Got Soulkey on my main.
lol
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Garfailed
Netherlands409 Posts
Got Soulkey on my main. lol | ||
|
FuRong
New Zealand3089 Posts
I have Terminator and Alone on my anti, and Light, hon sin, Soulkey and WJS on my main. Looks like I'm already out of the running after two days of matches =/ | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
![]() | ||
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
Come on Stars, You were supposed to win this one....I had TY and ALONE on my anti....oh well at least TY lost..... | ||
|
jnd
Czech Republic915 Posts
On January 29 2013 22:31 StarVe wrote: Same here. -.- My last seven Proleague bets have been completely wrong. I got Team 8 right, twice in a row! :p But what hurts me this round is my exceptionally bad anti-team. I got RorOlled today for -8 and together it's -12 for last two days. Luckily T8 picks saved me from negative score. Last round I was at the top after first week and then only went down the ranks, this time I can only hope for the reverse ![]() TEAM 8 HWAITING! | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
Zeon0
Austria2995 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|