• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8255 users

[GSTL] Azubu vs FXO Pre Season Ro4 - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 All
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 24 2013 10:24 GMT
#701
Wow, viOLet all-killing, not what I expected. AZUBU on fire!
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
EyesOnMe
Profile Joined February 2013
57 Posts
February 24 2013 12:11 GMT
#702
Violet...4 in a row!?!?!!?
spalding
Profile Joined August 2010
95 Posts
February 24 2013 12:26 GMT
#703
nice all kill by violet, such a likable guy too
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 24 2013 12:34 GMT
#704
OMG VIOLET ! Sick! even taking out leenock in such a fashion. just wow, he should try code s once again in hots
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 12:41:33
February 24 2013 12:40 GMT
#705
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
February 24 2013 12:56 GMT
#706
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;


still, GZ on 8k post <3 !
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 13:40:13
February 24 2013 13:13 GMT
#707
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;


I didn't think the marine attacking the rocks gif would ever be bettered.

You've proven me wrong. Daaaaaaaaaamn! *laughs*

I felt so bad for Supernova at that point though, that basically lost him the game.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
February 24 2013 13:56 GMT
#708
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;


10/10.

Best use of an 8k post on team liquid I've seen. =P
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
February 24 2013 14:12 GMT
#709
Just watched the last game... what a retarded ending.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
February 24 2013 14:30 GMT
#710
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;



Oh god that's amazing! I was practically crying for laughing so hard.

Also, congrats to Violet! Great job!
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
February 24 2013 14:34 GMT
#711
If you look at all 4 games of Violet, he played fantastically. What I love about HotS at the moment, is that Zerg players are really demanded to get a win and you can cheer for them without having a bad taste beside it. Violet played intelligent and executed his strategies very well. He showed some great ways to play Zerg and even broke up the mutalisk standard at least in that one game. It's so nice to see fungal growth need real skill to be used correctly. I loved to see these games.
GG Violet :D
xNebulous
Profile Joined May 2012
United States142 Posts
February 24 2013 14:41 GMT
#712
violet <3 soooooooooo goooood
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 24 2013 15:03 GMT
#713
hahahhaaha that gif is the funniest thing on TL I've seen in a long time
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Muffinman53
Profile Joined November 2010
571 Posts
February 24 2013 15:15 GMT
#714
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;



I'm sorry for being a noob, but I haven't been watching HOTS at all. What exactly is happening in this gif? -_-
I think i'm missing something...haha.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 24 2013 15:22 GMT
#715
On February 25 2013 00:15 Muffinman53 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;



I'm sorry for being a noob, but I haven't been watching HOTS at all. What exactly is happening in this gif? -_-
I think i'm missing something...haha.


Collapsable rocks can kill units in some scenarios. In this case, Supernova's widow mines were hilariously borrowed in a spot where the rocks fall and JKS just so happened to barely break them before his lings died and Supernova lost his mines. It's also fairly likely he could have won had he not lost the mines, lol.

So basically D.Brow 1-0 Supernova
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
February 24 2013 16:41 GMT
#716
I like HotS allows me to cheer for Zerg players again. But getting to many ZvZ again ! Congrats on the All Kill. And that give is funny as hell.
Anyway FXO is out ... who will Artosis curse now or did he already curse one ?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 24 2013 18:49 GMT
#717
Winner interview is up http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=400151
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 21:25:24
February 24 2013 21:25 GMT
#718
On February 24 2013 16:35 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 16:03 Khaldor wrote:
On February 24 2013 15:51 Sein wrote:
On February 24 2013 15:43 Bowzar wrote:
Zerg players in this LR and Khaldor these past couple of GSTLs "Zerg would have lost if Terran/Protoss did this or that!"


The casters have been quite biased especially in the HotS games lately... definitely makes the experience less enjoyable.


Sorry, but you are pretty dumb. This is a NEW game and what we are echoing are the thoughts proplayers are having these days, elaborating on the changes and talking about what we are seeing on ladder in highlevel matches. So stop your hating and deal with it


Well, a lot of Terran pro were saying infestor/BL comp was bullshit well. But the casters always tried to sidestep this issue. Or how about the six queen openings?

I don't ever remember a caster saying 'well, the Zerg opened with 6 queens so there is nothing the Terran can do in the early game'


That's the bias, because it is always uni-directional. I know that I'm guilty of that all the time, and I try my best not to let it influence what I say. I browse Korean forums and talk to several pros fairly regularly, and I really never got an impression similar to what the he seems to be saying (thoughts of the proplayers these days), especially after the recent couple of patches.
c0sm0naut
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1229 Posts
February 25 2013 00:41 GMT
#719
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;



CRYING
LOL
stupidhydro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States216 Posts
February 25 2013 02:27 GMT
#720

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 24 2013 21:40 eviltomahawk wrote:
Looks like a gif of that rocks vs mines moment has been made.

[image loading]

edit: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I was planning on posting on my alt, but I instead wasted my 8k on THIS ;_;


Totally worth your 8k post.
Prev 1 34 35 36 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft384
RuFF_SC2 187
-ZergGirl 108
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2065
sorry 44
910 31
Bale 24
NotJumperer 16
yabsab 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 649
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1105
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox830
Mew2King11
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor0
Other Games
summit1g7513
WinterStarcraft359
C9.Mang0265
Livibee154
Sick141
Maynarde121
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream200
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Stunt422
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
7h 45m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.