• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13262 users

[SPL] EG-Liquid vs Samsung KHAN R2 - Page 89

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 92 Next
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
January 15 2013 05:05 GMT
#1761
On January 15 2013 13:25 2muchSWAG wrote:
When idra plays I expect at least two kills per match from. He knows how KeSPA players work being on cj entus in bw and he has best foreign mechanics so I think he can hold his own in proleague. I can see him getting the next mvp award.

LLLOL
Translator
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
January 15 2013 05:42 GMT
#1762
On January 15 2013 14:05 rotinegg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 13:25 2muchSWAG wrote:
When idra plays I expect at least two kills per match from. He knows how KeSPA players work being on cj entus in bw and he has best foreign mechanics so I think he can hold his own in proleague. I can see him getting the next mvp award.

LLLOL


Ya... Seems like people are in 2010 all over again...

*sigh*
Severian
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2052 Posts
January 15 2013 07:34 GMT
#1763
On January 15 2013 13:55 vesicular wrote:
Agreed with this. If you guys want to point fingers, Stephano blew it big time. He had the perfect map setup for an AK after coming off a 3 kill in the last match. And he lost to a rookie making his first appearance.

He got 2 kills in the last match.
WhiteSatin
Profile Joined December 2012
United States308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 08:55:22
January 15 2013 08:54 GMT
#1764
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


fully agreed.
quoted, signed and subscribed

edit:
also, LOL
send out godamn taeja goddamit T_T
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
January 15 2013 12:13 GMT
#1765
How many rounds does proleague have? This could explain the terrible tendency of EGTL's coach to send out Puma
Frank Barone
Profile Joined January 2013
United States16 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 12:29:56
January 15 2013 12:17 GMT
#1766
On January 15 2013 17:54 WhiteSatin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


fully agreed.
quoted, signed and subscribed

edit:
also, LOL
send out godamn taeja goddamit T_T


Heard from other website, that Taeja is done for this round of proleague, will rest for at least one month. According to doctor's advice, he can't hold mouse. Probably won't play in GSL also.
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
January 15 2013 12:31 GMT
#1767
On January 15 2013 13:08 Brian333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 12:46 baubo wrote:
On January 15 2013 10:06 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:59 Tommyth wrote:
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


Better players? I'm quite convinced that currently Stephano is at least as strong as the rest of the team, and he's also proven many times he's quite good at fighting Koreans. Still, it's commonly known that he loses zvz's even to players considered much worse than him, so I agree that he shouldn't have been sent first.


Someone bad at preparing should never be sent out first... heck, have a rule to send him second if you want an all-kill.


Back in the BW PL threads days, I remember fans discuss maps constantly. It was always part of the fun to talk about matchups based on maps and trying to out mind game your opponent. Fast forward to SC2 Proleague, and it seems all the nuances of putting out players based on maps is totally gone from fans' minds. A huge shame, because otherwise there can be some pretty fun discussions rather than a constant stream of rage.

Map order for the match.

<Cloud Kingdom>
<Ohana>
<Entombed Valley>
<Antiga Shipyard>

<Neo Arkanoid>
<Neo Planet S>
< Neo Bifrost>

Stephano bad at preparation.

I would think even the most casual fan who knows anything about maps should see why he was sent out first,


So that he can win 1 game at best and then get sniped on Ohana by Khan's Protoss lineup? Or, if by some miracle he makes it past Ohana, he has another P favored map to play in Entombed?

You are seriously going to talk about how all the nuance of putting out players based on maps is gone from the LR threads and then go on to completely ignore map balance?


I loled at this post. Keep in mind that Stephano has played those maps for YEARS (while playing full time). The Kespa players haven't even played for a year (full time since september 2012) lol much less having as many games played as Stephano has on that map. So drop the excuses. He lost fair in square on a map that he's played on more than any Kespa player. This was the perfect scenario for Stephano to succeed.
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 12:36:57
January 15 2013 12:32 GMT
#1768
On January 15 2013 21:13 mordk wrote:
How many rounds does proleague have? This could explain the terrible tendency of EGTL's coach to send out Puma


I just can't wait until EGTL sends a full line up and gets owned just to see what sort of excuses the community will come up with.

Actually, I may know already know the excuse they will come up with. They'll blame it on the maps! Even if they are ESV maps! lolz
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
January 15 2013 12:39 GMT
#1769
Cool that I can't trade Taeja from FPL as he's my captain. GG.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Brian333
Profile Joined August 2010
657 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 13:19:04
January 15 2013 13:18 GMT
#1770
On January 15 2013 21:31 BlazeFury01 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 13:08 Brian333 wrote:
On January 15 2013 12:46 baubo wrote:
On January 15 2013 10:06 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:59 Tommyth wrote:
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


Better players? I'm quite convinced that currently Stephano is at least as strong as the rest of the team, and he's also proven many times he's quite good at fighting Koreans. Still, it's commonly known that he loses zvz's even to players considered much worse than him, so I agree that he shouldn't have been sent first.


Someone bad at preparing should never be sent out first... heck, have a rule to send him second if you want an all-kill.


Back in the BW PL threads days, I remember fans discuss maps constantly. It was always part of the fun to talk about matchups based on maps and trying to out mind game your opponent. Fast forward to SC2 Proleague, and it seems all the nuances of putting out players based on maps is totally gone from fans' minds. A huge shame, because otherwise there can be some pretty fun discussions rather than a constant stream of rage.

Map order for the match.

<Cloud Kingdom>
<Ohana>
<Entombed Valley>
<Antiga Shipyard>

<Neo Arkanoid>
<Neo Planet S>
< Neo Bifrost>

Stephano bad at preparation.

I would think even the most casual fan who knows anything about maps should see why he was sent out first,


So that he can win 1 game at best and then get sniped on Ohana by Khan's Protoss lineup? Or, if by some miracle he makes it past Ohana, he has another P favored map to play in Entombed?

You are seriously going to talk about how all the nuance of putting out players based on maps is gone from the LR threads and then go on to completely ignore map balance?


I loled at this post. Keep in mind that Stephano has played those maps for YEARS (while playing full time). The Kespa players haven't even played for a year (full time since september 2012) lol much less having as many games played as Stephano has on that map. So drop the excuses. He lost fair in square on a map that he's played on more than any Kespa player. This was the perfect scenario for Stephano to succeed.



and I loled at your post too because whatever biases you have apparently stopped you from reading the discussion. That series of posts was clearly targeted not at making excuses for Stephano, but at questioning the decision making of the coach in who he's sending out, when he's sending them out, and on what maps he's playing his players.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 15 2013 13:42 GMT
#1771
So happy to see Jangbi performing well! Here's to hoping he continues to improve rapidly.
Flash | Mvp
samuraibael
Profile Joined February 2008
Australia294 Posts
January 15 2013 14:08 GMT
#1772
I cant believe so many people have jangbi on their anti. Successive osl victories against some the toughest competition ever including flash and an ultra in-form fantasy? Out of nowhere bringing the legend of the fall to life, twice (both meteorologically and metaphorically). The only way a player like that could be counted out is if they wernt even playing the game, not captaining a team dedicated to climbing the ranks.
BlazeFury01
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1460 Posts
January 15 2013 14:13 GMT
#1773
On January 15 2013 22:18 Brian333 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 21:31 BlazeFury01 wrote:
On January 15 2013 13:08 Brian333 wrote:
On January 15 2013 12:46 baubo wrote:
On January 15 2013 10:06 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On January 15 2013 09:59 Tommyth wrote:
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


Better players? I'm quite convinced that currently Stephano is at least as strong as the rest of the team, and he's also proven many times he's quite good at fighting Koreans. Still, it's commonly known that he loses zvz's even to players considered much worse than him, so I agree that he shouldn't have been sent first.


Someone bad at preparing should never be sent out first... heck, have a rule to send him second if you want an all-kill.


Back in the BW PL threads days, I remember fans discuss maps constantly. It was always part of the fun to talk about matchups based on maps and trying to out mind game your opponent. Fast forward to SC2 Proleague, and it seems all the nuances of putting out players based on maps is totally gone from fans' minds. A huge shame, because otherwise there can be some pretty fun discussions rather than a constant stream of rage.

Map order for the match.

<Cloud Kingdom>
<Ohana>
<Entombed Valley>
<Antiga Shipyard>

<Neo Arkanoid>
<Neo Planet S>
< Neo Bifrost>

Stephano bad at preparation.

I would think even the most casual fan who knows anything about maps should see why he was sent out first,


So that he can win 1 game at best and then get sniped on Ohana by Khan's Protoss lineup? Or, if by some miracle he makes it past Ohana, he has another P favored map to play in Entombed?

You are seriously going to talk about how all the nuance of putting out players based on maps is gone from the LR threads and then go on to completely ignore map balance?


I loled at this post. Keep in mind that Stephano has played those maps for YEARS (while playing full time). The Kespa players haven't even played for a year (full time since september 2012) lol much less having as many games played as Stephano has on that map. So drop the excuses. He lost fair in square on a map that he's played on more than any Kespa player. This was the perfect scenario for Stephano to succeed.



and I loled at your post too because whatever biases you have apparently stopped you from reading the discussion. That series of posts was clearly targeted not at making excuses for Stephano, but at questioning the decision making of the coach in who he's sending out, when he's sending them out, and on what maps he's playing his players.
I completely agree. I replied to the wrong post.
2muchSWAG
Profile Joined January 2013
76 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-15 14:17:38
January 15 2013 14:15 GMT
#1774
On January 15 2013 14:42 mtn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 14:05 rotinegg wrote:
On January 15 2013 13:25 2muchSWAG wrote:
When idra plays I expect at least two kills per match from. He knows how KeSPA players work being on cj entus in bw and he has best foreign mechanics so I think he can hold his own in proleague. I can see him getting the next mvp award.

LLLOL


Ya... Seems like people are in 2010 all over again...

*sigh*


You can't be more wrong about me. Idra is a code s proven player, which unfortunately some of the KeSPA players are not. Shame jinro lost his passion...we could've seen the best foreigner with the biggest accomplishments/results play in proleague.


On January 15 2013 21:17 Frank Barone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 17:54 WhiteSatin wrote:
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


fully agreed.
quoted, signed and subscribed

edit:
also, LOL
send out godamn taeja goddamit T_T


Heard from other website, that Taeja is done for this round of proleague, will rest for at least one month. According to doctor's advice, he can't hold mouse. Probably won't play in GSL also.


and that stopped flash in bw ans mvp in 2012 how? stop making excuses and just accept Taeja is slumping.
#YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO
Frank Barone
Profile Joined January 2013
United States16 Posts
January 15 2013 14:22 GMT
#1775
On January 15 2013 23:15 2muchSWAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 14:42 mtn wrote:
On January 15 2013 14:05 rotinegg wrote:
On January 15 2013 13:25 2muchSWAG wrote:
When idra plays I expect at least two kills per match from. He knows how KeSPA players work being on cj entus in bw and he has best foreign mechanics so I think he can hold his own in proleague. I can see him getting the next mvp award.

LLLOL


Ya... Seems like people are in 2010 all over again...

*sigh*


You can't be more wrong about me. Idra is a code s proven player, which unfortunately some of the KeSPA players are not. Shame jinro lost his passion...we could've seen the best foreigner with the biggest accomplishments/results play in proleague.


Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 21:17 Frank Barone wrote:
On January 15 2013 17:54 WhiteSatin wrote:
On January 15 2013 08:19 travis wrote:
I am sure other people complained about this, and I have been trying not to, but SERIOUSLY wtf is the captain for EG-TL doing. Why would you send stephano out first, and why aren't you playing the better players more? I mean sure let puma play if you are up 3-1 or 3-0, but this isn't junior high baseball this is a proleague. And was jaedong still not there?

this is seriously like the 5th or 6th match that I've been disappointed with EG-TL decisionmaking on who to send out


fully agreed.
quoted, signed and subscribed

edit:
also, LOL
send out godamn taeja goddamit T_T


Heard from other website, that Taeja is done for this round of proleague, will rest for at least one month. According to doctor's advice, he can't hold mouse. Probably won't play in GSL also.


and that stopped flash in bw ans mvp in 2012 how? stop making excuses and just accept Taeja is slumping.



I'm not making excuses for Taeja, I'm just reporting news, letting people know the status of players. Some Korean website news never gets translated to TL for some reason.

Mista_Masta
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands557 Posts
January 15 2013 14:31 GMT
#1776
JangBi on Anti-Team doesn't seam like such a genius move now :-(
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
January 15 2013 15:49 GMT
#1777
HerO's cannon rush on Ohana was just boss-like. :D
Great series.
thesums
Profile Joined December 2010
Taiwan257 Posts
January 16 2013 00:44 GMT
#1778
lol so much for stephano all-kill.
Well stephano did win 2 games last team league match, so i cannot say whether he is legit just yet....have to see his performance in code S. He is seeded so he better perform.

But I cannot believe that Khan can actually win, they just moved over to SC2 and they are not a strong team
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
January 16 2013 00:56 GMT
#1779
On January 15 2013 23:08 samuraibael wrote:
I cant believe so many people have jangbi on their anti. Successive osl victories against some the toughest competition ever including flash and an ultra in-form fantasy? Out of nowhere bringing the legend of the fall to life, twice (both meteorologically and metaphorically). The only way a player like that could be counted out is if they wernt even playing the game, not captaining a team dedicated to climbing the ranks.


Yeah, me too. I would have put him on my Fantasy team but I didn't get the memo that it's best to put aces of various teams into your FPL team instead of just putting all players from 1 or 2 team (I did that in the GSTL too, I just put mostly NSHoseo on my team). I put only STX and SKT >.<.

I was really close to being one of the cool people who knew to put Jangbi on their FPL team too >.<.

Though IDK which antis would be better. How much did JangBi cost at first? Free is totally destroying my anti team >.>.

https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
January 16 2013 01:03 GMT
#1780
On January 15 2013 23:08 samuraibael wrote:
I cant believe so many people have jangbi on their anti. Successive osl victories against some the toughest competition ever including flash and an ultra in-form fantasy? Out of nowhere bringing the legend of the fall to life, twice (both meteorologically and metaphorically). The only way a player like that could be counted out is if they wernt even playing the game, not captaining a team dedicated to climbing the ranks.


BW is still a different game than SC2, and not all players are able to make the transition. See Bisu
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 652
soO 533
BeSt 443
Hyuk 406
Killer 66
Mind 40
Shinee 37
Mong 34
Bale 25
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever932
XaKoH 659
XcaliburYe179
League of Legends
JimRising 507
Counter-Strike
byalli0
Other Games
summit1g9499
olofmeister705
ceh9503
Happy276
Livibee166
Mew2King80
crisheroes78
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH375
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
League of Legends
• Rush1303
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 7m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.