT
#1723
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 10 2013 16:21 GMT
#1724
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 10 2013 16:23 GMT
#1725
On April 11 2013 01:21 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.


You seriously wouldn't care if Community News has a thread "KIM JONG UN QUALIFIES FOR CODE A, SIGNS PEACE TREATY"?

... This is a pointless argument then
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
April 10 2013 16:32 GMT
#1726
Aww yeah Yugioh! The King of Cod... err Challenger League is back!
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 16:37:34
April 10 2013 16:35 GMT
#1727
On April 10 2013 23:21 sparklyresidue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 23:07 slowbacontron wrote:
On April 10 2013 22:13 Maghetti wrote:
These results look horrible for kespa. Sure, a decent number of kespa players advance but half of them are B teamers who i don't think are good enough to go anywhere. Cure, Bisu, herO, etc are the people advancing that actually matter and they simply didn't. On;y two kespa players that actually matter advanced, Jangbi and Terminator.

I think it's kind of disrespectful to say that Kespa B-teamers "don't matter". They qualified legitimately over the A-teamers, and who knows what kind of players they could become in the future.

He's just mad at the notion that his fallen heroes of yesteryear are being replaced by the hot blooded youth of tomorrow! I see the future, and it is filled with B teamers. You heard it here first, from your friendly neighborhood sage.

Not even remotely close to true. I assume that the players who play in propleague have the best results within the team and the highest skill. If someone is on the b team they must be less good. herO for example is CJs ace player, and the other notable kespa players all have good proleague results and lots of proleague play time. To have an ace player fail and a b teamer advance makes no sense, and the only thing I can take away from those results is the b teamer is less likely to make it anywhere in code a and players like herO were more likely to advance in code a.

On April 10 2013 23:07 slowbacontron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 22:13 Maghetti wrote:
These results look horrible for kespa. Sure, a decent number of kespa players advance but half of them are B teamers who i don't think are good enough to go anywhere. Cure, Bisu, herO, etc are the people advancing that actually matter and they simply didn't. On;y two kespa players that actually matter advanced, Jangbi and Terminator.

I think it's kind of disrespectful to say that Kespa B-teamers "don't matter". They qualified legitimately over the A-teamers, and who knows what kind of players they could become in the future.

Same thing I said above, proleague regulars or aces in the case of herO are the better players else the b teamers would be the a teamers. I am happy with any kespa advancement but I can only assume worse results will follow for the b teamers than would have for the a teamers.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 10 2013 16:38 GMT
#1728
On April 11 2013 01:23 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:21 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.


You seriously wouldn't care if Community News has a thread "KIM JONG UN QUALIFIES FOR CODE A, SIGNS PEACE TREATY"?

... This is a pointless argument then


Signing a peace treaty to end the threat of a possible war doesn't have anything to do with qualifying for a gaming tournament man lol wtf. It's a pointless argument because we don't agree on the criteria of what's noteworthy and what's not. Mine is based more on expectation than fame. For something to be noteworthy to me means these guys actually had a chance of qualifying. Artosis had zero chance of qualifying to me and what do you know. It's the same old story repeating itself. Instead, if he did win I would label it OMFG total shocker because the reality is I believe very few people actually think he had a shot of qualifying. Wanting something to happen is a lot different.
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
April 10 2013 18:49 GMT
#1729
On April 11 2013 01:38 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:23 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:21 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.


You seriously wouldn't care if Community News has a thread "KIM JONG UN QUALIFIES FOR CODE A, SIGNS PEACE TREATY"?

... This is a pointless argument then


Signing a peace treaty to end the threat of a possible war doesn't have anything to do with qualifying for a gaming tournament man lol wtf. It's a pointless argument because we don't agree on the criteria of what's noteworthy and what's not. Mine is based more on expectation than fame. For something to be noteworthy to me means these guys actually had a chance of qualifying. Artosis had zero chance of qualifying to me and what do you know. It's the same old story repeating itself. Instead, if he did win I would label it OMFG total shocker because the reality is I believe very few people actually think he had a shot of qualifying. Wanting something to happen is a lot different.


You've got your knickers in a knot. It doesn't say anything other then Notable Players. Guess what? Artosis is a player that is notable. I don't get why you're so insisted on trying to drag Artosis down.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 10 2013 18:56 GMT
#1730
On April 11 2013 03:49 MonkSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:38 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:23 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:21 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.


You seriously wouldn't care if Community News has a thread "KIM JONG UN QUALIFIES FOR CODE A, SIGNS PEACE TREATY"?

... This is a pointless argument then


Signing a peace treaty to end the threat of a possible war doesn't have anything to do with qualifying for a gaming tournament man lol wtf. It's a pointless argument because we don't agree on the criteria of what's noteworthy and what's not. Mine is based more on expectation than fame. For something to be noteworthy to me means these guys actually had a chance of qualifying. Artosis had zero chance of qualifying to me and what do you know. It's the same old story repeating itself. Instead, if he did win I would label it OMFG total shocker because the reality is I believe very few people actually think he had a shot of qualifying. Wanting something to happen is a lot different.


You've got your knickers in a knot. It doesn't say anything other then Notable Players. Guess what? Artosis is a player that is notable. I don't get why you're so insisted on trying to drag Artosis down.

I'm not very familiar with the figure of speech, but isn't it normal to have your knickers knotted?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Diddywhop
Profile Joined March 2013
United States42 Posts
April 10 2013 19:02 GMT
#1731
lol this should help the foreign scene wow
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
April 10 2013 19:11 GMT
#1732
On April 11 2013 03:56 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 03:49 MonkSEA wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:38 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:23 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:21 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

[quote]


well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.


You seriously wouldn't care if Community News has a thread "KIM JONG UN QUALIFIES FOR CODE A, SIGNS PEACE TREATY"?

... This is a pointless argument then


Signing a peace treaty to end the threat of a possible war doesn't have anything to do with qualifying for a gaming tournament man lol wtf. It's a pointless argument because we don't agree on the criteria of what's noteworthy and what's not. Mine is based more on expectation than fame. For something to be noteworthy to me means these guys actually had a chance of qualifying. Artosis had zero chance of qualifying to me and what do you know. It's the same old story repeating itself. Instead, if he did win I would label it OMFG total shocker because the reality is I believe very few people actually think he had a shot of qualifying. Wanting something to happen is a lot different.


You've got your knickers in a knot. It doesn't say anything other then Notable Players. Guess what? Artosis is a player that is notable. I don't get why you're so insisted on trying to drag Artosis down.

I'm not very familiar with the figure of speech, but isn't it normal to have your knickers knotted?


haha! :D

On April 11 2013 03:49 MonkSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 01:38 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:23 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:21 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:11 lichter wrote:
On April 11 2013 01:08 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:56 StarStruck wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:24 sparklyresidue wrote:
On April 11 2013 00:18 StarStruck wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Notable players eliminated: (P)Artosis, (P)Bisu, (P)herO[jOin], (P)Seed, (T)sC, (P)Stats


Since when did an e-sport personality become a notable elimination. W-t-f. You cannot even compare him to such players.

On April 10 2013 23:42 LighT. wrote:
I'm disgusted who the usual Kespa suspects continue to fail.
Zero
Stats
herO
continue to fail time and time again.

Wont be surprised if Wooki ahd Hydra fail again too.



well both Zero and herO are on a bit of a skid. Stats and a lot of the other KT boys have been very mediocre of late so those results don't surprise me much. Pick up the slack boys!

Good thing it didn't say "people of a comparatively similar skill level eliminated", then think how mad you'd be!


He doesn't deserve more attention than what he already receives is the point. All the fan boys in the world can vote for him in a poll it doesn't change the reality that he isn't particularly good at SC2. Heck he wasn't even particularly good at BW yet he still tries to sell himself as a pro gamer. He is one of the best examples I can think of when I say you don't necessarily have to be good at a game in order to position yourself at that one game. Knowledgeable? Surely, but that doesn't mean he can compete with the big boys.

Considering how Hydra has played over the last few weeks. I don't think he's going to qualify. Wooki has a much better shot I think. (in response to Light.)


Still doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are interested in how he'll do. Therefore he's notable. I was genuinely interested to see if he'd win a game.


What's up with this discussion maaaan

It says Notable Players Eliminated, not Code A/S Level Players Eliminated

I bet if someone famous like Kim Jong Un tried out for Code A Quals everyone would want to know how he did


I wouldn't because the guy isn't on the radar. Case in point. If you have no notable achievements other than casting ability it defuses the topic entirely because you aren't even a contender.


You seriously wouldn't care if Community News has a thread "KIM JONG UN QUALIFIES FOR CODE A, SIGNS PEACE TREATY"?

... This is a pointless argument then


Signing a peace treaty to end the threat of a possible war doesn't have anything to do with qualifying for a gaming tournament man lol wtf. It's a pointless argument because we don't agree on the criteria of what's noteworthy and what's not. Mine is based more on expectation than fame. For something to be noteworthy to me means these guys actually had a chance of qualifying. Artosis had zero chance of qualifying to me and what do you know. It's the same old story repeating itself. Instead, if he did win I would label it OMFG total shocker because the reality is I believe very few people actually think he had a shot of qualifying. Wanting something to happen is a lot different.


You've got your knickers in a knot. It doesn't say anything other then Notable Players. Guess what? Artosis is a player that is notable. I don't get why you're so insisted on trying to drag Artosis down.


Here we go again. Okay, I'm going to say this once more to you. Your definition of what's notable is different from mine. For me it goes beyond fame and the person in question isn't a pro gamer. Okay? Anticipation doesn't equal expectation. That's what this boils down to in the poll. You guys anticipate foreigner participation. This doesn't mean you think he's going to go through but you wish for it. There is no upset and expectations for such a player to go through are next to nil. Therefore it's not even worth mentioning as a notable failure to go through.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
April 10 2013 19:20 GMT
#1733
I was interested to see how Artosis fared. There are a hell of a lot of players in this and in the absence of a good updated bracket this thread is useful to skim.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
April 10 2013 22:17 GMT
#1734
Where can we find the VODs from this? On Khaldor's Youtube channel, I see only Artosis vs. TOP, there aren't any other matches.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
April 10 2013 22:26 GMT
#1735
On April 11 2013 07:17 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Where can we find the VODs from this? On Khaldor's Youtube channel, I see only Artosis vs. TOP, there aren't any other matches.


Could you PLEASE give me some time? -.- I streamed the entire day yesterday, came home and immediately started to encode and upload videos. Uploaded a few, went to sleep, am currently uploading more and in 2 hours I have to go to the venue again. There will be more games on the channel but I'm only a one-man-army
Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 10 2013 22:30 GMT
#1736
Twitch vods might be up twitch.tv/khaldor
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 10 2013 22:39 GMT
#1737
On April 11 2013 07:26 Khaldor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 07:17 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Where can we find the VODs from this? On Khaldor's Youtube channel, I see only Artosis vs. TOP, there aren't any other matches.


Could you PLEASE give me some time? -.- I streamed the entire day yesterday, came home and immediately started to encode and upload videos. Uploaded a few, went to sleep, am currently uploading more and in 2 hours I have to go to the venue again. There will be more games on the channel but I'm only a one-man-army


Khaldor, who impressed you yesterday and who are you looking forward to seeing today?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
( bush
Profile Joined April 2011
321 Posts
April 10 2013 22:51 GMT
#1738
Anyone knows about Dragon? How well he did?
oo
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
April 10 2013 22:59 GMT
#1739
--- Nuked ---
Prplppleatr
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1518 Posts
April 10 2013 23:10 GMT
#1740
On April 11 2013 07:26 Khaldor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 07:17 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Where can we find the VODs from this? On Khaldor's Youtube channel, I see only Artosis vs. TOP, there aren't any other matches.


Could you PLEASE give me some time? -.- I streamed the entire day yesterday, came home and immediately started to encode and upload videos. Uploaded a few, went to sleep, am currently uploading more and in 2 hours I have to go to the venue again. There will be more games on the channel but I'm only a one-man-army

You are german, we expect better

Lol, thank you for doing this Khaldor (and wolf), appreciate it.

Go go scarlett power!! To code A and beyond!
🥇 Prediction Contest - Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 721
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 38
Bale 31
Killer 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto158
League of Legends
JimRising 494
Counter-Strike
edward31
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8218
olofmeister725
Coldzera 702
ceh9527
Happy213
Sick159
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush963
• Jankos746
• Stunt363
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 15m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.