I seriously don't understand
He's such a freaking boss at TvT and TvP
But in TvZ he just goes full retard every time
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lakona
Canada110 Posts
I seriously don't understand He's such a freaking boss at TvT and TvP But in TvZ he just goes full retard every time | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
Cramsy
Australia1100 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
never forget, you screw with Nestea you're gonna leave with a NesTD | ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
| ||
|
nunez
Norway4003 Posts
life vs nestea needs to happen. | ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
Confuse
2238 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:00 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Nestea laughs at your all-in alive... never forget, you screw with Nestea you're gonna leave with a NesTD ...in what way is that a compliment to Nestea? lol, he has an STD and spreads it to the people he beats? > . > Nestea made that look so easy, love it! | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Severian
Australia2052 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:00 monkybone wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2013 19:56 Severian wrote: NesTea is like the movie Sunshine - he starts off amazingly but you have to know the right point to stop watching and pretend the rest never happened. huh? I loved that movie! It really was the best 2/3rds of a movie I've ever seen. | ||
|
arioch
England403 Posts
On February 19 2013 19:56 Severian wrote: NesTea is like the movie Sunshine - he starts off amazingly but you have to know the right point to stop watching and pretend the rest never happened. I know you thought of that because the map was called Icarus! ![]() | ||
|
StarscreamG1
Portugal1653 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:00 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Nestea laughs at your all-in alive... never forget, you screw with Nestea you're gonna leave with a NesTD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muNHcEAJtYk Those good old days :'( ![]() NesTea ♥ | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:00 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Nestea laughs at your all-in alive... never forget, you screw with Nestea you're gonna leave with a NesTD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muNHcEAJtYk I never not laugh when I watch that. Oh god. XD | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:01 Confuse wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2013 20:00 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Nestea laughs at your all-in alive... never forget, you screw with Nestea you're gonna leave with a NesTD ...in what way is that a compliment to Nestea? lol, he has an STD and spreads it to the people he beats? > . > Nestea made that look so easy, love it! he's just a carrier, he isn't affected by the NesTD | ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
Severian
Australia2052 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:02 arioch wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2013 19:56 Severian wrote: NesTea is like the movie Sunshine - he starts off amazingly but you have to know the right point to stop watching and pretend the rest never happened. I know you thought of that because the map was called Icarus! ![]() Sure, I'll take the credit for that. | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On February 19 2013 20:01 Severian wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2013 20:00 monkybone wrote: On February 19 2013 19:56 Severian wrote: NesTea is like the movie Sunshine - he starts off amazingly but you have to know the right point to stop watching and pretend the rest never happened. huh? I loved that movie! It really was the best 2/3rds of a movie I've ever seen. What was wrong with the last third? + Show Spoiler + He TOUCHED THE FUCKING SUN. That's AWESOME. | ||
|
NeonFox
2373 Posts
On February 19 2013 19:56 Severian wrote: NesTea is like the movie Sunshine - he starts off amazingly but you have to know the right point to stop watching and pretend the rest never happened. I liked Sunshine ![]() | ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM IndyStarCraft MaxPax RuFF_SC2 SteadfastSC ZombieGrub85 UpATreeSC MindelVK Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|