• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9141 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs. SK Telecom T1 R1 - Page 68

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 96 Next
haka
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1414 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 13:08:33
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1341
SKT zerg line showin' up.
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 13:08:43
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1342
why are people hating on the casters so much? I like them, maybe some little mistakes but they are new
czaku
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland429 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1343
wow contaminate being used
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1344
I dunno how this is going to end.
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
KoRStarvid
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden767 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1345
Speed! Finally!
BackSideAttack
Profile Joined December 2010
1103 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1346
On December 31 2012 21:59 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:57 BackSideAttack wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:54 isaachukfan wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 BackSideAttack wrote:
the biggest problem with eg.tl is that while they have an entire roster of good players, they dont' have a really great player. Taeja hero and jaedong are good but not great like rain...making it hard to win ace matches against really top tier teams.


Taeja on Summer 2012 form can make Rain look like bronze league.


Whats the point in saying that. Taeja didn't miraculously get a lot worse. Other people just got better. Just because he used to be the best does not make him the best right now.

You mean his wrist dying? That might not be miraculously, but it certainly explains him getting worse.


Just so you know taeja's wrist problems surfaced in late october. He lost to Rain in mid september. He was still near his peak when he lost to rain.
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1347
On December 31 2012 22:07 Mimi :D wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:06 Schelim wrote:
what the hell is the one caster saying all the time? "though"?

or "doh" not sure


Or "doe" like a female deer doe. Ha
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1348
On December 31 2012 22:05 jnd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.

So you actually want to see EZ wins instead of good games? I don't understand.


Maybe it's a really good game and Rain loses? I love watching awesome games, but when see Symbol winning good games against practically any terran,I rage.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1349
Still a really even game, in spite of the 1 base deficit.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
xSTaRFiSHx
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany176 Posts
December 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#1350
An enjoyable ZvZ so far. Likin' it! :D
I wonder if there will be cake...
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
December 31 2012 13:09 GMT
#1351
On December 31 2012 22:06 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:05 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:03 X3GoldDot wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.


you should be happy when your favorite player wins, not when the other player loses

I don't see how I can't be both?


because the second is just plain disrespect

Well, it is pretty common in football, atleast from what I experienced.
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 13:10:18
December 31 2012 13:09 GMT
#1352
On December 31 2012 22:08 Grumbels wrote:
"build woaches wight away" why do people cast when they have speech impediments?


so being foreign is having a speech impediment?

I wonder if you can speak korean with a perfectly natural accent?
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 31 2012 13:09 GMT
#1353
T_T I gotta go
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
December 31 2012 13:10 GMT
#1354
On December 31 2012 22:09 ThePianoDentist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:08 Grumbels wrote:
"build woaches wight away" why do people cast when they have speech impediments?


so being foreign is having a speech impediment? :/


I didn't know Elmer Fudd was casting..
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 31 2012 13:10 GMT
#1355
On December 31 2012 22:08 BackSideAttack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:59 bo1b wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 BackSideAttack wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:54 isaachukfan wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 BackSideAttack wrote:
the biggest problem with eg.tl is that while they have an entire roster of good players, they dont' have a really great player. Taeja hero and jaedong are good but not great like rain...making it hard to win ace matches against really top tier teams.


Taeja on Summer 2012 form can make Rain look like bronze league.


Whats the point in saying that. Taeja didn't miraculously get a lot worse. Other people just got better. Just because he used to be the best does not make him the best right now.

You mean his wrist dying? That might not be miraculously, but it certainly explains him getting worse.


Just so you know taeja's wrist problems surfaced in late october. He lost to Rain in mid september. He was still near his peak when he lost to rain.


Rain's style pretty much counters Taeja's. Taeja is/was horrific at economy defense, and that would just throw him off so wildly he'd tip and sink like the Titanic.
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
December 31 2012 13:10 GMT
#1356
--- Nuked ---
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 31 2012 13:10 GMT
#1357
On December 31 2012 22:09 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:06 X3GoldDot wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:05 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:03 X3GoldDot wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.


you should be happy when your favorite player wins, not when the other player loses

I don't see how I can't be both?


because the second is just plain disrespect

Well, it is pretty common in football, atleast from what I experienced.

This isn't football.

Buuut I see where you're coming from. SUrely there are footbal fans that will feel the same way as most of the LR peeps do about hating on players or teams.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
December 31 2012 13:11 GMT
#1358
S2 looks kinda good. I am shoked. He's a SKT zerg.
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 31 2012 13:11 GMT
#1359
On December 31 2012 22:09 MCDayC wrote:
T_T I gotta go

No you don't.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Swiv
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany3674 Posts
December 31 2012 13:12 GMT
#1360
taeja vs rain incoming?
[_] Terran [_] Zerg [_] Protoss [X] Random ------- Fantasy - hyvaa - sOs
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 185
ProTech143
Rex 66
CosmosSc2 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Yoon 44
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5718
Dendi1150
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m3582
Fnx 637
x6flipin247
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2134
Liquid`RaSZi999
hiko720
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh390
ceh9341
crisheroes302
Khaldor242
TKL 206
Livibee200
Trikslyr95
QueenE81
ZerO(Twitch)15
Dewaltoss0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2296
• WagamamaTV315
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• Jankos1486
• TFBlade552
Other Games
• Shiphtur691
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
34m
The PondCast
18h 34m
INu's Battles
19h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.