• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6752 users

[SPL] STX Soul vs KT Rolster R2 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 08 2013 07:50 GMT
#381
On January 08 2013 16:50 NicksonReyes wrote:
Huge ass skill gap between KT and the other Kespa teams.

Stars and SKT arent bad. Didn't Stars 4-0 KT in round 1?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Snorkels
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1015 Posts
January 08 2013 07:51 GMT
#382
Wooki in the FPL line-up, Dear on the anti-team. Lookin' good...

:D
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
January 08 2013 07:52 GMT
#383
What the fuck, at least let Stats play. -_-
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 07:54:24
January 08 2013 07:54 GMT
#384
On January 08 2013 16:41 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:39 The Final Boss wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:37 Seeker wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.

I said no. I'm not a Wooki fan so creating a fan club for him would be wrong. It would look terrible and I wouldn't take the time to make it look good and update it because I wouldn't really care for it.

Wooki's fan club deserves an owner that would care for it and him.

I respect the hell out of you

I don't know who you are but I respect the hell out of you as well.


I've not laughed this much for a long time
AdministratorBreak the chains
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
January 08 2013 07:57 GMT
#385
heh, looks like Flash might have a problem getting the most wins if the rest of KT decide to play like this.
ZachFreeman
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia484 Posts
January 08 2013 07:58 GMT
#386
On January 08 2013 16:48 decado90 wrote:
Didn't the PL round 2 article say that KT would struggle in the all kill format?

And EG-TL would be amazing?

Some of these Kespa teams are unbelievably deep.

All*
GIVE ME COMMAND
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
January 08 2013 08:00 GMT
#387
On January 08 2013 16:50 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:50 NicksonReyes wrote:
Huge ass skill gap between KT and the other Kespa teams.

Stars and SKT arent bad. Didn't Stars 4-0 KT in round 1?

Just a bad hair day for KT I guess. I say let's just wait for a rematch this round. Except for their loss vs Stars and their ace match win vs CJ, all of KT's wins were 4-1/4-0.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
n2o
Profile Joined April 2012
55 Posts
January 08 2013 08:02 GMT
#388
Congrats to KT for their second all kill..
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 08 2013 08:04 GMT
#389
On January 08 2013 16:54 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:41 Seeker wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:39 The Final Boss wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:37 Seeker wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.

I said no. I'm not a Wooki fan so creating a fan club for him would be wrong. It would look terrible and I wouldn't take the time to make it look good and update it because I wouldn't really care for it.

Wooki's fan club deserves an owner that would care for it and him.

I respect the hell out of you

I don't know who you are but I respect the hell out of you as well.


I've not laughed this much for a long time

I'm glad I was able to make you laugh
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Asterion
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany193 Posts
January 08 2013 08:08 GMT
#390
Well... this is getting a little ridiculous now
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
January 08 2013 08:08 GMT
#391
well nice KT .... And i'm regretting that I changed wookie on FPL >_<"
@taefoxy
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
January 08 2013 08:14 GMT
#392
Damn wtf. I thought bogus would at least take a kill or 2 against KT.
Liquid`HerO!!!
Shaddar
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
675 Posts
January 08 2013 08:14 GMT
#393
PLay Stats you bastards KT, he's the only one I picked! So much FPL regret
Why is Check 6 afraid of Infinity Seven? Because Infinity Seven Team 8 Day [9]
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
January 08 2013 08:15 GMT
#394
On January 08 2013 17:14 silverstyle wrote:
Damn wtf. I thought bogus would at least take a kill or 2 against KT.

Wooki thinks you were wrong.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
January 08 2013 08:18 GMT
#395
i remember back 2 FPL seasons ago I was the only person who picked wooki for FPL cos of his awesome P7GAB name.

Forever a fan.
Dear Sixsmith...
MChrome
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands201 Posts
January 08 2013 08:32 GMT
#396
KT steamrolling so far... Holy ****.

And damn you for not letting Stats play! Grrrrr.
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
MosART
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1899 Posts
January 08 2013 08:38 GMT
#397
Hope KT lets Stats start off this week against T8!
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
January 08 2013 08:43 GMT
#398
Holy shit. I never expected a Wooki all kill.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
GunPaladin
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1205 Posts
January 08 2013 08:50 GMT
#399
KT unstoppable.
The doctors gave me 9 months to live, ]BIG[ gave me a life time.
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
January 08 2013 08:55 GMT
#400
LOL, just checked results, I remember clearly Flash saying in his interview after his all kill that he thought he won't play in the second match because Wooki is very good and will allkill. Not a bad prediction..
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 164
Nina 104
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
firebathero 81
910 38
NaDa 33
Counter-Strike
Fnx 815
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0183
PPMD54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9678
Liquid`Hasu1673
crisheroes1108
Trikslyr96
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5736
Beastyqt717
shahzam498
ToD251
B2W.Neo210
Pyrionflax175
JimRising 148
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS107
ZombieGrub78
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream346
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV534
League of Legends
• TFBlade950
Other Games
• imaqtpie1132
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.