• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:17
CEST 11:17
KST 18:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6178 users

[SPL] STX Soul vs KT Rolster R2 - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51507 Posts
January 08 2013 07:33 GMT
#361
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
January 08 2013 07:33 GMT
#362
hahaha I knew KT was going to own in WL cause they always do but this is just scary :p
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
January 08 2013 07:33 GMT
#363
On January 08 2013 16:30 Severedevil wrote:
Let the Wooki win.

well played sir
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
January 08 2013 07:34 GMT
#364
Ha! I knew picking wooki as my FPL captain was a good call :p
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
January 08 2013 07:34 GMT
#365
I'm so happy to have Wooki on my team right now lol
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
January 08 2013 07:35 GMT
#366
hyvaa on anti, KT as team, life is good
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 08 2013 07:36 GMT
#367
How were the commentators so far? Are they known from somewhere else?
Relickey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States145 Posts
January 08 2013 07:36 GMT
#368
Good games. But I can't stand these casters.
Beaches and shores
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
January 08 2013 07:36 GMT
#369
good lord KT is scary D:
Mask DeMasque
Profile Joined February 2012
United States415 Posts
January 08 2013 07:36 GMT
#370
On January 08 2013 16:33 Proseat wrote:
Scoring:
KT +6
STX -2
Wooki +10
all other KT players +1

+18 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought it would be silly going with KT 1pointers but... eh...
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
January 08 2013 07:36 GMT
#371
fffsss, my Dear has lost 2 games already
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 08 2013 07:37 GMT
#372
On January 08 2013 16:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.

I said no. I'm not a Wooki fan so creating a fan club for him would be wrong. It would look terrible and I wouldn't take the time to make it look good and update it because I wouldn't really care for it.

Wooki's fan club deserves an owner that would care for it and him.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The Final Boss
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1839 Posts
January 08 2013 07:39 GMT
#373
On January 08 2013 16:37 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.

I said no. I'm not a Wooki fan so creating a fan club for him would be wrong. It would look terrible and I wouldn't take the time to make it look good and update it because I wouldn't really care for it.

Wooki's fan club deserves an owner that would care for it and him.

I respect the hell out of you
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51507 Posts
January 08 2013 07:40 GMT
#374
On January 08 2013 16:37 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.

I said no. I'm not a Wooki fan so creating a fan club for him would be wrong. It would look terrible and I wouldn't take the time to make it look good and update it because I wouldn't really care for it.

Wooki's fan club deserves an owner that would care for it and him.


forgot to mention you said no.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The Final Boss
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1839 Posts
January 08 2013 07:40 GMT
#375
On January 08 2013 16:29 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:28 The Final Boss wrote:
Honestly, these games were not interesting to watch. I know I was also unhappy because STX was losing, but none of those games were good. I just hope that STX can turn it around this round.


The skill gap within the kespa teams seems to be huge, you have the top 3 and then everyone else is sub 50%.

I mean, STX on paper has a good lineup too, they just keep choking.

But yeah, It's not really fun to see something so one sided.

STX should be really good. Bogus is good enough to compete with the likes of Flash, Fantasy, Rain, and the other top tier KeSPA players. But these last two games that I've watched of his were dreadful. I'm going to root for him and STX no matter what happens and no matter who they're playing against, but I really hope they can turn it around. Getting all-killed here needs to be a wake-up call for these guys. We have KHAN and CJ up next week, arguably the two weakest teams. If Bogus can't rack up a couple of kills across those two games then I give up on FPL for this round, but not on STX!
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
January 08 2013 07:41 GMT
#376
On January 08 2013 16:39 The Final Boss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 16:37 Seeker wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:31 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:30 Zealously wrote:
On January 08 2013 16:29 BLinD-RawR wrote:
if anyone makes a fanclub for wooki now, be sure to mention that you will still be No:2.


Wait, what - Wooki doesn't have a fan club yet?


nope, and i'm too lazy.

I'm sure Seeker would if you asked. He owns about 40


funny thing is I did.

I said no. I'm not a Wooki fan so creating a fan club for him would be wrong. It would look terrible and I wouldn't take the time to make it look good and update it because I wouldn't really care for it.

Wooki's fan club deserves an owner that would care for it and him.

I respect the hell out of you

I don't know who you are but I respect the hell out of you as well.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
January 08 2013 07:44 GMT
#377
Well I said I didn't want Wookie to all kill because I wanted some KT players on my FPL lineup to get a shot, but hell I guess I should be happy about the 4-0 point boost I get from KT being my team at least :D
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
January 08 2013 07:48 GMT
#378
Didn't the PL round 2 article say that KT would struggle in the all kill format?

And EG-TL would be amazing?

Some of these Kespa teams are unbelievably deep.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
WarrickHunt
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom393 Posts
January 08 2013 07:49 GMT
#379
I think Wooki on my anti-team was a mistake to say the least haha

oh well, there is always next round..
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
January 08 2013 07:50 GMT
#380
Huge ass skill gap between KT and the other Kespa teams.
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 175
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1247
Bisu 833
Soma 278
hero 181
HiyA 98
EffOrt 89
Pusan 57
ZerO 37
Killer 34
sorry 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 25
Bale 24
Sharp 19
Rush 14
Terrorterran 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Shinee 6
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
43m
Afreeca Starleague
43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.