• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9800 users

[GSTL] Azubu vs FXO Pre Season Ro4 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 36 Next All
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 24 2013 05:53 GMT
#221
On February 24 2013 14:52 wammyz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:50 forsooth wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:48 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:47 Dodgin wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:46 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:45 Dodgin wrote:
I actually only watched the finals and Mvp's games in the group stages for Blizzard Cup, I already forgot like 4 of the 10 players who played in it.

You didn't miss much


I didn't watch because ZvZ

why?

I believe the answer to your question is in the statement.

no, I meant why would you not watch because of ZvZ since it is a really good matchup now. I guess it makes sense that you can get tired of it.

I wouldn't want to watch ZvZ because it's not a particularly good matchup.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 24 2013 05:53 GMT
#222
On February 24 2013 14:52 wammyz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:50 forsooth wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:48 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:47 Dodgin wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:46 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:45 Dodgin wrote:
I actually only watched the finals and Mvp's games in the group stages for Blizzard Cup, I already forgot like 4 of the 10 players who played in it.

You didn't miss much


I didn't watch because ZvZ

why?

I believe the answer to your question is in the statement.

no, I meant why would you not watch because of ZvZ since it is a really good matchup now. I guess it makes sense that you can get tired of it.

It wasn't then.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the first game? JKS looked really good the other night, but I'm still surprised he beat Supernova.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Bashion
Profile Joined February 2011
Cook Islands2612 Posts
February 24 2013 05:54 GMT
#223
Lol Wolf
I've got moves like Jagger
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 24 2013 05:54 GMT
#224
On February 24 2013 14:53 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:52 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:50 forsooth wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:48 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:47 Dodgin wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:46 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:45 Dodgin wrote:
I actually only watched the finals and Mvp's games in the group stages for Blizzard Cup, I already forgot like 4 of the 10 players who played in it.

You didn't miss much


I didn't watch because ZvZ

why?

I believe the answer to your question is in the statement.

no, I meant why would you not watch because of ZvZ since it is a really good matchup now. I guess it makes sense that you can get tired of it.

It wasn't then.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the first game? JKS looked really good the other night, but I'm still surprised he beat Supernova.


Supernova opened with reapers and transitioned into widow mines for mech. Then he pushed out and rocks fell on top of him and he died.
Moderator
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 24 2013 05:55 GMT
#225
Stuchiu did they give you powers to attach streams to the sidebar, the gom link isn't up there yet.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 24 2013 05:55 GMT
#226
On February 24 2013 14:54 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:53 AgentW wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:52 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:50 forsooth wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:48 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:47 Dodgin wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:46 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:45 Dodgin wrote:
I actually only watched the finals and Mvp's games in the group stages for Blizzard Cup, I already forgot like 4 of the 10 players who played in it.

You didn't miss much


I didn't watch because ZvZ

why?

I believe the answer to your question is in the statement.

no, I meant why would you not watch because of ZvZ since it is a really good matchup now. I guess it makes sense that you can get tired of it.

It wasn't then.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the first game? JKS looked really good the other night, but I'm still surprised he beat Supernova.


Supernova opened with reapers and transitioned into widow mines for mech. Then he pushed out and rocks fell on top of him and he died.

He really let the collapsible rocks hill him? That's sounds kind of pathetic.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
EsMuyVien
Profile Joined July 2011
United States408 Posts
February 24 2013 05:55 GMT
#227
Lol I know EXACTLY what Wolf meant with the Palpatine comment... My brother and I laugh our asses off every time that scene is on.
If what I think is happening is happening - it better not be.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
February 24 2013 05:56 GMT
#228
LMAO @ those mines haha I wonder what blizz is gonna do about that...... is that just gonna stay as is? o.O
SooYoung-Noona!
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 24 2013 05:57 GMT
#229
On February 24 2013 14:55 EsMuyVien wrote:
Lol I know EXACTLY what Wolf meant with the Palpatine comment... My brother and I laugh our asses off every time that scene is on.

My brother and I laugh whenever he screams "POWER!!!" when he shoots lightning. For some reason we find it really funny.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 24 2013 05:57 GMT
#230
On February 24 2013 14:55 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:54 stuchiu wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:53 AgentW wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:52 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:50 forsooth wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:48 wammyz wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:47 Dodgin wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:46 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:45 Dodgin wrote:
I actually only watched the finals and Mvp's games in the group stages for Blizzard Cup, I already forgot like 4 of the 10 players who played in it.

You didn't miss much


I didn't watch because ZvZ

why?

I believe the answer to your question is in the statement.

no, I meant why would you not watch because of ZvZ since it is a really good matchup now. I guess it makes sense that you can get tired of it.

It wasn't then.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the first game? JKS looked really good the other night, but I'm still surprised he beat Supernova.


Supernova opened with reapers and transitioned into widow mines for mech. Then he pushed out and rocks fell on top of him and he died.

He really let the collapsible rocks hill him? That's sounds kind of pathetic.


To be fair, attacking rocks doesn't set off the being attacked signal and they were very impressive rocks.
Moderator
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 05:58:24
February 24 2013 05:58 GMT
#231
On February 24 2013 14:57 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:55 EsMuyVien wrote:
Lol I know EXACTLY what Wolf meant with the Palpatine comment... My brother and I laugh our asses off every time that scene is on.

My brother and I laugh whenever he screams "POWER!!!" when he shoots lightning. For some reason we find it really funny.

It's really ridicolous, that's why you laugh. "POOWERRR! UNNLIMITED POWERRR!!"
SolidMoose
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1240 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#232
hahahaha its like theyre showing supernova what he should have done
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#233
I like how they just stopped the entire team league just to mess around with rocks.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#234
hahahaha this is hilarious
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prevolved
Profile Joined March 2011
United States573 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#235
On February 24 2013 14:58 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 14:57 AgentW wrote:
On February 24 2013 14:55 EsMuyVien wrote:
Lol I know EXACTLY what Wolf meant with the Palpatine comment... My brother and I laugh our asses off every time that scene is on.

My brother and I laugh whenever he screams "POWER!!!" when he shoots lightning. For some reason we find it really funny.

It's really ridicolous, that's why you laugh. "POOWERRR! UNNLIMITED POWERRR!!"

Hahaha I laugh at this every time as well
Know thyself.
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#236
Browder's been waiting for months to show us this collapsible rocks demo.
Vesky
Profile Joined January 2013
United States857 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#237
Man, rubbing it in.

Should have had another cut to supernova's face.
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
February 24 2013 05:59 GMT
#238
will there be a 30 minute break between every game? this is... :-s
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
February 24 2013 06:00 GMT
#239
"Now we are watching rocks being killed" rofl
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
February 24 2013 06:00 GMT
#240
At least in GSTL, during the stupidly long breaks, they screw around with resume from replay and collapsible rocks. In Proleague, they just run commercials.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko353
ProTech143
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41952
Jaedong 959
Hyuk 894
Soma 480
actioN 478
Soulkey 387
Horang2 385
EffOrt 349
BeSt 326
Mini 311
[ Show more ]
Light 265
Zeus 242
Last 217
Larva 214
Stork 213
910 191
Snow 131
ggaemo 121
Rush 110
Pusan 91
ZerO 77
Mind 61
Creator 48
Mong 45
Killer 38
hero 38
Sharp 34
Shinee 32
Yoon 29
Free 29
Bale 27
Shine 24
HiyA 16
Noble 13
sorry 12
yabsab 11
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6906
Dendi692
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1729
markeloff125
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1434
Other Games
gofns39559
singsing1876
B2W.Neo525
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax272
DeMusliM224
byalli187
hiko156
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1279
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1377
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
The PondCast
21h 39m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.