On February 24 2013 14:32 stuchiu wrote:
I predict FXO will win 4-3 because I like Leenock.
I predict FXO will win 4-3 because I like Leenock.
Don't scare me. I saw the pen and I immediately thought of Fionn.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
achan1058
1091 Posts
On February 24 2013 14:32 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 24 2013 14:32 Shellshock1122 wrote: What FXO does have going for them is the TL writers didn't do a preview I predict FXO will win 4-3 because I like Leenock. Don't scare me. I saw the pen and I immediately thought of Fionn. | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
On February 24 2013 14:32 Alryk wrote: Hey guys, does anybody happen to know how many seasons of GSTL there are supposed to be this year? Two? I dont think theyve said yet but I think 2. this season will go from like end of march until middle of summer iirc. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 24 2013 14:32 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 24 2013 14:32 Shellshock1122 wrote: What FXO does have going for them is the TL writers didn't do a preview I predict FXO will win 4-3 because I like Leenock. nice try, Gigan | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On February 24 2013 14:31 TommyP wrote: Thank god i liquibet'd Azubu btw ive never told you this, but I love Frosted mini wheats. one of my top 5 favorite cereals I salute you | ||
|
Vesky
United States857 Posts
| ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
| ||
|
Looms
United States4624 Posts
| ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
HoriZoNXI
Australia310 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
forsooth
United States3648 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
RykuX
1200 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Soma Dewaltoss Light Killer Shinee Mind NotJumperer [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns9414 singsing1370 ceh9631 XBOCT343 Mew2King118 ArmadaUGS46 DeMusliM34 Pyrionflax0 ZerO(Twitch)0 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|