• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9474 users

[SPL] Team 8 vs EG-Liquid R3 - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 50 Next All
Jarree
Profile Joined January 2012
Finland1004 Posts
February 04 2013 09:51 GMT
#181
This getting to a point where i want to see 1-1-1 from Puma. And that's saying something.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
February 04 2013 09:51 GMT
#182
Gonna be so much fun to see all the cheese at the start of HotS. Everybody will try to be fancy with new units, smart players will just 4gate or proxy shit
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
erby
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
464 Posts
February 04 2013 09:51 GMT
#183
Uh, is there a reason that they're spamming the intro? I mean I like it and I dug the song when I heard it the first few times, but now it's getting to be a bit too much.
TeamLiquid Pro Staff@erbytv
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 04 2013 09:51 GMT
#184
stephano's twitter linking the audio only stream, hmm. poor spl casters.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
February 04 2013 09:52 GMT
#185
I dare to say I don't really care about EG-TL, but don't let it be a 4-0 -_- I want to see more games.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Nosferatos
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway783 Posts
February 04 2013 09:52 GMT
#186
On February 04 2013 18:51 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:50 Nosferatos wrote:
Eg-TL should make the most out of WoL, cause when HoTS comes it's gonna get harder


Meh I feel it will be beneficial for a lot of players on EGTL. Jaedong/Idra specifically I feel will benefit hugely from hots. Thorzain is looking good on hots, Puma I imagine will benefit from hots as well. Not sure on the rest, but those 4 I would not be surprised to do a lot lot lot better in hots then WoL.


With HoTS the 2 year advantage is gone, me thinks KeSPa will dominate the scene.
"Show me the Raven" ~ HMS turns into a mini-nuke, going twice as fast and doing 250 damage over a large area.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 04 2013 09:53 GMT
#187
On February 04 2013 18:51 Dodgin wrote:
stephano's twitter linking the audio only stream, hmm. poor spl casters.


haha poor proleague
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:54:36
February 04 2013 09:53 GMT
#188
On February 04 2013 18:51 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:50 Nosferatos wrote:
Eg-TL should make the most out of WoL, cause when HoTS comes it's gonna get harder


Meh I feel it will be beneficial for a lot of players on EGTL. Jaedong/Idra specifically I feel will benefit hugely from hots. Thorzain is looking good on hots, Puma I imagine will benefit from hots as well. Not sure on the rest, but those 4 I would not be surprised to do a lot lot lot better in hots then WoL.


Argument that most of them have been playing WoL since beta and WoL is a bit less complex, makes it hard to believe, except for Jaedong part.
Flonomenalz
Profile Joined May 2011
Nigeria3519 Posts
February 04 2013 09:53 GMT
#189
On February 04 2013 18:34 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:28 Flonomenalz wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:27 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:24 Danzo wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:23 Azurues wrote:
JD still lacking the knowledge in sc2 imo

that attack even if he had double his roach amount would fail



Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he improves in HOTS then. Sad game tho. Running bannelings into tanks with a bunch of vikings >_>.


I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hots will be where Jaedong shines. WoL zerg just doesn't fit jaedongs playstyle at all. I will be surprised if he struggles in hots as everything zerg right now is exactly like jaedong likes to play. Very aggressive which is completely viable, zvz is muta wars which I imagine jaedong will love, zvt vs mech you get vipers and swarmhosts and all that. I just don't see jaedong struggling in hots.

To bad hots is still a month away

Yeah, WoL meta game right now for Zerg is so difficult to be aggressive with (aside from ZvZ, obviously), and that's just not Jaedong's style.


Did you watch Life, DRG, LosirA, Roro and even Nestea (before he threw the game)? Zergs can be aggressive. The meta is no longer stay defensive and mass infestors after the infestor nerfs. It is now building a mobile army to have full map control and spread your creep.

Of course, if your opponent turtles hard, you can't break a 3 base terran early. But that if true for all races. But zergs can definitely keep the terran from taking the 4th for a long long time and just choke him out.

ZvT has just recently become more about muta/ling/bane again, and even at that, it's still safer and more efficient to Infestor turtle to Hive tech.

ZvP is still awful turtle shenanigans.
I love crazymoving
scr
Profile Joined May 2011
Hungary1025 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:54:27
February 04 2013 09:54 GMT
#190
On February 04 2013 18:45 Aerisky wrote:
I really regret choosing EGTL for my FPL lol. I think they're the final sinker for my team


Ah dont be sad mate. Last round i traded EGTL for T8 then they lost all their remaining games. Now i went with KT, 0-3 atm.
Try again, fail better.
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#191
On February 04 2013 18:51 Jarree wrote:
This getting to a point where i want to see 1-1-1 from Puma. And that's saying something.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Puma is quite experienced with the 1-1-1 build, and it is not unthinkable that KeSPA players lack enough practice versus 1-1-1 builds. A well executed 1-1-1 is still a beautiful and scary build to mix in these days. Furthermore Puma is on the roster so that must mean the coach has some confidence in his abilities.
Pistoche
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada127 Posts
February 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#192
Stephano almost forgets Cujo
Winning isnt everything, its the only thing!
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#193
I do love Demuslim streaming 2v2 while this is going on ^_^
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
February 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#194
What the hell, I thought revival was a ZvZ specialist. I can only imagine that he *really* thought savage would go for the 15 hatch, that was just depressing. If stephano loses I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep rather than watch puma. What happens to EGTL players in pro league, I just don't understand. Most of them are really good individually but even JYP and Hero, probably the best players on the team, have shown games way below their standard level of play.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#195
On February 04 2013 18:55 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:51 Jarree wrote:
This getting to a point where i want to see 1-1-1 from Puma. And that's saying something.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Puma is quite experienced with the 1-1-1 build, and it is not unthinkable that KeSPA players lack enough practice versus 1-1-1 builds. A well executed 1-1-1 is still a beautiful and scary build to mix in these days. Furthermore Puma is on the roster so that must mean the coach has some confidence in his abilities.


more like they have no one else to play

TAEJA PLEASE
erby
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
464 Posts
February 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#196
On February 04 2013 18:54 scr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:45 Aerisky wrote:
I really regret choosing EGTL for my FPL lol. I think they're the final sinker for my team


Ah dont be sad mate. Last round i traded EGTL for T8 then they lost all their remaining games. Now i went with KT, 0-3 atm.


Yeah, I chose EG-TL as my only "homer" pick but gosh, it's been a rough ride.
TeamLiquid Pro Staff@erbytv
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
February 04 2013 09:56 GMT
#197
On February 04 2013 18:55 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:51 Jarree wrote:
This getting to a point where i want to see 1-1-1 from Puma. And that's saying something.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Puma is quite experienced with the 1-1-1 build, and it is not unthinkable that KeSPA players lack enough practice versus 1-1-1 builds. A well executed 1-1-1 is still a beautiful and scary build to mix in these days. Furthermore Puma is on the roster so that must mean the coach has some confidence in his abilities.

not it's not beautiful at any given time
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 04 2013 09:56 GMT
#198
On February 04 2013 18:53 NightOfTheDead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 18:51 blade55555 wrote:
On February 04 2013 18:50 Nosferatos wrote:
Eg-TL should make the most out of WoL, cause when HoTS comes it's gonna get harder


Meh I feel it will be beneficial for a lot of players on EGTL. Jaedong/Idra specifically I feel will benefit hugely from hots. Thorzain is looking good on hots, Puma I imagine will benefit from hots as well. Not sure on the rest, but those 4 I would not be surprised to do a lot lot lot better in hots then WoL.


Argument that most of them have been playing WoL from beta and WoL is a bit less complex, makes it hard to believe, except for Jaedong part.


Eh but different play styles is more my point.

For example terran is a lot stronger in hots (protoss to), zerg and terran both have more early game aggression that they can do (well zerg mid game).

Also for idra specifically he has never liked the turtle to bl/corr/infestor. I am with him once that style became the norm and best way to win consistently I sucked at WoL. I just can't stand that style of play, it's really boring and I just suck at it as well. Idra has said over and over again how retarded late game zvp is even though it favors (dunno if after nerfs it still does or not) and he even didn't start doing it till later then everyone else because he was forced to pretty much if he wanted to win at all.

When I think of something else, something will go here
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
February 04 2013 09:56 GMT
#199
stephano with the drama again
Occupation: Legend
erby
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
464 Posts
February 04 2013 09:56 GMT
#200
Oh wow, dem rules.
TeamLiquid Pro Staff@erbytv
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo348
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur937
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 15m
Patches Events
21h 15m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.