• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7404 users

[SPL] EG-TL vs. SK Telecom T1 R1 - Page 66

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 96 Next
jnd
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Czech Republic915 Posts
December 31 2012 13:01 GMT
#1301
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.

It's wrong to wish that some top player fails just because he's beating your favorite players. Instead wish the other guy gets better. That's not passion, just hate.
Team 8 BaBy will be the next Terran Bonjwa in HoTS | HSC V, the best tournament in 2012 | GD Studio #1 no fluff esports show
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 31 2012 13:01 GMT
#1302
On December 31 2012 21:59 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Awesome, I finish washing the shower and there's another game!

Super-torn though. I like SKT, but I like JD more.

Ooooh...


You washed your shower?

Yes?

It gets all yucky if you don't do it once every other week or so.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
tiMelEfT
Profile Joined December 2012
United States228 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 13:02:38
December 31 2012 13:01 GMT
#1303
On December 31 2012 22:00 KristofferAG wrote:
I never understood the SPL observer's fascination with Overlords.


Overlords are some kind of observer themselves. Can be explained as narcissism by game observer.
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-31 13:02:27
December 31 2012 13:01 GMT
#1304
On December 31 2012 21:59 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Awesome, I finish washing the shower and there's another game!

Super-torn though. I like SKT, but I like JD more.

Ooooh...


You washed your shower?


hahahahahahahahahahaha :-D
Just imagined your face saying this
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
December 31 2012 13:01 GMT
#1305
overlords should be able to hurl insults at eachother when they get up in eachothers grills
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 31 2012 13:01 GMT
#1306
On December 31 2012 22:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:59 Heartland wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Awesome, I finish washing the shower and there's another game!

Super-torn though. I like SKT, but I like JD more.

Ooooh...


You washed your shower?

Yes?

It gets all yucky if you don't do it once every other week or so.


Of course, it just seemed as if you miswrote what you meant.
PeggyHill
Profile Joined February 2011
1494 Posts
December 31 2012 13:02 GMT
#1307
this commentary is so play by play, do some fucking analysis
Diks
Profile Joined January 2010
Belgium1880 Posts
December 31 2012 13:02 GMT
#1308
On December 31 2012 22:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:59 Heartland wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Awesome, I finish washing the shower and there's another game!

Super-torn though. I like SKT, but I like JD more.

Ooooh...


You washed your shower?

Yes?

It gets all yucky if you don't do it once every other week or so.

Very true,
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to vacuum clean my vacuum cleaner
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 31 2012 13:02 GMT
#1309
On December 31 2012 22:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:59 Heartland wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Awesome, I finish washing the shower and there's another game!

Super-torn though. I like SKT, but I like JD more.

Ooooh...


You washed your shower?

Yes?

It gets all yucky if you don't do it once every other week or so.


I'm afraid of asking for more info on this one.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
December 31 2012 13:03 GMT
#1310
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
December 31 2012 13:03 GMT
#1311
my god they are doing the exactly same things lol
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
December 31 2012 13:03 GMT
#1312
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.


you should be happy when your favorite player wins, not when the other player loses
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
December 31 2012 13:04 GMT
#1313
Damn I hope this game ends soon in JD's favour or I may miss it.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
December 31 2012 13:04 GMT
#1314
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.


Haha kind of like half of the world and Sniper
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#1315
On December 31 2012 22:01 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:59 Heartland wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Awesome, I finish washing the shower and there's another game!

Super-torn though. I like SKT, but I like JD more.

Ooooh...


You washed your shower?

Yes?

It gets all yucky if you don't do it once every other week or so.


Of course, it just seemed as if you miswrote what you meant.

Cleaned, then.

Hrmf.

:>
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
December 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#1316
i hope jd starts roach speed soon
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
December 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#1317
On December 31 2012 22:03 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.


you should be happy when your favorite player wins, not when the other player loses

I don't see how I can't be both?
KoRStarvid
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden767 Posts
December 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#1318
JaeJae! Canceling dat hatch!
Looms
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4624 Posts
December 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#1319
perfect deny from jaedong
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
December 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#1320
On December 31 2012 22:04 glzElectromaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2012 22:03 Serinox wrote:
On December 31 2012 22:01 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:57 Larkin wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:55 Destructicon wrote:
On December 31 2012 21:48 Serinox wrote:
Moments like this really make me feel more happy when Rain fails. Seeing Rain fail hard in Blizzcup was even better because he did win so much before. Enjoy your win Rain, when you lie in the dirt after being beat up ingame by zergs and Bomber I will get to laugh more


You're a sad, sad person for saying that. I'm not sure what you're grip with Rain is, he is a great player, expert in the mirror matches and very competent in the other MUs. His only problem might be going for overly safe openings and styles in the other MU's and getting punished when others just out greed him.

He has had very good achievements so far, winning the very first SC2 OSL against great players, placing high in other tournaments and only losing to powerhouse players.
He is the kind of player that deserves respect, not bashing just because he beat a couple of your favorites.

Back on topic, my gut feeling is saying JD will probably close this out, unless S2 pulls out some kind of voodoo.


Why? This kind of rivalry and support happens in any team sport.

I hate Manchester United, so I loved it when they thought they had won the Premier League last season, only to lose it in the last minute.

Why is that wrong? It's just showing passion for the sport.


Its wrong to disrespect the player/team. Yeah you might hate MU, but its ok as long as you respect their achievements and them as a strong team. Same applies for players, I for example somehow dislike Taeja, I can't explain it, but I do know he is a great and solid player and I do respect him and his skill a lot, he has earned it. What he did was just flat out disrespect Rain.

Have I said Rain is a bad player? I would insult HerO with that. I am just really happy when Rain fails. Don't see how that is disrespectful towards Rain or SKTT1.


Haha kind of like half of the world and Sniper


i dont understand why people hate Sniper so much, hes a good player, infact id say hes the 3rd best zerg behind life and leenock
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 229
SpeCial 121
ViBE99
Nathanias 76
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Rain 1364
GuemChi 881
Artosis 647
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever357
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Mew2King106
Other Games
summit1g6413
Liquid`RaSZi2148
shahzam644
WinterStarcraft412
JimRising 392
C9.Mang0331
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• davetesta10
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Heroes of the Storm
• SuperDab0
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 49m
INu's Battles
10h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 49m
OSC
22h 4m
Replay Cast
22h 49m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.