On February 23 2013 15:54 slowbacontron wrote:
I think that happened to Nestea in IPL4...poor Nestea.
I think that happened to Nestea in IPL4...poor Nestea.
Yea and even then It was Legend of all people to actually notice it instead of the admins.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Assirra
Belgium4169 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:54 slowbacontron wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:53 Maesy wrote: What happens if a players keyboard completely fails and they can't even type ppp? Just wave both hands agressively into the camera until someone notices and pauses? I think that happened to Nestea in IPL4...poor Nestea. Yea and even then It was Legend of all people to actually notice it instead of the admins. | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:53 Weirdkid wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:52 vthree wrote: On February 23 2013 15:51 bo1b wrote: On February 23 2013 15:50 forsooth wrote: Oh shit he typed ppp instead of pp. Disqualified. I thought if you only pp you got dq'd Yes, ppp is actually the 'proper' way. So it stands for "proper pause please"? ![]() Edit: Sniped ![]() PAAAAAAAUUUUUSSSSEEEE!!!! PAAAAUUUUUUUSSSEEEEE!!! ... PAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWSSSSS!!! | ||
|
Gemini00
United States397 Posts
![]() | ||
|
aznball123
2759 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:54 vthree wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:53 Maesy wrote: What happens if a players keyboard completely fails and they can't even type ppp? Just wave both hands agressively into the camera until someone notices and pauses? Yup It happaned to Nestea during a ZvZ. Was that at IPL? | ||
|
Disengaged
United States6994 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:52 vthree wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:51 bo1b wrote: On February 23 2013 15:50 forsooth wrote: Oh shit he typed ppp instead of pp. Disqualified. I thought if you only pp you got dq'd Yes, ppp is actually the 'proper' way. In a proleague match the referree typed 4 p's and I was like "YOUR FIRED!" | ||
|
pookums
151 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:54 slowbacontron wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:53 Maesy wrote: What happens if a players keyboard completely fails and they can't even type ppp? Just wave both hands agressively into the camera until someone notices and pauses? I think that happened to Nestea in IPL4...poor Nestea. I can still see his reaction during that episode. The look of combined helplessness and fear made me feel terrible. | ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:55 slowbacontron wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:53 Weirdkid wrote: On February 23 2013 15:52 vthree wrote: On February 23 2013 15:51 bo1b wrote: On February 23 2013 15:50 forsooth wrote: Oh shit he typed ppp instead of pp. Disqualified. I thought if you only pp you got dq'd Yes, ppp is actually the 'proper' way. So it stands for "proper pause please"? ![]() Edit: Sniped ![]() PAAAAAAAUUUUUSSSSEEEE!!!! PAAAAUUUUUUUSSSEEEEE!!! ... PAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWSSSSS!!! paws paws paws | ||
|
Gemini00
United States397 Posts
![]() The image Khaldor tweeted. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
aznball123
2759 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Assirra
Belgium4169 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:56 pookums wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 15:54 slowbacontron wrote: On February 23 2013 15:53 Maesy wrote: What happens if a players keyboard completely fails and they can't even type ppp? Just wave both hands agressively into the camera until someone notices and pauses? I think that happened to Nestea in IPL4...poor Nestea. I can still see his reaction during that episode. The look of combined helplessness and fear made me feel terrible. Fear? he looked actually pissed off when waving without nobody noticing. | ||
|
Weirdkid
Singapore2431 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:56 Shellshock1122 wrote: sniped D: Time to hand over the title of speedyass ninja? ![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:57 Weirdkid wrote: Time to hand over the title of speedyass ninja? ![]() time to stop using spoilers | ||
|
AgentW
United States7725 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:57 Weirdkid wrote: Time to hand over the title of speedyass ninja? ![]() He had the manner to spoiler the image, I think he can call it a draw. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
On February 23 2013 15:56 Shellshock1122 wrote: sniped D: shellshock is psionic I guess | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|