On February 22 2013 21:21 fixed_point wrote:
Hey all, any recommended games from taeja vs soulkey?
Hey all, any recommended games from taeja vs soulkey?
I'm sorry, I wasn't online for those games
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
The usual: No balance whine, player bashing, caster bashing or needless Kespa vs Esf debate. -tkwl | ||
|
isaachukfan
Canada785 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:21 fixed_point wrote: Hey all, any recommended games from taeja vs soulkey? I'm sorry, I wasn't online for those games | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:22 Maesy wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2013 21:20 BisuDagger wrote: I haven't been this excited for a win in a while! I'm throwing a GSL finals party for sure if he make sit through. Everyone in Florida/Jacksonville get ready to drink and watch some SC2 at my place. My first SC2 party was MC vs JulyZerg xD! Dafuq, people actually game in the Jacksonville area? (St. Augustine here) Lol! Not really. Most of the scene I was engaged in was from Orlando. Sinc eI moved to J'ville it's seemed dead. But i'm slowly recruiting fans. | ||
|
dainbramage
Australia1442 Posts
| ||
|
umelbumel
2026 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:24 mordk wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2013 21:23 Zealously wrote: We still expect RorO to win, yes? You all know what happens otherwise Roro is favored yes, particularly on this map. MC is pretty good with 2-base builds though, so he might win I guess no one wins then | ||
|
mordk
Chile8385 Posts
| ||
|
JOJOsc2news
3000 Posts
| ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
| ||
|
fixed_point
Germany4891 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:26 isaachukfan wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2013 21:21 fixed_point wrote: Hey all, any recommended games from taeja vs soulkey? I'm sorry, I wasn't online for those games Its ok I forgive you ![]() | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
eonDE
Canada371 Posts
| ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:26 isaachukfan wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2013 21:21 fixed_point wrote: Hey all, any recommended games from taeja vs soulkey? I'm sorry, I wasn't online for those games we noticed =p | ||
|
NaldoR
Singapore2198 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:26 isaachukfan wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2013 21:21 fixed_point wrote: Hey all, any recommended games from taeja vs soulkey? I'm sorry, I wasn't online for those games watch all of them. They were all quite good. esp the last game | ||
|
Maesy
United States1444 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:27 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On February 22 2013 21:22 Maesy wrote: On February 22 2013 21:20 BisuDagger wrote: I haven't been this excited for a win in a while! I'm throwing a GSL finals party for sure if he make sit through. Everyone in Florida/Jacksonville get ready to drink and watch some SC2 at my place. My first SC2 party was MC vs JulyZerg xD! Dafuq, people actually game in the Jacksonville area? (St. Augustine here) Lol! Not really. Most of the scene I was engaged in was form Orlando. Sinc eI moved to J'ville it's seemed dead. But i'm slowly recruiting fans. Seems like good stuff. I'd be up there in a heartbeat if I had a car. My jeep died not long ago. | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
Kreb
4834 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:20 isaachukfan wrote: Poll: Recommend Actual Game 4? Yes (64) No (2) If you have time (1) 67 total votes Your vote: Recommend Actual Game 4? I can't believe this is 99% recommended :\ | ||
|
Grumbels
Netherlands7032 Posts
| ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
On February 22 2013 21:28 sitromit wrote: Maybe he'll do the Phoenix into Immortal Sentry all in build. Seems like. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Larva Mini Dewaltoss ZerO hero Mind [ Show more ] sorry Sharp Shinee Barracks Bale Trap Terrorterran NaDa Rock scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3165 Liquid`RaSZi1614 FrodaN713 Livibee168 C9.Mang0127 TKL QueenE97 RotterdaM64 Mew2King37 ZerO(Twitch)16 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|