• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7952 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 1 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 105 Next
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
February 21 2013 10:15 GMT
#461
On February 21 2013 19:10 LimitSEA wrote:
I wasn't really cheering for anyone in particular going into tonight, but now I reaaaally want Symbol to win because I dislike hype. :D Gogo Symbol!


They went a little too far with the hype when they said Innovation is 'even better than Mvp was late game with his macro'.
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 21 2013 10:15 GMT
#462
On February 21 2013 19:14 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:12 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:10 LimitSEA wrote:
I wasn't really cheering for anyone in particular going into tonight, but now I reaaaally want Symbol to win because I dislike hype. :D Gogo Symbol!


I'm with you, and I loved seeing Bogus' plays in RO16.


Even Nestea hype? lol

That's not hype. Those are cold, hard facts.


I still can't believe he saved us from that meteor with just a sextant and abacus.
Moderator
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
February 21 2013 10:15 GMT
#463
On February 21 2013 19:13 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:12 jalstar wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:11 Heartland wrote:
I spaced out for a moment, what did Artosis say?


he made a baaaaaaaaaad joke

i'll show myself out


No no, he literally made a baaaaaaaaaaaaad joke... youre alright!


I like how one of them said this at the exact time I posted.
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 21 2013 10:15 GMT
#464
On February 21 2013 19:14 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:12 Taipoka wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:09 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:09 Ghanburighan wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:08 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:05 Figgy wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:00 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 18:58 JJH777 wrote:
On February 21 2013 18:56 Zealously wrote:
On February 21 2013 18:54 JJH777 wrote:
Innovation can't be overhyped. If he wins today he is the first person to get consecutive ro4s in GSL Code S since MVP was in his prime. Not a single player has got a consecutive ro4 in Code S since MVP for the August, October, November 2011 seasons. Sniper did get consecutive ro4s if you count the Blizzard cup but it is a lot easier to do that.


I would argue that Code S Championship > Consecutive Ro4's


In prestige and prize money sure. There is no way it is as difficult though.


Two consecutive RO4's is pretty good... but its not like he's setting mind-blowing records here or anything.

Life Royal Roaded a GSL then won an MLG before he was getting hype like this hahaha.


Everyone pretty much considered Life the best player in the world when he smashed Taeja 7-0 (3-0 of that in the GSL semis), way before he won Blizzard Cup or MLG.

We aren't saying Innovation is amazing because he has won a couple games, we are saying it because his play is amazing.


His play in the Ro16 was amazing... nothing else he has done has been memorable for me *shrugs*


You're a shrugger. Stop it! ^^


Ummmmm.... ok ok.. I'll amend it

His play in the Ro16 was amazing... nothing else he has done has been memorable for me *cossack dance*

You know you saying it don´t mean it is true, right?
I think is very diferent than it is. And the lack of "i think" in your post don´t turn your idea to a "it is".
Thats his point i think


I have absolutely no idea what youre talking about, but youre from Brazil, and I love Anderson Silva... you lucky guy you

AHAHA. What
Long live the King of Wings
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 10:15:52
February 21 2013 10:15 GMT
#465
the good news is that brood lords lose alot of their power when the distance between the players is this big
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
February 21 2013 10:15 GMT
#466
Tasteless will scream "OH NO THE BANSHEE!"

Calling it!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 21 2013 10:16 GMT
#467
On February 21 2013 19:15 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:14 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:12 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:10 LimitSEA wrote:
I wasn't really cheering for anyone in particular going into tonight, but now I reaaaally want Symbol to win because I dislike hype. :D Gogo Symbol!


I'm with you, and I loved seeing Bogus' plays in RO16.


Even Nestea hype? lol

That's not hype. Those are cold, hard facts.


I still can't believe he saved us from that meteor with just a sextant and abacus.

Same. I never would've thought of everyone breathing in the same direction and changing how fast the earth spins. So very smart.
Long live the King of Wings
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 21 2013 10:17 GMT
#468
On February 21 2013 19:15 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:14 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:12 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:10 LimitSEA wrote:
I wasn't really cheering for anyone in particular going into tonight, but now I reaaaally want Symbol to win because I dislike hype. :D Gogo Symbol!


I'm with you, and I loved seeing Bogus' plays in RO16.


Even Nestea hype? lol

That's not hype. Those are cold, hard facts.


I still can't believe he saved us from that meteor with just a sextant and abacus.


Yeah I also heard he had sex with the lead singer of Abba!
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Figgy
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1788 Posts
February 21 2013 10:17 GMT
#469
2 Starports??? Innovation is INNOVATING!!!!
Bug Fixes Fixed an issue where, when facing a SlayerS terran, completing a hatchery would cause a medivac and 8 marines to randomly spawn nearby and attack it.
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
February 21 2013 10:17 GMT
#470
Innovation, holy innovation!
The curse is real
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
February 21 2013 10:18 GMT
#471
oh snap innovation with the mass banshee? sick tech choice
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
February 21 2013 10:18 GMT
#472
On February 21 2013 19:17 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:15 stuchiu wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:14 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:12 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:10 LimitSEA wrote:
I wasn't really cheering for anyone in particular going into tonight, but now I reaaaally want Symbol to win because I dislike hype. :D Gogo Symbol!


I'm with you, and I loved seeing Bogus' plays in RO16.


Even Nestea hype? lol

That's not hype. Those are cold, hard facts.


I still can't believe he saved us from that meteor with just a sextant and abacus.


Yeah I also heard he had sex with the lead singer of Abba!


Abba has a lead singer?
Deckard_Cain
Profile Joined February 2012
493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 10:18:49
February 21 2013 10:18 GMT
#473
Standard health bars are back
(Blue health bars would be sich though...)
love can change what we want
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
February 21 2013 10:18 GMT
#474
Symbol going mutas
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
February 21 2013 10:18 GMT
#475
great adaption by innovation.
lets see if symbol switches to infestors now
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 21 2013 10:19 GMT
#476
On February 21 2013 19:18 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:17 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:15 stuchiu wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:14 LimitSEA wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:12 liberate71 wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:10 LimitSEA wrote:
I wasn't really cheering for anyone in particular going into tonight, but now I reaaaally want Symbol to win because I dislike hype. :D Gogo Symbol!


I'm with you, and I loved seeing Bogus' plays in RO16.


Even Nestea hype? lol

That's not hype. Those are cold, hard facts.


I still can't believe he saved us from that meteor with just a sextant and abacus.


Yeah I also heard he had sex with the lead singer of Abba!


Abba has a lead singer?


Who ever is first in the queue... yep!
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
February 21 2013 10:19 GMT
#477
On February 21 2013 19:18 Big J wrote:
Symbol going mutas


damn it... looked so much like the 2-2 muta/ling/bling timing
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 21 2013 10:19 GMT
#478
Wowwwwww. Symbolllll!
Long live the King of Wings
Vesky
Profile Joined January 2013
United States857 Posts
February 21 2013 10:19 GMT
#479
Next level CC bust.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 21 2013 10:19 GMT
#480
Symbol says fuck yo banshees bro!

1 more! Do it man! :D :D :D
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 33
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward219
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos828
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 50m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.